Pest Control Mintlaw
This local branch includes Pest control in Dundee and surrounding areas. Call us on 01382 768 888 for a FREE survey and a no-obligation quote.
Commercial Pest Control Mintlaw
Our commercial Pest Prevention Dundee team present an extensive range of professional services.
Our knowledgeable technicians are prepared to ensure a good pest management for your business property. Plan a free Survey and quote carried by one of our professionals and find out how our personally custom made service packages can fix your company’s pest problem.
We guarantee efficient pest management for commercial properties in the City of Dundee and in the neighboring areas. Not only do we concentrate on controlling pest infestations as they crop up, we additionally go further by looking at changes that may protect your business. By applying as well as delivering a modern overall integrated pest management approach as well as program using a combination of education, useful advice, proofing of gaps and when suitable and required, chemical, cultural and biological control methods, we can set up sustainable long lasting control as well as pest prevention.
We’ve pest control service plans which are personalized to the demand of any type of professional businesses such as programme of scheduled visits to keep an eye on any kind of activity or maybe|or perhaps} possible problems on site; call-out and follow-up visits as specified. The plans we offer additionally include in-depth record keeping, educational materials and practical communication for us to prevent pests as well as disease vectors from severely affecting your your organization operation or perhaps reputation.
Book an appointment with one of our expert members of our Mintlaw account management group to conduct a free detailed pest risk assessment as well as site examination of your property. This evaluation will give you an in depth report on everything you need to know about the dangers any pests may pose to your business and also provide you with a no-obligation proposal on the most effective solution and most affordable and sustainable service package specially customized to your needs. This allows you to continue to concentrate on running your business, sure that you’re protecting your staff, clients, product, and your company reputation.
Our Pest Prevention Dundee services are quite cost-effective and we offer services for a range of premises like, deli’s, pubs, restaurants, takeaways, hotels, guest houses, schools, storage facilities, warehouses, industrial sites, factories, food manufacturing areas and more.
The expectations from customers today with regards to quality assurance for companies are very high. For any company, which supplies the food industry, to meet due diligence, and food laws and legislation, it is essential to have a high quality commercial Pest control ready.
We’ve specifically designed our Pest Control Plus for that purpose. This enhanced service and reporting system not just meets but also exceeds all present recognised audit requirements, therefore making sure that your company with all the specifications as well as expectations from buyers and auditors} equally.
Our goal is for you to be confident in the knowledge that we give excellent value for money and also the most up to date and highest amount of expertise in the industry. Whether we’re dealing with an isolated situation or it’s protecting your business on an ongoing basis, we can give you the best service plan and the expertise that you require. Our products and services come in a range of offers and we have the experience to guarantee the prevention of issues in all types of property and premises.
The majority of our business comes from customer recommendation. We were recently awarded the status of finalists in the “Best Company” category of the UK Pest Management Award (PMA) finishing in the leading 5 companies in the UK.
Domestic Pest Control Mintlaw
It can be a really upsetting event to deal with an infestation in your home.
Pest live where there are individuals. In fact, some even require the presence of people to develop, so even the tidiest and cleanest house can face a domestic Mintlaw Pest control issue.
As we, at Pest Solutions Mintlaw, know just how unsettling this could be, our Dundee residential pest specialists are here to give for you a swift, cautious as well as skilled method to allow you to reclaim your house from uninvited pests and give you mental peace.
Whether wasps or ants, rats or mice, our highly trained pest controllers are ready to react fast to your call as well as give the solution to your domestic Pest control issue in Mintlaw. We can perhaps assess your infestation on the phone or perhaps we can plan a FREE survey with the objective of providing you with the most suitable advice for a strategy in order to eliminate the problem pest and also to provide you with additional advice on helping to prevent any pest activity from returning.
All kinds of domestic pests can be immediately identified by our Service Technicians that are all highly skilled and qualified to the required RSPH/BPCA standards. Thus, the best form of management and answer which would solve your particular issue and situation could easily be set up.
