Pest Control Selkirk
Commercial Pest Control Selkirk
Pest Solutions Selkirk commercial pest control staff offer a complete range of professional services.
Our specialist professionals are prepared to solve any pest issues that are causing a risk to your company operation. Request a free Survey and quote to know more about our individually tailored service packages which will help keep your business pest free.
We have successful pest removal for business set ups in the City of Edinburgh and the surrounding areas. Rather than just concentrating on dealing with pest infestations as they crop up we protect our customers by employing a modern general integrated pest management approach combining education, practical recommendation, proofing and if needed, chemical, cultural and biological control techniques to set-up sustainable long term control as well as pest prevention.
Our Pest Prevention Edinburgh service plans for commercial organizations consist of a scheduled visit programme to monitor any problems or perhaps potential issues on-site, education, detailed record-keeping and active communication to stop pests as well as disease vectors from seriously affecting your organization operation or status.
A professional member of our Selkirk account management team can perform a free comprehensive pest risk analysis and site inspection of your premises so that you understand about any dangers which pests may pose to your business. This enables us to suggest a reasonable, ongoing service package to meet all the needs of your business. Allowing you to focus on whatever you do best confident that the pest professionals are protecting your staff, clients, product, and business reputation from the real consequences posed by pests.
Today there’s an expectation from customers for businesses to meet the highest standards of quality assurance. Food safety laws and the legislation connected with any organization providing the food industry mean that there’s a need for businesses to get a high-quality commercial pest service set up to meet due diligence.
We provide affordable pest management services for all forms of premises such as, cafe’s, deli’s, pubs, restaurants, takeaways, hotels, guest houses, schools, storage facilities, warehouses, industrial sites, firms, food manufacturing locations and more.
Our Pest Control Plus service is created for this reason. Satisfying and surpassing the specifications of all present audit standards ensuring that your business satisfies all compliance and expectation from clients and auditors.
We are confident that you are going to find our pest services good value for money with the right package depending on the highest industry knowledge. From service contracts to coping with individual pest control issues we’ve the knowledge that you require. We’ve an assortment of services and products to safeguard your premise from any problems that may crop up. We have the expertise to ensure the prevention of troubles in all types of property and premises.
We take pride in doing a fantastic job and nearly all of our business comes from customer recommendation. As a pest control business, we were honored the position of finalists in the “best company” category of the UK PMA awards.
Domestic Pest Control Selkirk
We know that is very upsetting to see an infestation in your property.
Many pests live close to humans and moreover several pest species actually particularly require the presence of individuals to survive. Because of this, it’s not uncommon for domestic Selkirk pest elimination problems to affect even the cleanest and tidiest of properties.
At Pest Solutions Selkirk, we know exactly how distressing this can be, and our Selkirk residential pest technicians are here to provide an immediate, professional, and discrete service to allow you to reclaim your home from uninvited pests.
From rats and mice to ants and wasps, our really trained pest technicians are ready to respond quickly to offer the remedy to your domestic pest control in Edinburgh. Whenever you get in touch with us we’ll either evaluate the infestation over the phone or arrange a FREE survey so that we can offer you the most appropriate advice regarding the top method to eradicate the issue pest and give guidance on helping to avoid any pest activity from returning.
Our Service Technicians are very skilled and certified to the mandatory RSPH/BPCA standards and are prepared to easily identify all kinds of pests which might infest your house and set the most suitable kind of control ready to suit your specific circumstances.
We know experiencing an infestation can be a sensitive issue and that it is critical that all remedies are done in a discrete way and quickly. You can have confidence in Pest Solutions in Selkirk to deliver a service which will enable you to recover your peace of mind safe in the knowledge that a fully skilled and insured specialist is here to help you eliminate that pest today.
Pest Bird Control Selkirk
Pest Birds and associated problems can create a major health & safety risk and having the ability to severely damage buildings and structures. Our specialist Selkirk Bird Control group is here to safeguard you from the effects of bird-related issues.
Bird fouling can certainly cause a threat of slips and falls and being a transmission route for several bacteria and disease-causing pathogens. Being acidic it can additionally damage and stain paint and stonework on the buildings and structures throughout Selkirk. When deposited in bulk it can also cause harm due to its ability to hold dampness and the sheer mass of guano that can be deposited. It’s even a breeding ground for lots of insect pests.
Feral Pigeons and their nesting location can also create a nuisance and larger birds like Gulls (Seagulls) can even get highly aggressive during the breeding season.
The population of nuisance birds is increasing with numbers of Gulls and pigeons in the city of Edinburgh continuously rise and connected risks of these birds even grow with it. Our Bird Control staff are experienced and highly qualified in the use of numerous effective control measures which can be used to control these species and protect individual and complexes in the East of Scotland.
