Pest Control Haddington
Commercial Pest Control Haddington
Pest Solutions Haddington commercial pest control team provide a total range of professional services.
Our expert technicians are prepared to solve any type of pest problems which are posing a threat to your business operation. Request a free Survey and quote to know more about our especially personalized service packages that will help to keep your business pest free.
We offer effective pest removal for business environments in the City of Edinburgh and the surrounding areas. Rather than just focusing on handling pest infestations as they crop up we protect our customers by utilizing a contemporary general integrated pest management approach combining knowledge, practical advice, proofing and as needed, chemical, biological and cultural control techniques to set up sustainable long lasting control as well as pest prevention.
Our Pest Management Edinburgh service plans for commercial organizations include a planned visit programme to review any issues or possible issues on location, education, comprehensive record-keeping and proactive communication to avoid pests and disease vectors from harmfully affecting your business operation or reputation.
A skilled member of our Haddington account management staff can carry out a free detailed pest risk analysis as well as site evaluation of your property so that you know about any threats which pests could pose to your business. This allows us to propose a cost effective, sustainable service plan to cover all the requirements of your business. Letting you concentrate on what you do best confident that the pest professionals are really protecting your team, clientele, product, and business status from the actual risks posed by pests.
Nowadays there’s an expectation from consumers for businesses to meet the highest standards of quality assurance. Food safety laws and the legislation associated with any company providing the food industry mean that there’s a need for businesses to have a top quality commercial pest service in place to meet due diligence.
We provide reasonable pest elimination services for all types of premises including, cafe’s, deli’s, restaurants, pubs, takeaways, hotels, guest houses, schools, storage facilities, warehouses, industrial sites, factories, food manufacturing locations and more.
Our Pest Control Plus service is developed for this purpose. Satisfying and exceeding the specifications of all present audit standards ensuring that your business meets all compliance as well as expectation from clients and auditors.
We’re positive that you will find our pest services good value for money with the correct package depending on the highest industry knowledge. From service agreements to dealing with specific pest management problems we’ve the knowledge that you want. We have a wide variety of services and products to protect your premise from any problems that could arise. We have the knowledge to ensure the prevention of troubles of all types of property and premises.
We take pride in carrying out a wonderful job and most of our business comes from customer recommendation. As a pest management business, we were given the status of finalists in the “best company” category of the UK PMA awards.
Domestic Pest Control Haddington
We understand that is really irritating to encounter an infestation in your home.
A lot of pests thrive in close proximity to humans and moreover some pest species actually specifically need the presence of humans to survive. Because of this, it’s not uncommon for domestic Haddington pest control problems to have an effect on even the tidiest and cleanest of properties.
At Pest Solutions Haddington, we understand precisely how upsetting this could be, and our Haddington residential pest technicians are here to provide a fast, expert, and discrete service to help you reclaim your home from uninvited pests.
From rats and mice to wasps and ants, our highly trained pest technicians are prepared to respond fast to offer the solution to your domestic pest control in Edinburgh. If you contact us we’ll either assess the infestation over the phone or even plan a FREE survey so that we can give you the best tips about the top method to do away with the problem pest and give advice on helping to stop any pest activity from coming back.
Our Service Technicians are highly skilled and taught to the necessary RSPH/BPCA standards and are equipped to easily determine all sorts of pests which may affect your house and put the most suitable type of control in place to suit your specific circumstances.
We understand experiencing an infestation is usually a very sensitive issue and that it’s important that all the remedies are carried out in a discrete manner and promptly. You can trust Pest Solutions in Haddington to provide a service that will enable you to recover your peace safe in the knowledge that an extremely educated and insured specialist is here to help you eradicate that pest today.
Pest Bird Control Haddington
Pest Birds and related problems can pose a major health & safety danger as well as having the potential to seriously damage complexes and structures. Our expert Haddington Bird Control group is ready to defend you from the effects of bird related issues.
Bird fouling can result in a danger of slips as well as falls as well as being a transmission route for a lot of bacteria as well as disease-causing pathogens. Being acidic it can additionally harm and stain paint and stonework on the buildings and structures throughout Haddington. When deposited in huge amount it can also cause harm due to its ability to hold moisture and the actual mass of guano which can be deposited. It is even a breeding ground for lots of insect pests.
Feral Pigeons and their nesting location can also result in a nuisance and huge birds such as Gulls (Seagulls) can also get extremely violent during the breeding season.
The population of nuisance birds is increasing with numbers of Gulls and pigeons in the city of Edinburgh continuously increase and connected risks of these birds also grow with it. Our Bird Control team are experienced and extremely trained in the use of several effective control methods which may be implemented to manage these species and protect people and structures throughout the East of Scotland.