Experiencing an infestation can be a sensitive issue and we at Pest Solutions Mintlaw understand that. We conduct all our treatments discreetly and quickly. Our fully qualified and insured professional will not just help you get rid of that pest today, but ven give you back your mental peace.
Pest Bird Control Mintlaw
Health and safety hazards is a significant problem when coping with Pest Birds and their related issues. They pose not just a threat to people, but they can result in severe damage on structures, with lasting and at times irreversible consequences. Our specialist Mintlaw Bird Control staff is right here to defend you from these bird-related issues.
Bird fouling is a widely recognized transmission path for many bacteria as well as disease causing pathogens, and causing a threat from falls and slips. As bird fouling is acidic it can| harm and stain both stonework and paint on any building and structure all over Mintlaw. The actual mass of guano can cause severe damage as it can hold huge amounts of wetness and therefore rise in weight when accumulated in bulk. On top of this, bird fouling is in addition a great breeding ground for numerous insect pests.
Nesting sites for Feral Pigeons can cause an actual nuisance and larger birds such as Gulls (Seagulls) are actually identified to become highly intense especially during breeding season.
The population of Gulls and pigeons in the city of Dundee is rising. With the surge in the population of these pest birds, so are the linked health and safety risks. These species have to be managed and the individuals as well as buildings need to be protected throughout East of Scotland. To do so, our highly skilled and knowledgeable Bird Control crew can deploy several highly effective control measures.
Bird Proofing. Effective techniques of control and management include:
- Bird Netting Systems
- Wire and Spike Systems
- Laser Deterrent Systems
- Electronic Bird Scarers
- Falconry for Pest control Services
If you’re experiencing some challenges with pest birds, give us a call & request a FREE survey from one of our technicians who can visit as well as assess the issue you’re experiencing. We will provide a plan detailing the available choices to tackle both the issue you’re currently experiencing as well as to safeguard your home, company, building or even premises from the consequences of birds in the future.
We can also advise and help you on all specifications relating to Licencing and ensure you’re not unintentionally going against the law. All species are protected by law and as of April 1st, 2020 in a few circumstances a special licence may have to be applied to take any measures legally (excluding Canada Geese and Feral Pigeons)
For any problems call us on 01382 768 888 today for more information or to request a free Survey in addition to a no obligation quote.
Professional Mintlaw Pest Prevention Service
So why should you opt for Pest Solutions? We’re a leader and at the forefront of professionalism, providing quality and great customer service within the Pest control sector.
You might think about The City of Dundee Council to be more economical but, our Pest control treatments are often far more competitive, with much better value for money and faster effect and follow-up time. A lot of our business comes from word of mouth and we care significantly about our client satisfaction. We want our clients to feel confident in our service and confident in them referring us.
We are full active members of the British Pest control Association (BPCA). This is the top Trade Association in the UK which require all members to fulfil the BS EN 16636 British Standard for Pest Managers.
We are also members of CEPA, the Confederation of European Pest Management Association which have been approved by Bureau Veritas. This authentication of professionalism requires us being audited to the BS EN 16636 standard for Pest Managers.
We firmly believe in investing in the capabilities as well as expertise of our staff members. All members of our staff are well trained to meet the needs of membership of the BPCA Registered CPD program and hold a relevant RSPH/BPCA Level two Award as a minimal. Many of our specialists have accomplished BPCA Level 3, Advanced Technician status or perhaps greater. We strongly feel that with continuous improvement to our teams’ skills, we will be ready to ensure the provision of the highest standards to our customers.
We are focused on meeting the highest standards of customer support, service, quality, health & safety, and environmental protection and performance. We do so by possessing the following accreditation:
- BPCA Member Company
- BS EN 16636 Certified
- CEPA Certified
- BPCA Registered
- Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Supporter
- ISO9001 Registered Firm (Quality Assurance)
- ISO14001 Registered Firm (Environmental Management)
- Checkatrade Approved
- SEPA Licenced Waste Carriers
- Fully Insured (£10M Public & Employers Liability Insurance)
What Pests Can We Help Get Rid Of?
