Pest Control Oldtown
This local branch covers Pest control in Dundee and surrounding areas. Contact us on 01382 768 888 for a FREE survey and a no obligation quote.
Commercial Pest Control Oldtown
Our commercial Pest Management Dundee staff provide a comprehensive range of professional services.
Our knowledgeable professionals are prepared to ensure a powerful pest management for your business premises. Plan a free Survey and quote carried by one of our experts and figure out how our personally custom made service plan can solve your company’s pest issue.
We guarantee good pest management for business properties in the City of Dundee and in the neighboring areas. Not just do we concentrate on controlling pest infestations as they arise, we even go further by looking for alterations that can protect your business. By implementing as well as providing a contemporary overall integrated pest management approach and plan using a combination of training, practical advice, proofing of gaps and when suitable and needed, chemical, biological and cultural control methods, we can create sustainable long lasting management as well as pest prevention.
We’ve pest control service plans which are personalized to the necessity of any type of commercial businesses like programme of scheduled visits in order to watch any activity or maybe|or perhaps} potential issues on-site; call out and follow-up visits as specified. The plans we offer even include in-depth record keeping, informative material and practical interaction for us to stop pests as well as disease vectors from harmfully impacting your business operation or status.
Schedule an appointment with one of our expert members of our Oldtown account management team to conduct a free comprehensive pest risk evaluation as well as site assessment of your premises. This assessment will give you a detailed report on every aspect you should find out about the threats any pests may pose to your business as well as offer you a no-obligation proposal on the best option and most affordable as well as sustainable service package specially personalized to your requirements. This helps you continue to concentrate on running your business, confident that you are protecting your staff, customers, product, and your business name.
Our Pest Management Dundee services are cost-effective and we offer services for several premises including, deli’s, pubs, restaurants, takeaways, hotels, guest houses, storage facilities, schools, warehouses, manufacturing sites, factories, food manufacturing areas and many more.
The expectations from consumers today with regards to quality assurance for companies are very high. For any company, which supplies the food industry, in order to meet due diligence, and food regulations and legislation, it is critical to have a high quality industrial Pest control in place.
We’ve specifically created our Pest Control Plus for this purpose. This enhanced service and reporting system not only meets but also exceeds all current recognised audit standards, therefore ensuring that your business with all the specifications as well as expectations from buyers and auditors} equally.
Our aim is for you to be sure in the knowledge that we give excellent value for cash and also the most updated and highest amount of knowledge in the business. Whether we are working with an isolated situation or perhaps it’s protecting your business on a regular basis, we can give you the very best service plan as well as the experience that you require. Our services and products are available in a wide variety of offers and we have the experience to ensure the prevention of issues in all types of premises and property.
Nearly all of our business comes from consumer recommendation. We were lately awarded the status of finalists in the “Best Company” category of the UK Pest Management Award (PMA) finishing in the top 5 businesses in the UK.
Domestic Pest Control Oldtown
It can be a really distressing event to encounter an infestation in your home.
Pest live where there are individuals. Actually, some even need the presence of individuals in order to develop, so even the cleanest and tidiest house can encounter a domestic Oldtown Pest control issue.
As we, at Pest Solutions Oldtown, know just how upsetting this can be, our Dundee residential pest specialists are here to provide for you a quick, discreet as well as professional solution to allow you to reclaim your home from uninvited pests and give you peace of mind.
Whether ants or wasps, mice or rats, our well skilled pest controllers are ready to react quickly to your call and offer the solution to your domestic Pest control problem in Oldtown. We can either evaluate your infestation over the phone or we can plan a FREE survey with the intent of providing you with the finest tips for a plan to get rid of the problem pest and to give you additional advice on helping to stop any kind of pest activity from returning.
All types of domestic pests can be immediately identified by our Service Technicians that are highly expereinced and trained to the essential RSPH/BPCA standards. Thus, the most effective type of control as well as answer that would suit your particular difficulty and situation could quickly be put in place.
