Pest Control Melrose
Commercial Pest Control Melrose
Pest Solutions Melrose commercial pest control staff offer a complete range of professional services.
Our expert technicians are all set to resolve any pest issues that are causing a threat to your company operation. Ask for a free Survey and quote to know more about our especially tailored service packages which will help keep your business pest-free.
We provide efficient pest eradication for business set ups in the City of Edinburgh and the nearby areas. Instead of merely focusing on managing pest infestations as they show up we protect our customers by implementing a modern overall integrated pest management approach combining knowledge, sensible advice, proofing and as needed, chemical, biological and cultural control methods to set up sustainable long lasting control as well as pest prevention.
Our Pest Prevention Edinburgh service plans for commercial companies consist of a planned visit programme to inspect any problems or potential problems on location, education, comprehensive record-keeping and proactive communication to prevent pests and disease vectors from seriously affecting your company operation or status.
An expert member of our Melrose account management staff can conduct a free detailed pest risk analysis as well as site evaluation of your premises so you are aware about any risks which pests could pose to your company. This helps us to propose a cost effective, ongoing service plan to satisfy all of the needs of your company. Letting you concentrate on everything you do best confident that the pest professionals are really protecting your staff, customers, product, and business status from the actual consequences posed by pests.
Today there is an expectation from customers for businesses to meet the highest standards of quality assurance. Food safety regulations and the legislation connected with any business supplying the food industry imply that there’s a requirement for businesses to have the best quality commercial pest service ready to meet due diligence.
We offer cost-effective pest control services for all sorts of premises like, cafe’s, deli’s, pubs, restaurants, takeaways, hotels, guest houses, schools, warehouses, storage facilities, manufacturing sites, firms, food manufacturing locations and many more.
Our Pest Control Plus service is developed for this reason. Satisfying and surpassing the specifications of all present audit standards ensuring that your business satisfies all compliance and expectation from customers and auditors.
We are positive that you are going to find our pest services great value for cash with the right plan based on the highest industry knowledge. From service agreements to dealing with specific pest control problems we’ve the knowledge that you require. We’ve a wide variety of services and products to safeguard your area from any issues that could arise. We have the expertise to make sure the reduction of troubles in all types of property and premises.
We take pride in carrying out a wonderful job and almost all of our business comes from client recommendation. As a pest elimination business, we had been honored the position of finalists in the “best company” category of the UK PMA awards.
Domestic Pest Control Melrose
We understand that is actually upsetting to encounter an infestation in your house.
A lot of pests live close to people and probably some pest species actually specifically require the presence of people in order to survive. For this reason, it is not uncommon for domestic Melrose pest management problems to have an effect on even the tidiest and cleanest of houses.
At Pest Solutions Melrose, we know precisely how annoying this may be, and our Melrose residential pest technicians are here to provide a rapid, professional, and discrete service in order to enable you to reclaim your home from unwelcome pests.
From rats and mice to ants and wasps, our really trained pest technicians are prepared to react fast to provide the solution to your domestic pest control in Edinburgh. If you call us we will either assess the infestation over the phone or even arrange a FREE survey so that we are able to offer you the most appropriate advice regarding the very best strategy to eliminate the issue pest and give advice on helping to avert any pest activity from coming back.
Our Service Specialists are highly experienced and educated to the necessary RSPH/BPCA standards and are prepared to easily identify all kinds of pests which may infest your home and set the most effective kind of control ready to suit your individual circumstances.
We know that experiencing an infestation is often a very sensitive issue and that it’s important that all the treatments are done in a discrete manner as well as quickly. You can believe in Pest Solutions in Melrose to provide a service which will enable you to recover your peace of mind safe in the knowledge that an extremely skilled and insured pro is right here to help you eradicate that pest today.
Pest Bird Control Melrose
Pest Birds and related problems can present a severe health & safety risk and having the potential to seriously harm complexes and structures. Our professional Melrose Bird Control team is ready to defend you from the effects of bird related problems.
Bird fouling can result in a danger of slips as well as falls and being a transmission route for a lot of bacteria as well as disease causing pathogens. Being acidic it can even damage and stain stonework and paint on the complexes and structures throughout Melrose. When deposited in huge quantity it can additionally cause damage due to its ability to hold moisture and the sheer weight of guano that can be deposited. It’s even a breeding ground for the majority of insect pests.
Feral Pigeons and their nesting sites can even cause a nuisance and larger birds like Gulls (Seagulls) can even get extremely aggressive in the breeding season.
The population of nuisance birds is increasing with numbers of pigeons and Gulls in the city of Edinburgh continue to increase and associated risks of the birds even increase with it. Our Bird Control team are experienced and well qualified in the use of many effective control methods that can be used to manage these species and protect individual and structures in the East of Scotland.
