Pest Control Leslie
This local branch covers Pest control in Dundee and surrounding areas. Contact us on 01382 768 888 for a FREE survey and a no-obligation quotation.
Commercial Pest Control Leslie
Our commercial Pest Prevention Dundee staff present a comprehensive range of professional services.
Our expert technicians are ready to ensure a good pest management for your commercial premises. Plan a free Survey and quote carried out by one of our experts and find out how our individually tailored service plan can solve your company’s pest issue.
We ensure effective pest management for commercial properties in the City of Dundee and in the surrounding areas. Not just do we concentrate on managing pest infestations as they arise, we also go further by looking for alterations that could protect your business enterprise. By employing and delivering a contemporary general integrated pest management approach and program using a mix of education, useful suggestion, proofing of gaps and when appropriate and needed, chemical, biological and cultural control techniques, we can set up sustainable long lasting management as well as pest prevention.
We’ve pest control service plans which are tailor-made to the need of any type of professional businesses like programme of scheduled visits in order to watch any activity or maybe|or perhaps} potential problems on-site; call out and follow-up visits as mentioned. The packages we provide even contain in-depth record keeping, educational material and practical communication for us to prevent pests as well as disease vectors from severely impacting your business operation or status.
Book an appointment with one of our expert members of our Leslie account management team to conduct a free comprehensive pest risk evaluation and site inspection of your property. This assessment will give you an in depth report on all the things you should know about the risks any pests might pose to your company as well as offer you a no obligation plan on the best option and most cost-effective and sustainable service package especially personalized to your requirements. This allows you to continue to focus on running your business, sure that you are protecting your staff, clients, product, and your business reputation.
Our Pest Prevention Dundee services are cost-effective and we provide services for a range of premises including, cafe’s, pubs, restaurants, hotels, takeaways, guest houses, storage facilities, schools, warehouses, industrial sites, factories, food manufacturing sites and more.
The expectations from buyers today regarding quality assurance for companies are really high. For any company, that supplies the food business, in order to meet due diligence, and food laws as well as legislation, it’s essential to have a high-quality industrial Pest control set up.
We’ve specially designed our Pest Control Plus for that purpose. This improved service and reporting system not just meets but additionally exceeds all present recognised audit standards, therefore seeing to it that your company with all the requirements and expectations from clients and auditors} alike.
Our aim is for you to be confident in the knowledge that we offer great value for money as well as the most up to date and highest amount of know-how in the business. Whether we’re dealing with an isolated situation or maybe it’s protecting your business on a continuing basis, we can give you the very best service package and the knowledge that you require. Our services and products are available in a range of offers and we’ve the experience to guarantee the prevention of issues in all types of property and premises.
Nearly all of our business comes from customer recommendation. We were recently given the status of finalists in the “Best Company” category of the UK Pest Management Award (PMA) finishing in the top five companies in the UK.
Domestic Pest Control Leslie
It is often an extremely unpleasant event to encounter an infestation in your house.
Pest live where there are people. Actually, some even need the presence of individuals in order to develop, so actually the cleanest and tidiest home can face a domestic Leslie Pest control issue.
As we, at Pest Solutions Leslie, realize just how upsetting this may be, our Dundee residential pest professionals are here to offer for you a swift, discreet as well as expert solution in order to allow you to reclaim your home from unwelcome pests and give you mental peace.
Whether ants or wasps, mice or rats, our well skilled pest controllers are ready to react fast to your call as well as provide the answer to your domestic Pest control problem in Leslie. We can perhaps assess your infestation on the phone or maybe we can schedule a FREE survey with the intent of offering you the most suitable suggestions for a plan in order to do away with the problem pest and to provide you with additional advice on helping to avert any kind of pest activity from returning.
All kinds of domestic pests could be immediately detected by our Service Technicians who are all highly expereinced and qualified to the required RSPH/BPCA standards. So, the best type of control and solution that would solve your specific difficulty as well as situation can quickly be put in place.