Experiencing an infestation is usually a very sensitive issue and we at Pest Solutions Oldtown realize that. We carry out all our therapies discreetly and quickly. Our absolutely qualified and insured professional will not only help you eliminate that pest today, but also give you back your peace of mind.
Pest Bird Control Oldtown
Health and safety hazards is an important issue when coping with Pest Birds and their related concerns. They cause not just a risk to people, but they can lead to acute damage on structures, with long term and at times irreversible effects. Our specialist Oldtown Bird Control group is here to protect you from these bird related problems.
Bird fouling is a widely recognized transmission path for several bacteria as well as disease-causing pathogens, and causing a threat from slips and falls. As bird fouling is acidic it can| damage and stain both stonework as well as color on virtually any building and structure all over Oldtown. The actual weight of guano can result in severe damage as it can hold massive amounts of wetness and thus increase in weight when deposited in bulk. Besides this, bird fouling is also an impressive breeding ground for numerous insect pests.
Nesting sites for Feral Pigeons can result in an actual nuisance and larger birds like Gulls (Seagulls) are actually known to be highly aggressive particularly during breeding season.
The population of pigeons and Gulls in the city of Dundee is increasing. With the increase in the population of these pest birds, so are the associated health and safety risks. These species have to be managed and the individuals and complexes have to be protected throughout East of Scotland. To do so, our well skilled as well as experienced Bird Control team can deploy a lot of effective control methods.
Bird Proofing. Effective techniques of control as well as management include:
- Bird Netting Systems
- Wire and Spike Systems
- Laser Deterrent Systems
- Electronic Bird Scarers
- Falconry for Pest control Services
If you are facing some problems with pest birds, give us a call and ask for a FREE survey from one of our surveyors who can visit and evaluate the matter you’re facing. We will provide a proposal detailing the available choices in order to deal with both the problem you’re presently experiencing and to protect your home, company, building or structure from the effects of birds in the future.
We can even suggest as well as help you on all specifications relating to Licencing and ensure you are not unintentionally breaking the law. All species are protected by law and as of April 1st, 2020 in a few situations a special licence might have to be applied to take some measures legally (excluding Canada Geese and Feral Pigeons)
For any issues contact us on 01382 768 888 today for additional info or perhaps to ask for a free Survey along with a no-obligation quote.
Professional Oldtown Pest Prevention Service
So why must you opt for Pest Solutions? We are a leader and at the forefront of professionalism, rendering quality and awesome customer service in the Pest control industry.
You may think about The City of Dundee Council to be more affordable but, our Pest control solutions are often far more competitive, with much better value for money and quicker effect and follow-up time. A lot of our business comes from references and we care greatly about our customer satisfaction. We want our clients to feel positive in our service and confident in them referring us.
We are full active members of the British Pest control Association (BPCA). This is the top Trade Association in the UK who require all users to fulfil the BS EN 16636 British Standard for Pest Managers.
We are also members of CEPA, the Confederation of European Pest Management Association which have been certified by Bureau Veritas. This authentication of professionalism involves us being audited to the BS EN 16636 standard for Pest Managers.
We firmly believe in investing in the capabilities as well as skills of our staff members. All members of our team are highly trained to fulfill the needs of membership of the BPCA Registered CPD scheme and hold a pertinent RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Award as a minimum. Many of our technicians have achieved BPCA Level 3, Advanced Technician status or greater. We believe that with continuous improvement to our teams’ skills, we will be ready to ensure the provision of the highest standards to our clients.
We’re focused on meeting the highest standards of customer service, service, quality, health & safety, and environmental safety and performance. We do so by possessing the following accreditation:
- BPCA Member Company
- BS EN 16636 Certified
- CEPA Certified
- BPCA Registered
- Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Supporter
- ISO9001 Registered Firm (Quality Assurance)
- ISO14001 Registered Firm (Environmental Management)
- Checkatrade Approved
- SEPA Licenced Waste Carriers
- Fully Insured (£10M Public & Employers Liability Insurance)
What Pests Can We Help Get Rid Of?