Bird Proofing. Useful methods of control and management include:
- Bird Netting Systems
- Spike & Wire Systems
- Laser Deterrent Systems
- Electronic Bird Scarers
- Falconry for Pest Control Services
One of our technicians can attend as well as perform a FREE Survey to assess the problem you’re experiencing with pest birds and provide a proposal explaining the available choices to deal with both the issue you are presently experiencing and to protect your home, business, building or structure from the consequences of birds in the future.
We are also able to suggest and assist on all requirements associated with Licencing because all species are actually protected by law and as of April 1st 2020 in several cases (excluding Feral Canada Geese and Pigeons) a special licence may have to be applied for in order to take any measures legally. Be sure to get the right assistance to ensure you’re not unintentionally breaking the law.
Contact us 0131 526 3220 today for more info or a free Survey and a no-obligation quote for any issues.
Professional Melrose Pest Prevention Service
Why select Pest Solutions? We are proud to be at the forefront of professionalism and customer support within the pest elimination sector.
A lot of people may feel that the City of Edinburgh Council may prove to be to most affordable option but in many instances the price of our pest management are definitely more competitive with faster response and follow-up time. We care significantly about ensuring customer satisfaction and a lot of our business comes from word of mouth recommendations as we make certain that clients have the reassurance to suggest us with confidence.
You can select us with confidence as we’re full active members of the British Pest control Association (BPCA), the leading Trade Association in the UK who necessitate all members to meet the BS EN 16636 British Standard for Pest Managers.
We have committed ourselves in taking this standard of professionalism higher by being Certified to the BS EN 16636 standard by Bureau Veritas as part of our membership of the Confederation of European Pest Management Associations (CEPA).
All of our staff are extremely qualified and are needed to meet the standards of membership of the BPCA Registered CPD program and have a relevant RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Award as a minimal. A lot of our experts are qualified to BPCA Level three Advanced Technician or even greater as we highly believe that in case our team are constantly improving their expertise they will be able to make sure we deliver the top standards to our clients.
Committed to maintaining the highest standards of customer service, quality, safety and health, and environmental protection we also hold the following accreditation:
- BPCA Member Company
- BS EN 16636 Certified
- CEPA Certified
- BPCA Registered
- Campaign For Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Supporter
- ISO9001 Registered Firm (Quality Assurance)
- ISO14001 Registered Firm (Environmental Management)
- Checkatrade Approved
- SEPA Licenced Waste Carriers
- Fully Insured (£10M Public & Employers Liability Insurance)
What Pests Can We Help Get Rid Of?
The city of Edinburgh is now huge and growing with numerous locations of commercial and residential buildings, both very old and very modern. As pests prefer to live close to humans we see many pests that like to try and exploit our homes and businesses.
Protect your premises from uninvited guests. From Bed Bugs to Wasp Nests, from a mouse sighting to a plague of rats or Cockroaches, pest technicians have the skills as well as knowledge to cope with the removal of an infestation or issue to confirm the security of your business or family.
Common pests located in Melrose and the Scottish East Coast area are:
- Rats – In relation to pest difficulties with Rats, Melrose as a city, with its network of older buildings connected by subterranean voids tunnels is particularly risky. We are here to protect your family or business reputation from the health threat related to a rat or rodent infestation. If you’re suffering from the experience of a Rat problem call us today and have a professional pest controller visit now. Warning signs of a Rat issue consist of sightings, an odor, droppings, smear marks and damage to materials or structures from gnawing.
- Mice – Melrose has a record of significant and well set up mouse infestations. The old buildings with their interconnected cavity walls and voids provide sufficient access points for a mice issue to develop rapidly. Signs of mice are similar to that of Rats but the droppings are quite smaller. Mice are able to get entry through holes as small as 6mm so can easily gain access through even the tiniest of gaps. We’re prepared to provide a quick reaction to manage mouse activity and safeguard your premises.
- Common Garden Ants – This Ant will usually build nests in the ground outdoors however, the workers will regularly invade our businesses and homes to hunt for sugary food residues to support the colony and its growth. Many DIY remedies for Ants are not effective against these insects. Call the specialists now for additional info or to solve the issue.
- Wasp Nest Removal – Melrose. Referred to a Byke, a Wasps nest can be made in an attic, cavaties of walls, subfloor or maybe in the soil because they are able to exploit several different areas in a home or other building. We always recommend leaving a Wasp Nest removal to the trained professionals with the knowledge and know-how to safely and effectively resolve this Wasp Nest pest issue.
- Bees – These important insects are actually declining in numbers and should not be managed unless they present an immediate health and safety risk. They will rarely sting and must be let to remain at any cost to allow them to pollinate our plants and flowers.