Experiencing an infestation is often a very sensitive issue and we at Pest Solutions Leslie know that. We carry out all our treatments quickly and discreetly. Our well qualified as well as insured expert won’t just help you get rid of that pest now, but also give you back your mental peace.
Pest Bird Control Leslie
Health and safety hazards is an important problem when managing Pest Birds and their related concerns. They pose not only a threat to individuals, however, they can lead to serious damage on properties, with long term and sometimes irreversible effects. Our specialist Leslie Bird Control team is here to guard you from these bird related problems.
Bird fouling is a well recognized transmission path for many bacteria and disease-causing pathogens, as well as causing a danger from falls and slips. As bird fouling is actually acidic it can| harm as well as stain both stonework as well as paint on virtually any building and structure all over Leslie. The sheer weight of guano can lead to serious damage as it can hold massive amounts of wetness and thus rise in weight when deposited in bulk. Moreover, bird fouling is in addition a great breeding ground for several insect pests.
Nesting sites for Feral Pigeons can result in a real nuisance and larger birds like Gulls (Seagulls) are actually known to become highly hostile particularly during breeding season.
The population of pigeons as well as Gulls in the city of Dundee is growing. With the increase in the population of these pest birds, so are the connected health and safety risks. These species need to be controlled and the individuals and structures need to be protected throughout East of Scotland. To do so, our well educated as well as experienced Bird Control staff can deploy many highly effective control methods.
Bird Proofing. Successful techniques of control and management consist of:
- Bird Netting Systems
- Wire and Spike Systems
- Laser Deterrent Systems
- Electronic Bird Scarers
- Falconry for Pest control Services
If you are facing any problems with pest birds, call us and ask for a FREE survey from one of our technicians who can attend and assess the issue you’re facing. We will provide a proposal explaining the available choices in order to tackle both the issue you’re presently experiencing and also to safeguard your house, business, building or structure from the consequences of birds in the future.
We can additionally suggest as well as help you on all requirements pertaining to Licencing and make sure you’re not unintentionally going against the law. All species are safeguarded by law and as of April 1st, 2020 in some circumstances a specific licence may have to be applied in order to take some measures legally (excluding Canada Geese and Feral Pigeons)
For any problems call us on 01382 768 888 now for more information or perhaps to ask for a free Survey in addition to a no obligation quote.
Professional Leslie Pest Prevention Service
So why must you choose Pest Solutions? We are a leader and at the leading edge of professionalism, rendering quality and awesome customer care in the Pest control industry.
You may consider The City of Dundee Council to be more economical but, our Pest control solutions are often more competitive, with better value for money and faster effect as well as follow-up time. A lot of our business comes from references and we care greatly about our client satisfaction. We want our clients to feel positive in our services and confident in them referring us.
We’re full active members of the British Pest control Association (BPCA). This is the leading Trade Association in the UK who require all users to meet the BS EN 16636 British Standard for Pest Managers.
We’re also members of CEPA, the Confederation of European Pest Management Association which have been certified by Bureau Veritas. This authentication of professionalism requires us being audited to the BS EN 16636 standard for Pest Managers.
We highly believe in investing in the abilities and expertise of our staff. All members of our team are highly trained to meet the requirements of membership of the BPCA Registered CPD program and hold a pertinent RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Award as a minimum. A lot of our specialists have accomplished BPCA Level three, Advanced Technician status or higher. We strongly feel that with continual improvement to our teams’ skills, we will be able to make sure the provision of the optimum standards to our customers.
We are committed to meeting the highest standards of customer service, quality, service, health & safety, and environmental safety and performance. We do it by holding the following accreditation:
- BPCA Member Company
- BS EN 16636 Certified
- CEPA Certified
- BPCA Registered
- Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Supporter
- ISO9001 Registered Firm (Quality Assurance)
- ISO14001 Registered Firm (Environmental Management)
- Checkatrade Approved
- SEPA Licenced Waste Carriers
- Fully Insured (£10M Public & Employers Liability Insurance)
What Pests Can We Help Get Rid Of?