Bird Proofing. Useful ways of control and management are:
- Bird Netting Systems
- Spike & Wire Systems
- Laser Deterrent Systems
- Electronic Bird Scarers
- Falconry for Pest Control Services
One of our specialists can visit as well as perform a FREE Survey to assess the problem you’re experiencing with pest birds and provide a plan mentioning the readily available choices to deal with both the issue you’re currently experiencing and to protect your home, company, building or structure from the consequences of birds later.
We’re also able to guide and help on all requirements relating to Licencing as all species are protected by law and as of April 1st 2020 in several instances (excluding Feral Canada Geese and Pigeons) a specific licence may have to be applied for in order to take any measures legally. Be sure to get the correct assistance to make certain you’re not unintentionally going against the law.
Call us 0131 526 3220 now for more info or a free Survey and a no obligation quote for just about any issues.
Professional Haddington Pest Prevention Service
Why choose Pest Solutions? We take great pride in being ahead in professionalism and customer service within the pest management sector.
A lot of people may think that the City of Edinburgh Council may prove to be to most affordable choice but in many instances the cost of our pest management tend to be more competitive with quicker response as well as follow up time. We care greatly about ensuring customer satisfaction and a lot of our business comes from references because we ensure that customers have the reassurance to recommend us confidently.
You can choose us with confidence because we’re complete active members of the British Pest control Association (BPCA), the top Trade Association in the UK who necessitate all members to meet the BS EN 16636 British Standard for Pest Managers.
We have invested in taking this standard of professionalism further by being Certified to the BS EN 16636 standard by Bureau Veritas as part of our membership of the Confederation of European Pest Management Associations (CEPA).
All of our staff are well trained and are required to meet the standards of membership of the BPCA Registered CPD scheme and hold a valid RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Award as a minimum. A lot of our specialists are educated to BPCA Level three Advanced Technician or perhaps higher as we strongly believe that in case our staff are continuously upgrading their expertise they can make sure we offer the top standards to our customers.
Focused on maintaining the top standards of customer support, quality, safety and health, and environmental safety we additionally possess the following accreditation:
- BPCA Member Company
- BS EN 16636 Certified
- CEPA Certified
- BPCA Registered
- Campaign For Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Supporter
- ISO9001 Registered Firm (Quality Assurance)
- ISO14001 Registered Firm (Environmental Management)
- Checkatrade Approved
- SEPA Licenced Waste Carriers
- Fully Insured (£10M Public & Employers Liability Insurance)
What Pests Can We Help Get Rid Of?
The city of Edinburgh has become large and growing with a lot of areas of residential and commercial buildings, both really old and very contemporary. As pests prefer to live close to people we see a number of pests that want to try and exploit our homes and businesses.
Safeguard your property from unnecessary guests. From Bed Bugs to Wasp Nests, from a mouse sighting to a plague of rats or Cockroaches, pest specialists have the talent as well as know-how to cope with the removal of an infestation or perhaps issue to guarantee the safety of your family or business.
Popular pests found in Haddington and the Scottish East Coast area are:
- Rats – In relation to pest issues with Rats, Haddington as a city, with its network of older structures connected by subterranean voids tunnels is especially risky. We’re here to safeguard your household or business status from the health threat related to a rodent or rat infestation. If you’re suffering from the experience of a Rat trouble call us now and have an experienced pest controller attend today. Warning signs of a Rat problem include sightings, an odor, droppings, smear marks and damage to structures or materials from gnawing.
- Mice – Haddington has got a history of substantial and well set up mouse infestations. The older buildings with their internally connected cavity walls and voids provide ample access points for a mice problem to manifest rapidly. Signs of mice are similar to that of Rats however the droppings are relatively smaller. Mice are able to get access through gaps as tiny as 6mm so can easily get access through even the smallest of gaps. We’re prepared to offer a fast response to cope with mouse activity and safeguard your property.
- Common Garden Ants – This Ant will normally build nests in the ground outside but the workers will always invade our businesses and homes to look for sugary food residues to help support the colony and its growth. Most DIY remedies for Ants are not effective against these insects. Get in touch with the professionals now for more info or to solve the issue.
- Wasp Nest Removal – Haddington. Referred to a Byke, a Wasps nest can be built in an attic, cavaties of walls, subfloor or maybe in the ground because they’re able to exploit a number of different places in a home or other property. We often suggest leaving a Wasp Nest removal to the trained specialists with the knowledge as well as expertise to effectively and safely solve this Wasp Nest pest problem.
- Bees – These essential insects are actually reducing in numbers and should not be controlled unless they present a direct health and safety hazard. They will hardly ever sting and must be allowed to stay at all costs to allow them to pollinate our plants and flowers.