- Dermestes Beetles – This genus consists of species such as Hide Beetle and Larder Beetle and it is among the most common pest infestation types that we deal with on a daily basis. Usually seen in kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms especially at the wall/floor corner of wooden floors or carpets.
- Varied Carpet Beetle – Generally found on the window sills in carpeted rooms where they feed on any hair, skin, dirt or food debris which collect in the carpet fibers.
- Cockroaches – In many cases, a Cockroach infestation will happen in the humid and warm parts of a home or building. In the UK we most commonly encounter German Cockroaches & Oriental Cockroaches.
- Bed Bugs – These biting insects can lead to significant distress and severely impact the reputation of hospitality companies. These parasites feed on human blood and need just the presence of a host to flourish. A Bed Bug infestation needs a high amount of expertise and knowledge to correctly eliminate. A Bed Bug treatment must consist of possibly a normal insecticidal application of four or more visits or heat therapy. Incorrect or Incomplete eradication of Bedbugs could be a costly blunder. Get the right tips regarding how to get rid of Bed Bugs today.
- Fleas – Cat Fleas are some of the most typical species of biting insect which is seen in domestic and commercial buildings. Infesting not only homes with a pet present, it is easy to pick up Fleas in many public spaces and bring them home. They will mainly bite on the arms and legs and sometimes in a straight line of three bites along the seam of clothes.
- Flies / Flying Insects – There are numerous varieties of Flying Insects which will affect us in the UK such as Blue Bottles, Green Bottles, Lesser House Fly, House Fly, Fruit Flies, Cluster Flies, Drain Fly and more.
- Moths – There are a number of moth species that affect us in the UK which mainly fall under the group of textile pests which have an effect on fabrics or even stored merchandise insects which affect some raw or perhaps milled food ingredients.
- Grey Squirrels – Not dangerous if they stay outside. Nevertheless, classified as vermin when entering our homes by climbing walls and entering the loft they can lead to a great deal of damage. Grey Squirrels, like almost all rodents, need to chew continually to keep their teeth| at a proper length. They do not care if that is a roof beam, a water hose or and electric cable.
- Rabbits – Requires the expert ability of our wildlife trained technicians.
- Moles – With restrictions to standard techniques of gassing it is now generally considerably more effective to trap for Moles to avoid harm to ground or risk to livestock.
- Pigeons – Methods of control include trapping & shooting where adequate. The more effective preventive method of bird proofing such as the installation of spikes or netting will provide long-term benefits.
- Gulls (Seagulls) – Effective control of hostile behaviour during their breeding season is actually important to protect the health & safety of individuals nearby. Nevertheless, with a specific licence necessary for any Gull control, it is now more important than ever to get the proper suggestion and guidance from the specialists.
Contact our Melrose based team on 0131 526 3220 for additional information or to schedule a call out.
What To Expect When You Call Pest Solutions
We’re here when you need us. Whenever you callus you will get through to a helpful member of our office support team who’ll ask you a couple of simple questions in order to enable us to assist you in the best way we can.
We will ask for information about what you’ve seen or even experienced; where you’ve seen the issue, and some other proof you have noted that might allow us to make the right examination of the pest issue you’re experiencing. This info may enable us to diagnose the most effective solution as well as treatment program on the phone and quickly allow us to get you booked in for a friendly member of our team to attend and get the work needed underway.
If we are unable to establish the pest you are experiencing an issue with or the amount of the problem on the phone, do not stress, one of our skilled technicians can come to conduct a FREE Survey to determine the best treatment plan.
Identification Surveys are generally free of charge. Nevertheless, an Investigative or Height Surveys can be chargeable at our standard price of £60+vat with this fee refunded against your treatment quote if you want to proceed.
We will always wish to have a member of our team as soon as possible. Our Technicians will usually call to plan a scheduled appointment in a 2hr time slot at a time to suit you within 24hrs of your booking. Nonetheless, we always strive to be with you the exact same day whenever possible.
Our 24hr helpline is always available to offer expert help at any time of day. We would always suggest that Domestic bookings be planned during regular working hours to avoid the need to incur any out of hours call out costs. Most pest issues call for more than one treatment visit, hence it’s often the case that no real benefit is acquired by incurring the cost of an out of hours call out fee. Indeed, we could ask you for more for these services, but we pride ourselves in constantly giving honest, professional guidance at an affordable rate.
Pest Control Near Me In Melrose
This particular branch offers pest control nearby Melrose, the Lothians as well as the East of Scotland from our local branch office situated in the city centre at 152 Morrison St, Melrose, EH3 8EB.
Contact, call 0131 526 3220 to plan a FREE survey.