Being the 4th largest city in Scotland, The City of Dundee has become a sprawling city, with quite a few residential and commercial complexes, some really old and some quite new and modern. Pests usually prefer to reside near humans, some also want people to live, so we’ll unavoidably see a number of pests attempting to exploit our homes and businesses.
Our professional team of pest controllers can help keep your family members safe and your business protected from uninvited guests. No matter whether it’s pests like Mice, Cockroaches and rats, that pose a public health risk, or perhaps Bed Bugs that keep us up at bedtime, textile pests like Moths, or Wasp nest, our highly trained pest controllers have the skills and expertise to protect your home or your business from these unwanted pests.
Common pests located in Dundee and the Scottish East Coast area consist of:
- Rats – Mintlaw as a seaport town saw Rats initially introduced via the multitude of ships docking in the harbour. As the 4th largest city in Scotland these rodents have grown to be well established as well as thrive near humans and our habitats. Rats are actually prolific spreaders of disease-causing pathogens and are usually considered a public health risk. Signs of Rat ailments are common and consist of droppings, odor, damage from teeth marks, smear marks as well as urine stains. We are here to help should you face any issue with Rats.
- Mice – Mintlaw, like several cities, have a significant and well-established problem with Mice. Mice breed quickly and can fit through spaces as minute as 6mm so they’re able to easily enter both our homes as well as business premises. Like Rats, their tell tale signs are tooth marks and dropping, just in lesser scale. Call the pros and we will provide a fast response to deal with the mouse activity and safeguard your premises.
- Common Garden Ants – Colonies of the Ants, referred to as nests, usually live in the ground outside, but as workers are trying to find sugary meal residues to help assist the colony and its growth, they’ll frequently invade our homes and businesses. Many DIY treatments for this type of Ants generally fail due to incomplete eradication. Call the professionals today to get the subject solved.
- Wasp Nest Removal – Mintlaw. Attempts to remove as well as destroy a wasp nest, also known as a Wasp Byke, can be risky if not conducted properly and with the ample knowledge and expertise. Wasps nest are often found in subfloors, wall cavities, attics or in the ground because they exploit several different parts in a home or even building. We continually recommend leaving the removal of a wasp nest to a completely insured expert who has the correct know-how and skill to resolve the problem.
- Bees – These insects are vital for the pollination of our plants and flowers, and also as they are declining in numbers, they should not be disturbed. They hardly ever sting and may be moved by a beekeeper but just if they present a real health and safety hazard.
- Dermestes Beetles – These beetles are actually general scavengers and include species such as Larder Beetle and Hide Beetle. They are probably the most common pest issues we deal with on a regular basis. They are normally seen in kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms where they feed on skin, hair, food debris and dust. They are specifically seen at the wall/floor edge of carpets or wooden floors.
- Varied Carpet Beetle – These beetles live off hair, skin, dust and food debris typically present in carpet fibres. They’re oval and small with black, brown and grey speckles on their back. Similar to Demestes Beetles, they’re common scavengers.
- Cockroaches – Cockroach infestations are very prevalent in warm and humid regions of a house or maybe building, like bathrooms and kitchens. The most common species we come across in the UK is Oriental Cockroaches and German Cockroaches.
- Bed Bugs – Bed Bugs are actually a blood sucking parasite, that may be an actual unpleasant encounter. Moreover, they only require a host to thrive, therefore they are typically seen in the hospitality industry, where they are able to lead to considerable reputation damage and thereby harm to the business. It’s necessary to guarantee the proper treatment for this pest or the infestation will reoccur. To eradicate an infestation a procedure should consist of either a traditional insecticidal application of 4 or maybe more visits or heat therapy. It can be a costly mistake to choose the cheapest solution, because it might result in incomplete elimination. Our therapies are guaranteed and sufficient to make sure the issue won’t return. Call us for the right guidance today.