Being the 4th largest city in Scotland, The City of Dundee has become a sprawling city, with many residential and commercial buildings, some really old and some very new and modern. Pests in general like to live near people, some even want people to survive, for this reason we will unavoidably see several pests trying to exploit our homes and businesses.
Our professional staff of pest controllers can help keep your home safe and your business guarded from uninvited guests. Regardless of whether it is pests as Mice, Cockroaches and rats, which pose a public health risk, or maybe Bed Bugs that keep us up at bedtime, textile pests as Moths, or maybe Wasp nest, our well skilled pest controllers have the abilities and expertise to protect your home or your business from these uninvited pests.
Popular pests found in Dundee and the Scottish East Coast area consist of:
- Rats – Leslie as a seaport town saw Rats originally introduced via the multitude of ships docking on the harbour. As the 4th largest city in Scotland these rodents have become well set and live near people and our habitats. Rats are actually prolific spreaders of disease-causing pathogens and are usually considered a public health risk. Symptoms of Rat problems are popular and consist of droppings, smell, damage from teeth marks, smear marks and urine stains. We’re here to help should you face any problem with Rats.
- Mice – Leslie, like a lot of cities, have a well-established and significant problem with Mice. Mice breed rapidly and may fit through gaps as minute as 6mm so they’re able to readily enter both our houses and business properties. Like Rats, their tell tale signs are teeth marks and dropping, just in lesser scale. Call the experts and we will provide a rapid reaction to deal with the mouse activity and safeguard your premises.
- Common Garden Ants – Colonies of these Ants, called nests, usually live in the ground outside, but since workers are seeking sugary meal debris to help assist the colony and its development, they will routinely invade our homes and businesses. Most DIY treatments for this species of Ants normally fail because of to incomplete eradication. Contact the experts now to get the issue resolved.
- Wasp Nest Removal – Leslie. Efforts to eliminate and destroy a wasp nest, also known as a Wasp Byke, can be risky if not conducted properly and with the ample information and expertise. Wasps nest are typically found in subfloors, wall cavities, attics and in the soil as they exploit several areas in a home as well as building. We continually recommend leaving the removal of a wasp nest to a fully insured professional who has the right knowledge as well as skill to resolve the problem.
- Bees – These insects are vital for the pollination of our flowers and plants, and also as they are declining in numbers, they shouldn’t be disturbed. They rarely sting and can be moved by a beekeeper but just if they cause a real health and safety risk.
- Dermestes Beetles – These beetles are typical scavengers and include species such as Hide Beetle and Larder Beetle. They’re one of the most common pest issues we handle on a day to day basis. They’re commonly found in kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms where they feed on hair, skin, food debris and dust. They’re particularly found at the wall/floor edge of wooden floors or carpets.
- Varied Carpet Beetle – These beetles live off skin, hair, dust as well as food debris usually present in carpet fibres. They’re small and oval with black, grey and brown speckles on their back. Like Demestes Beetles, they are common scavengers.
- Cockroaches – Cockroach infestations are most typical in warm and humid parts of a home or perhaps building, like bathrooms and kitchens. Probably the most common species we encounter in the UK is Oriental Cockroaches and German Cockroaches.
- Bed Bugs – Bed Bugs are a blood-sucking parasite, which can be a truly distressing encounter. Moreover, they just need a host to thrive, so they’re often seen in the hospitality business, where they are able to result in considerable reputation harm and thereby damage to the company. It is necessary to ensure the correct treatment for this pest or the infestation will reoccur. To eradicate an infestation a treatment should be made up of either a usual insecticidal application of 4 or perhaps more trips or heat treatment. It can certainly be a costly mistake to opt for the most affordable treatment, because it may result in inadequate elimination. Our therapies are guaranteed and adequate to ensure the problem will not return. Call us for the correct advice today.