Bird Proofing. Useful strategies of control and management include:
- Bird Netting Systems
- Spike & Wire Systems
- Laser Deterrent Systems
- Electronic Bird Scarers
- Falconry for Pest Control Services
One of our surveyors can attend as well as perform a FREE Survey so as to evaluate the issue you’re experiencing with pest birds as well as provide a proposal explaining the available alternatives to tackle both the issue you are currently experiencing and also to safeguard your home, company, building or structure from the consequences of birds later.
We are additionally able to suggest and help on all requirements relating to Licencing as all species are actually defended by law and as of April 1st 2020 in most cases (excluding Feral Pigeons & Canada Geese) a special licence might have to be applied for in order to take some action legally. Make sure you get the proper guidance to ensure you are not unintentionally breaking the law.
Get in touch with us 0131 526 3220 today for more info or a free Survey and a no obligation quote for just about any problems.
Professional Selkirk Pest Prevention Service
Why choose Pest Solutions? We take great pride in being at the forefront of professionalism and customer care within the pest control sector.
A lot of people may think that the City of Edinburgh Council may prove to be to most cost-effective option but in many cases the price of our pest management tend to be more competitive with quicker response as well as follow-up time. We care greatly about ensuring customer satisfaction and a lot of our business comes from referrals as we make certain that clients have the confidence to recommend us confidently.
You can select us confidently because we are full active members of the British Pest control Association (BPCA), the leading Trade Association in the UK who necessitate all members to fulfill the BS EN 16636 British Standard for Pest Managers.
We’ve committed ourselves in taking this standard of professionalism further by being Certified to the BS EN 16636 standard by Bureau Veritas as part of our membership of the Confederation of European Pest Management Associations (CEPA).
All of our staff are extremely qualified and are needed to meet the standards of membership of the BPCA Registered CPD scheme and hold a relevant RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Award as a minimum. A lot of our specialists are taught to BPCA Level three Advanced Technician or perhaps higher as we firmly believe that if our staff are continuously upgrading their expertise they can make sure we offer the top standards to our consumers.
Focused on maintaining the highest standards of customer support, quality, health & safety, and environmental protection we also have the following accreditation:
- BPCA Member Company
- BS EN 16636 Certified
- CEPA Certified
- BPCA Registered
- Campaign For Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Supporter
- ISO9001 Registered Firm (Quality Assurance)
- ISO14001 Registered Firm (Environmental Management)
- Checkatrade Approved
- SEPA Licenced Waste Carriers
- Fully Insured (£10M Public & Employers Liability Insurance)
What Pests Can We Help Get Rid Of?
The city of Edinburgh is becoming large and growing with numerous locations of commercial and residential buildings, both quite old and extremely modern. As pests like to live in close proximity to humans we see many pests that like to try and exploit our businesses and homes.
Protect your premises from uninvited visitors. From Wasp Nests to Bed Bugs, from a mouse sighting to a plague of rats or Cockroaches, pest specialists have the skills and knowledge to deal with the removal of an infestation or perhaps problem to confirm the security of your family or business.
Common pests seen in Selkirk and the Scottish East Coast region include:
- Rats – In relation to pest issues with Rats, Selkirk as a city, with its network of old buildings linked by subterranean voids tunnels is especially risky. We’re here to protect your household or company status from the health threat associated with a rat or rodent infestation. If you’re facing the experience of a Rat trouble get in touch with us now and have an experienced pest controller visit today. Warning signs of a Rat issue consist of sightings, a smell, droppings, smear stains and damage to structures or materials from gnawing.
- Mice – Selkirk has got a record of substantial and well set up mouse infestations. The old properties with their internally connected cavity walls and voids give sufficient entry points for a mice issue to manifest rapidly. Signs of mice are similar to that of Rats however the droppings are considerably smaller. Mice are able to get access through gaps as small as 6mm and so can conveniently gain access through even the smallest of holes. We are ready to offer a fast response to cope with mouse activity and protect your premises.
- Common Garden Ants – This Ant will most likely build nests in the ground outside but the worker ants will always invade our businesses and homes to search for sugary food debris to support the colony and its growth. Most DIY treatment options for Ants are ineffective against these insects. Call the specialists today for more information or to resolve this issue.
- Wasp Nest Removal – Selkirk. Referred to a Byke, a Wasps nest can be made in a loft, wall cavities, subfloor or in the ground because they’re able to exploit several different places in a home or other property. We always suggest leaving a Wasp Nest removal to the skilled specialists with the skill and know-how to safely and effectively solve this Wasp Nest pest problem.
- Bees – These essential insects are reducing in numbers and should not be managed unless they pose a direct health and safety hazard. They will hardly ever sting and should be allowed to stay at any cost to allow them to pollinate our plants and flowers.