- Dermestes Beetles – This genus consists of species such as Hide Beetle and Larder Beetle and is one of the most popular pest infestation kinds that we deal with on a daily basis. Usually seen in bathrooms, kitchens as well as living rooms particularly at the wall/floor corner of carpets or wooden floors.
- Varied Carpet Beetle – Often seen on the window sills in carpeted rooms where they feed on any hair, skin, dirt or maybe food debris that gather in the fibres of the carpets.
- Cockroaches – In a lot of cases, a Cockroach infestation will take place in the warm and humid places of a home or building. In the UK we most commonly see Oriental Cockroaches & German Cockroaches.
- Bed Bugs – These biting insects can lead to considerable distress and badly impact the reputation of hospitality companies. These parasites feed on human blood and require only the presence of a host to survive. A Bed Bug infestation needs a high level of ability and experience to correctly eradicate. A Bed Bug treatment process must include either a regular insecticidal application of 4 or more visits or heat treatment. Incorrect or Incomplete elimination of Bedbugs can be quite a costly mistake. Get the perfect suggestions about how to get rid of Bed Bugs today.
- Fleas – Cat Fleas are among the most typical species of biting insect that is found in domestic and commercial buildings. Infesting not only homes with a pet present, it is possible to pick up Fleas in everal public spaces and take them home. They will mainly bite on the arms and legs and often in a straight line of three bites along the seam of clothing.
- Flies / Flying Insects – There are many kinds of Flying Insects that will inflict us in the UK such as Blue Bottles, Green Bottles, House Fly, Lesser House Fly, Cluster Flies, Fruit Flies, Drain Fly and many more.
- Moths – There are several moth species that affect us in the UK that mainly fall into the category of textile pests which affect clothing or perhaps stored merchandise insects which impact a few raw or even milled food ingredients.
- Grey Squirrels – Harmless when they stay outdoors. Nevertheless, classified as vermin when entering our houses by climbing walls and entering the attic they can lead to a great deal of damage. Grey Squirrels, like pretty much all rodents, need to chew constantly to keep their teeth| at a proper length. They do not care if that is a roof beam, a water hose or perhaps and electricity cable.
- Rabbits – Requires the expert skill of our wildlife trained technicians.
- Moles – With limitations to traditional techniques of gassing it’s currently generally much more effective to trap for Moles to avoid damage to ground or risk to livestock.
- Pigeons – Ways of control consist of trapping & shooting where adequate. The more successful preventative technique of bird proofing such as the setting up of netting or spikes will provide long lasting results.
- Gulls (Seagulls) – Effective control of intense behaviour during their breeding season is important to safeguard the health & safety of individuals nearby. However, with a special licence required for any Gull control, it’s currently more significant than ever to get the right advice and direction from the specialists.
Call our Haddington based team on 0131 526 3220 for more information or to schedule a call out.
What To Expect When You Call Pest Solutions
We are here when you need us. Whenever you call you will get through to a very helpful representative of our office support staff who will ask you a few easy questions in order to enable us to help you in the best way we can.
We will ask for info about what you’ve seen or perhaps experienced; the place where you have noticed the problem, and some other evidence you have noted that may enable us to make a suitable examination of the pest problem you are experiencing. This information may allow us to analyze the most effective solution as well as treatment plan on the phone and quickly allow us to get you booked in for a welcoming member of our staff to attend as well as get the work required underway.
If we are unable to set the pest you are experiencing a problem with or the amount of the problem over the telephone, don’t stress, one of our knowledgeable technicians can attend to conduct a FREE Survey to establish the best course of action.
Identification Surveys are always free of charge. However, an Investigative or Height Surveys might be chargeable at our regular price of £60+vat with this fee refunded against your service quote if you decide to proceed.
We’ll always wish to have our team member as quickly as possible. Our Specialists will usually call to set up a scheduled visit in a 2hr time slot at a time to suit you within 24hrs of your booking. Nonetheless, we always endeavour to be with you the same day whenever possible.
Our 24hr helpline is always available to provide expert guidance at any time of day. We would always advise that Domestic bookings be scheduled during regular working hours to avoid the need to incur any out of hours call out costs. Many pest problems require more than one treatment visit, thus it’s usually the case that no real advantage is gained by incurring the cost of an out of hours call out charge. Yes, we will ask you for more for these services, however, we pride ourselves in consistently giving honest, professional advice at an affordable price.
Pest Control Near Me In Haddington
This branch location delivers pest control near Haddington, the Lothians as well as the East of Scotland from our local branch office based in the city centre at 152 Morrison St, Haddington, EH3 8EB.
Get in touch, call 0131 526 3220 to arrange a FREE survey.