- Fleas – Probably the most typical species of biting insect is the Cat Flea. This is not a problem which only affects people who have pets, because they can be picked up in many public areas such as cinemas, shops and offices and be brought home. Flea bites are often seen in a straight line of 3 along the seam of clothes, and generally on the arms as well as legs.
- Flies / Flying Insects – Many species of Flying Insects which can cause trouble, are extremely prevalent in the UK. These consist of Blue Bottles, Green Bottles, House Fly, Lesser House Fly, Cluster Flies, Fruit Flies, Drain Fly and many other.
- Moths – The most popular Moths that fall under the category as pest are Moths classified as textile pests that affect fabrics and Stored Product Insects which impact some raw or milled food items.
- Grey Squirrels – Grey Squirrels are directly associated with Rats and like Rats have to continuously gnaw on surfaces which are hard to keep their ever-growing front teeth at right length. They’re harmless when outdoors but can result in severe harm in case they enter a home. They have the tendency to nest in loft areas and can conveniently chew through timber like a roof panel, pipes and electric cables.
- Rabbits – Management of Rabbits needs our expert technicians in wildlife management.
- Moles – The regular strategies of gassing have become less efficient as restrictions have been imposed on the usage of chemicals. Trapping is easily the most successful way and can prevent Moles from undermining gardens, grounds and fields where livestock could get injuries from stepping on mole runs.
- Pigeons – In order to achieve the ideal long term outcomes when coping with Feral Pigeons, preventive methods for instant spikes or fitting of netting are the ideal options. In case a general decrease in a population on a site is required more immediate methods like shooting, or trapping could be implemented when adequate.
- Gulls (Seagulls) – Gulls have a tendency to be very aggressive during breeding season & pose real threat to health and safety for individuals because they can quickly attack anybody, they perceive to be a threat. Efficient control is therefore essential. Control methods can be Falconry, Egg & Nest Clearance and Gull Deterrent Systems. As this job can just be undertaken by an expert with special licence it’s essential you get the appropriate advice.
Contact our Leslie based team on 01382 768 888 for additional information or to arrange a visit.
What To Expect From Us When You Call Pest Solutions
Once you call us, we will be available for you to provide you with the details as well as assistance you need. You are going to get through to a helpful member of our office assistance staff members and we will ask you a couple of basic questions that will allow us to assist you in the best possible way.
The questions we ask will enable us know what type of pest issue you might be having, so we are going to ask you questions pertaining to what you have noticed, what you have encountered and where the problem is, and everything else you might have noticed that could help us to create a possible analysis. The information helps us provide you with the best solution and a possible plan for treatment over the telephone. In addition, it provides a quick opportunity to schedule a visit by one of our friendly members to attend to the problem and get the work required to resolve the problem done.
If by any reason we are unable to establish on the telephone what pest you’re facing as a problem, one of our expert surveyors can carry out a free Survey for you to help you figure out what action is required.
As a standard our Identification Surveys are actually free of charge. Should you are looking for an Investigative or Height Survey, they might be chargeable at our standard rate of £60+vat. This fee will be refunded against your treatment quote if you wish to proceed.
Our objective is to have our staff member with you as fast as possible. Whenever you call us for a Survey, our Technicians will call you back to set up an appointment with you in a 2hr time slot within 24hrs of your booking. But, whenever possible our objective is to be with you the same day.
We can provide you with expert help at any time of day, via our 24 hour helpline. We do recommend that Domestic bookings be scheduled during regular working hours. By doing this you prevent the incurrence of out-of-hours call out costs. There is no real benefit of out-of-hours call out as many pest issues require more than one treatment visit and although we can very easily charge more for these services, we take pride in always offering professional and honest advice at an affordable rate.
Pest Control Near Me In Leslie
This local branch office based at Exchange Court, Dundee, DD1 3EJ, provides pest control nearby Leslie and also includes Perth, Blairgowrie, Forfar, St Andrews, Arbroath, Angus, Fife, plus Perthshire.