- Dermestes Beetles – This genus includes species like Hide Beetle and Larder Beetle and is among the most typical pest infestation kinds that we handle on a regular basis. Usually found in bathrooms, kitchens as well as living rooms especially at the wall/floor corner of wooden floors or carpets.
- Varied Carpet Beetle – Generally seen on the window sills in carpeted rooms where they feed on any skin, hair, dust or perhaps food debris which accumulate in the carpet fibers.
- Cockroaches – In a lot of cases, a Cockroach infestation will manifest in the warm and humid places of a house or building. In the UK we most often see Oriental Cockroaches & German Cockroaches.
- Bed Bugs – These biting insects can result in considerable agony and severely impact the status of hospitality businesses. These parasites feed on human blood and require only the presence of a host to survive. A Bed Bug infestation necessitates a high degree of ability and know-how to correctly eradicate. A Bed Bug treatment should include either a normal insecticidal application of four or maybe more visits or heat treatment. Incomplete or incorrect removal of Bedbugs can be quite a costly mistake. Get the perfect advice about precisely how to get rid of Bed Bugs today.
- Fleas – Cat Fleas are one of the most common species of biting insect that is actually seen in domestic and commercial buildings. Infesting not only homes with a pet present, it is possible to pick up Fleas in numerous public spaces and bring them home. They will usually bite on the arms and legs and sometimes in a straight line of 3 bites along the seam of clothing.
- Flies / Flying Insects – There are lots of types of Flying Insects that will inflict us in the UK including Blue Bottles, Green Bottles, House Fly, Lesser House Fly, Fruit Flies, Cluster Flies, Drain Fly and more.
- Moths – You will find a number of moth species that affect us in the UK that mainly belong to the group of textile pests which affect fabrics or stored merchandise insects that affect some raw or perhaps milled food items.
- Grey Squirrels – Harmless when they stay outside. However, classed as vermin when getting into our homes by climbing walls and entering the attic they can result in a lot of damage. Grey Squirrels, like all rodents, have to chew frequently to keep their teeth| at a proper length. They don’t care if that’s a roof beam, a water hose or even and electricity cable.
- Rabbits – Need the expert skill of our wildlife trained technicians.
- Moles – With restrictions to traditional methods of gassing it’s now usually considerably more effective to trap for Moles to prevent damage to ground or risk to livestock.
- Pigeons – Methods of control consist of trapping & shooting where adequate. The more effective preventive method of bird proofing like the fitting of spikes or netting will give long term benefits.
- Gulls (Seagulls) – Effective control of aggressive behaviour during their breeding season is actually essential to protect the health & safety of people close by. However, with a specific licence necessary for any Gull control, it is currently more significant than ever to get the correct suggestion and guidance from the experts.
Get in touch with our Selkirk based team on 0131 526 3220 for more details or to schedule a call out.
What Should You Expect When You Contact Pest Solutions
We’re here when you need us. After you callus you will get through to a very helpful representative of our office support team who will ask you a couple of simple questions in order to allow us to help you in the best way we can.
We will ask for info about what you’ve noticed or experienced; the place where you have seen the problem, and some other proof you have noted that may enable us to make a good examination of the pest problem you are experiencing. This info may allow us to diagnose the most effective solution as well as treatment program over the phone and promptly allow us to get you booked in for a warm and friendly member of our team to attend as well as get the work required underway.
If we are not able to set the pest you’re experiencing a problem with or the extent of the problem over the telephone, do not stress, one of our experienced surveyors can come to carry out a FREE Survey to establish the correct course of action.
Identification Surveys are generally free of charge. But, an Investigative or Height Surveys can be chargeable at our standard price of £60+vat with this fee refunded against your treatment quote should you decide to move ahead.
We’ll always wish to have a member of our team as quickly as possible. Our Technicians will most likely call to set up an appointment in a 2hr time slot at a time to suit you in just 24hrs of your booking. However, we always endeavour to be with you the same day whenever possible.
Our 24hr helpline is often available to provide expert assistance at any time of day. We would always recommend that Domestic bookings be planned during normal working hours to avoid the need to bear any out of hours call out costs. Many pest issues require more than one treatment visit, thus it’s usually the case that no real benefit is gained by incurring the cost of an out of hours call out charge. Indeed, we could charge more for these services, however, we take pride in consistently giving truthful, expert help at an affordable rate.
Pest Control Near Me In Selkirk
This particular branch delivers pest control near Selkirk, the Lothians as well as the East of Scotland from our local branch office situated in the city centre at 152 Morrison St, Selkirk, EH3 8EB.
Contact, call 0131 526 3220 to schedule a FREE survey.