As the 4th largest city in Scotland, The City of Dundee has grown to be a sprawling city, with quite a few residential and commercial buildings, a few really old and some quite new & modern. Pests basically like to live around people, some even require humans to survive, thus we will unavoidably see several pests attempting to exploit our homes and businesses.
Our professional team of pest controllers can help keep your family members safe and your business protected from unwanted guests. Whether it’s pests as Mice, Cockroaches and rats, which present a public health risk, or perhaps Bed Bugs keeping us up during the night, textile pests as Moths, or perhaps Wasp nest, our well skilled pest controllers have the skills as well as knowledge to protect your house or your business from these unwanted pests.
Common pests found in Dundee and the Scottish East Coast region consist of:
- Rats – Oldtown as a seaport town saw Rats initially introduced via a variety of ships docking on the harbour. As the 4th largest city in Scotland these rodents have grown to be well set and live around people and our habitats. Rats are actually prolific spreaders of disease-causing pathogens and are usually thought to be a public health risk. Symptoms of Rat problems are common and consist of droppings, odor, damage from teeth marks, smudge marks and urine stains. We are here to assist should you come across some trouble with Rats.
- Mice – Oldtown, like several cities, have a well-established and significant issue with Mice. Mice breed rapidly and may fit through spaces as small as 6mm so they are able to conveniently enter both our houses as well as business premises. Like Rats, their tell-tale signs are tooth marks and dropping, just in lesser scale. Contact the industry experts and we are going to provide a quick response to cope with the mouse activity and safeguard your premises.
- Common Garden Ants – Colonies of these Ants, called nests, usually reside in the ground outside, but as workers are looking for sugary food residues to help support the colony and its growth, they will frequently invade our businesses and homes. Many DIY treatments for this kind of Ants usually fail because of to incomplete eradication. Contact the professionals now to get the matter resolved.
- Wasp Nest Removal – Oldtown. Efforts to eliminate as well as destroy a wasp nest, also known as a Wasp Byke, can be risky if not conducted properly and with the adequate knowledge and skill. Wasps nest are often seen in subfloors, wall cavities, attics or in the ground as they exploit several different areas in a home or building. We always recommend leaving the removal of a wasp nest to a fully insured professional who has the appropriate information as well as expertise to solve the issue.
- Bees – These insects are necessary for the pollination of our flowers and plants, and as they are decreasing in numbers, they should not be disturbed. They hardly ever sting and may be moved by a beekeeper but just if they cause a real health and safety risk.
- Dermestes Beetles – These beetles are general scavengers and include species like Larder Beetle and Hide Beetle. They’re probably the most common pest issues we handle on a day to day basis. They are normally seen in kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms where they feed on skin, hair, food debris and dust. They’re particularly seen at the wall/floor edge of wooden floors or carpets.
- Varied Carpet Beetle – These beetles live off skin, hair, dust and food debris usually found in carpet fibres. They’re oval and small with black, grey and brown speckles on their back. Similar to Demestes Beetles, they are general scavengers.
- Cockroaches – Cockroach infestations are very typical in warm and humid parts of a home or building, such as toilets and kitchens. The most common species we encounter in the UK is German Cockroaches & Oriental Cockroaches.
- Bed Bugs – Bed Bugs are actually a blood sucking parasite, that may be a real distressing encounter. Furthermore, they only require a host to thrive, for this reason they’re typically found in the hospitality industry, where they are able to cause substantial reputation harm and thereby damage to the company. It is essential to guarantee the appropriate treatment for this pest or the infestation will return. In order to eliminate an infestation a procedure has to consist of either a usual insecticidal application of four or perhaps more visits or heat treatment. It can certainly be a costly mistake to choose the cheapest solution, as it may lead to insufficient elimination. Our treatments are assured and sufficient to make certain the issue won’t return. Contact us for the right guidance today.