- Fleas – Probably the most popular species of biting insect is the Cat Flea. This’s not an issue that only affects people who have pets, as they can be picked up in numerous public areas such as cinemas, offices and shops and be brought home. Flea bites are typically seen in a straight line of 3 along the seam of clothing, and generally on the arms and legs.
- Flies / Flying Insects – Numerous species of Flying Insects which may result in issues, are extremely prevalent in the UK. These consist of Blue Bottles, Green Bottles, Lesser House Fly, House Fly, Fruit Flies, Cluster Flies, Drain Fly and many other.
- Moths – The most common Moths that come under the grouping as pest are Moths classified as textile pests which affect fabrics and Stored Product Insects that affect certain raw or milled food ingredients.
- Grey Squirrels – Grey Squirrels are closely associated with Rats and like Rats need to continuously gnaw on hard surfaces to keep their ever-growing front teeth at right length. They are harmless when outside but can cause serious damage in case they get into a house. They have the tendency to nest in loft areas and can easily chew through timber like a roof panel, pipes and electrical cables.
- Rabbits – Management of Rabbits requires our specialist technicians in wildlife management.
- Moles – The standard strategies of gassing have become less reliable as restrictions have been imposed on the use of chemical substances. Trapping is the most effective method and can stop Moles from undermining fields, grounds, and gardens where livestock could possibly get injuries from stepping on mole runs.
- Pigeons – In order to achieve the ideal long-term results when dealing with Feral Pigeons, preventive methods like spikes or installation of netting are the ideal options. In case an overall decrease in a population on a site is required more immediate methods like shooting, or trapping could be implemented when appropriate.
- Gulls (Seagulls) – Gulls are likely to become very hostile during breeding season & present real danger to safety and health for individuals as they can quickly attack anybody, they perceive to be a danger. Effective control is therefore important. Control methods can be Falconry, Egg & Nest Clearance and Gull Deterrent Systems. As this work may only be conducted by a professional with special licence it is vital you get the appropriate advice.
Contact our Mintlaw based workforce on 01382 768 888 for additional info or to arrange a visit.
What To Expect From Us When You Call Pest Solutions
When you call us, we will be available for you to give you the details as well as assistance you need. You will get through to a helpful member of our office support team and we’ll ask you a few simple questions that will allow us to help you in the best possible way.
The questions we ask will help us determine what sort of pest issue you could be having, so we are going to ask you questions pertaining to what you have seen, what you have encountered and where the problem is, and everything else you may have noticed that could help us to make a possible analysis. The information will help us provide you with the most effective solution and a possible plan for treatment over the telephone. Additionally, it provides an immediate chance to arrange for a visit by one of our friendly members to address the problem and get the work needed to fix the matter completed.
If we are struggling to establish over the telephone what pest you are experiencing as a problem, one of our experienced surveyors can carry out a free Survey for you to enable you to know what action is needed.
As a standard our Identification Surveys are actually free of charge. In the event you require an Investigative or Height Survey, they may be chargeable at our standard rate of £60+vat. This fee is going to be refunded against your treatment quote in case you want to proceed.
Our aim is to have a member of our staff with you as quickly as possible. When you call us for a Survey, our Technicians will call back to arrange an appointment with you within a 2hr time slot within 24hrs of your booking. But, whenever possible our objective is to be with you on the same day.
We can provide you with expert support at any time of day, through our 24 hour helpline. We do suggest that Domestic bookings be planned during regular working hours. This way you prevent the incurrence of out-of-hours call out charges. There is no real advantage of out-of-hours call out as most pest problems call for more than a single treatment visit and though we can conveniently charge more for these services, we take pride in constantly giving professional and honest suggestions at an affordable rate.
Pest Control Near Me In Mintlaw
This local branch office based at Exchange Court, Dundee, DD1 3EJ, provides pest control nearby Mintlaw and even includes Perth, Fife, Angus, Arbroath, St Andrews, Forfar, Blairgowrie, plus Perthshire.