Pest Control Dunbar
Commercial Pest Control Dunbar
Pest Solutions Dunbar commercial pest management team provide a total range of professional services.
Our expert technicians are prepared to resolve any pest problems which are causing a danger to your business operation. Ask for a free Survey and quote to find out more about our individually customized service packages that will help keep your business pest-free.
We offer efficient pest eradication for commercial set-ups in the City of Edinburgh and the nearby areas. Rather than simply concentrating on dealing with pest infestations as they crop up we protect our customers by employing a contemporary overall integrated pest management approach combining skill, sensible recommendation, proofing and as needed, chemical, cultural and biological control methods to set-up sustainable long term control as well as pest prevention.
Our Pest & Vermin Control Edinburgh service packages for commercial organizations comprise a planned visit programme to inspect any problems or maybe potential problems on-site, education, comprehensive record-keeping and active communication to avoid pests as well as disease vectors from seriously impacting your organization operation or reputation.
A skilled member of our Dunbar account management team can conduct a free comprehensive pest risk assessment as well as site inspection of your property so you know about any risks which pests may pose to your company. This helps us to propose a cost-effective, ongoing service package to satisfy all the demands of your company. Allowing you to concentrate on everything you do best certain that the pest professionals are really safeguarding your staff, clientele, product, and business reputation from the severe consequences presented by pests.
These days there is an expectation from customers for business owners to meet probably the highest standards of quality assurance. Food safety polices and the legislation associated with any company delivering to the food industry mean that there’s a need for businesses to get a top quality commercial pest service set up to meet due diligence.
We render affordable pest elimination services for all sorts of premises such as, cafe’s, deli’s, restaurants, pubs, hotels, takeaways, guest houses, schools, storage facilities, warehouses, industrial sites, factories, food manufacturing locations and many more.
Our Pest Control Plus service is created for this purpose. Fulfilling and surpassing the criteria of all current audit standards making sure that your business satisfies all compliance and expectation from customers and auditors.
We are confident that you will find our pest services good value for cash with the correct package depending on the highest industry knowledge. From service agreements to coping with specific pest control issues we’ve the expertise that you need. We’ve an assortment of services and products to protect your property from any issues which could crop up. We’ve the knowledge to make sure the reduction of troubles of all kinds of property and premises.
We take pride in accomplishing a great job and nearly all of our business comes from customer recommendation. As a pest elimination business, we were given the status of finalists in the “best company” category of the UK PMA awards.
Domestic Pest Control Dunbar
We know that is actually upsetting to encounter an infestation in your property.
Quite a few pests thrive close to people and moreover probably some pest species even specifically need the presence of individuals in order to survive. For this reason, it is very common for domestic Dunbar pest elimination issues to have an effect on even the cleanest and tidiest of properties.
At Pest Solutions Dunbar, we understand just how distressing this may be, and our Dunbar residential pest professionals are here to offer an immediate, professional, and discrete service in order to allow you to reclaim your house from unwanted pests.
From mice and rats to wasps and ants, our highly trained pest technicians are prepared to respond fast to provide the solution to your domestic pest control in Edinburgh. If you call us we will either evaluate the infestation over the telephone or even plan a FREE survey so that we can give you the right advice about the very best method to get rid of the issue pest and give advice on helping to avert any pest activity from returning.
Our Service Specialists are highly experienced and qualified to the necessary RSPH/BPCA standards and are equipped to easily determine all kinds of pests that might infest your home and set the most effective type of control ready to suit your individual circumstances.
We understand experiencing an infestation is often a sensitive matter and that it is critical that all treatments are executed in a discrete manner as well as immediately. You can believe in Pest Solutions in Dunbar to offer a service that will help you to recover your peace safe in the knowledge that a fully skilled as well as insured pro is here to help you get rid of that pest today.
Pest Bird Control Dunbar
Pest Birds and associated issues can create a severe health & safety danger as well as having the ability to severely damage buildings and structures. Our expert Dunbar Bird Control staff is ready to safeguard you from the effects of bird-related problems.
Bird fouling can certainly cause a danger of slips and falls and being a transmission route for several bacteria and disease-causing pathogens. Being acidic it can additionally damage and stain paint and stonework on the buildings as well as structures throughout Dunbar. When deposited in huge amount it can in addition cause damage because of its ability to hold dampness and the sheer mass of guano that can be deposited. It is also a breeding ground for lots of insect pests.
Feral Pigeons and their nesting location can as well result in a nuisance and huge birds such as Gulls (Seagulls) can even become extremely aggressive in the breeding season.
The population of nuisance birds is on the rise with numbers of Gulls and pigeons in the city of Edinburgh continue to increase and connected risks of the birds also increase with it. Our Bird Control staff are experienced and extremely qualified in the use of several effective control measures which can be implemented to manage these species and safeguard people and complexes all over the East of Scotland.