- Fleas – One of the most popular species of biting insect is the Cat Flea. This is not a problem that just affects people with pets, because they can be picked up in many public areas such as cinemas, shops and offices and be brought home. Flea bites are typically seen in a straight line of 3 on the seam of clothes, and usually on the arms and legs.
- Flies / Flying Insects – Numerous species of Flying Insects which may cause trouble, are extremely typical in the UK. These include Green Bottles, Blue Bottles, Lesser House Fly, House Fly, Fruit Flies, Cluster Flies, Drain Fly and more.
- Moths – The most common Moths that come under the category as pest are Moths classed as textile pests which have an effect on fabrics and Stored Product Insects which impact some raw or milled food items.
- Grey Squirrels – Grey Squirrels are directly connected with Rats and like Rats have to constantly gnaw on surfaces which are hard to keep their ever growing front teeth at correct length. They’re harmless when outdoors but can result in serious harm if they get into a home. They tend to nest in loft spaces and can quickly chew through timber like a roof panel, pipes and electrical cables.
- Rabbits – Management of Rabbits requires our expert technicians in wildlife management.
- Moles – The regular techniques of gassing have become less effective as limitations are imposed on the usage of chemical substances. Trapping is easily the most effective way and will stop Moles from undermining fields, grounds, and gardens where livestock could get injuries from stepping on mole runs.
- Pigeons – To achieve the ideal long-term outcomes when managing Feral Pigeons, preventative methods such as spikes or installation of netting are the preferred choices. If a general decrease in a population on a site is needed more direct techniques such as shooting, or trapping can be implemented when appropriate.
- Gulls (Seagulls) – Gulls tend to be very aggressive during breeding season & present real threat to health and safety for people because they can easily attack anyone, they perceive to be a threat. Effective control is thus essential. Control techniques could be Falconry, Egg & Nest Clearance and Gull Deterrent Systems. As this work could solely be conducted by an expert with special licence it is essential you get the appropriate guidance.
Contact our Oldtown based team on 01382 768 888 for more info or to schedule a visit.
What To Expect From Us When You Call Pest Solutions
Once you call us, we will be here for you to provide you with the info and help you need. You will get through to a helpful member of our business assistance team and we will ask you a couple of basic questions that will allow us to help you in the best possible way.
The questions we ask will help us know what kind of pest issue you may be having, so we will ask you questions pertaining to what you have seen, what you have experienced and where the issue is, and everything else you may have noticed that may help us to create a possible analysis. The information helps us give you the most effective alternative and a possible plan for treatment over the telephone. Additionally, it provides you with an immediate alternative to schedule a visit by one of our friendly members to address the problem and get the work needed to resolve the problem done.
If we are struggling to establish on the telephone what pest you are facing as a problem, one of our expert surveyors can carry out a free Survey for you to help you figure out what action is needed.
As a standard our Identification Surveys are free of charge. In the event you are looking for an Investigative or Height Survey, they may be chargeable at our standard price of £60+vat. This fee will be refunded against your treatment quote in case you wish to proceed.
Our goal is to have a member of our staff along with you as fast as possible. When you contact us for a Survey, our Technicians will call you back to arrange an appointment with you in a 2hr time slot within 24hrs of your booking. However, whenever possible our goal is to be with you exactly the same day.
We can give you guru support at any time of day, via our 24-hour helpline. We do suggest that Domestic bookings be planned during regular working hours. By doing this you avoid the incurrence of out-of-hours call out charges. There’s no real benefit of out-of-hours call out as many pest issues demand more than one treatment visit and though we can quickly charge more for these services, we take pride in constantly giving honest and professional suggestions at a reasonable price.
Pest Control Near Me In Oldtown
This local branch office located at Exchange Court, Dundee, DD1 3EJ, offers pest control near Oldtown and as well covers Perth, Fife, Angus, Arbroath, St Andrews, Forfar, Blairgowrie, and Perthshire.