Bird Proofing. Successful ways of control and management include:
- Bird Netting Systems
- Spike & Wire Systems
- Laser Deterrent Systems
- Electronic Bird Scarers
- Falconry for Pest Control Services
One of our specialists can attend and conduct a FREE Survey to assess the problem you’re experiencing with pest birds and provide a proposal detailing the available options to deal with both the issue you are now experiencing as well as to safeguard your house, business, building or structure from the consequences of birds in the future.
We are even able to suggest and help on all conditions pertaining to Licencing because all species are defended by law and as of April 1st 2020 in several cases (excluding Feral Pigeons & Canada Geese) a special licence may have to be applied for in order to take some measures legally. Make sure to get the appropriate guidance to make sure you’re not unintentionally going against the law.
Contact us 0131 526 3220 today for more information or a free Survey and a no-obligation quote for any problems.
Professional Dunbar Pest Prevention Service
Why choose Pest Solutions? We are proud to be ahead in professionalism and customer service within the pest elimination sector.
Many may think that the City of Edinburgh Council may prove to be to most cost-effective option but in many cases the cost of our pest elimination tend to be more competitive with quicker response as well as follow-up time. We care greatly about ensuring customer satisfaction and a great deal of our business comes from references because we make certain that customers have the reassurance to recommend us confidently.
You can select us confidently as we’re complete active members of the British Pest control Association (BPCA), the best Trade Association in the UK who require all members to fulfill the BS EN 16636 British Standard for Pest Managers.
We’ve invested in taking this standard of professionalism higher by being Certified to the BS EN 16636 standard by Bureau Veritas as part of our membership of the Confederation of European Pest Management Associations (CEPA).
All our staff are highly qualified and are needed to meet the standards of membership of the BPCA Registered CPD program and have a valid RSPH/BPCA Level two Award as a minimum. A lot of our experts are taught to BPCA Level three Advanced Technician or perhaps greater as we firmly believe that in case our staff are continuously upgrading their expertise they can make certain we offer the top standards to our customers.
Committed to maintaining the highest standards of customer service, quality, health & safety, and environmental protection we in addition have the following accreditation:
- BPCA Member Company
- BS EN 16636 Certified
- CEPA Certified
- BPCA Registered
- Campaign For Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Supporter
- ISO9001 Registered Firm (Quality Assurance)
- ISO14001 Registered Firm (Environmental Management)
- Checkatrade Approved
- SEPA Licenced Waste Carriers
- Fully Insured (£10M Public & Employers Liability Insurance)
What Pests Can We Help Get Rid Of?
The city of Edinburgh has become huge and sprawling with many locations of commercial and residential buildings, both quite old and extremely modern. As pests like to live close to people we see a number of pests that want to try and exploit our businesses and homes.
Safeguard your premises from uninvited guests. From Bed Bugs to Wasp Nests, from a mouse sighting to a plague of rats or Cockroaches, pest controllers have the talent as well as knowledge to deal with the removal of an infestation or problem to confirm the security of your family or business.
Common pests seen in Dunbar and the Scottish East Coast area are:
- Rats – In relation to pest difficulties with Rats, Dunbar as a city, with its network of very old buildings connected by subterranean voids tunnels is particularly vulnerable. We are here to safeguard your home or business status from the health threat associated with a rodent or rat infestation. In case you’re facing the experience of a Rat trouble get in touch with us right now and have a professional pest controller visit now. Signs of a Rat problem include sightings, a smell, droppings, smudge marks and damage to structures or materials from gnawing.
- Mice – Dunbar has a record of substantial and well set up mouse infestations. The old buildings with their internally connected cavity walls and voids give sufficient access points for a mice problem to develop rapidly. Signs of mice are similar to that of Rats however the droppings are relatively smaller. Mice can gain access through gaps as as minute as 6mm so can conveniently get entry through even the smallest of holes. We are prepared to offer a quick reaction to manage mouse activity and defend your property.
- Common Garden Ants – This Ant will most likely build nests in the ground outside however, the workers will always enter our homes and businesses to look for sugary food debris to support the colony as well as its development. Most DIY treatment options for Ants are ineffective against these insects. Contact the professionals today for more information or to fix this problem.
- Wasp Nest Removal – Dunbar. Referred to a Byke, a Wasps nest can be built in an attic, wall cavities, subfloor or maybe in the earth because they’re able to exploit several different places in a home or other property. We always suggest leaving a Wasp Nest removal to the trained professionals with the skill and know-how to effectively and safely solve this Wasp Nest pest issue.
- Bees – These important insects are actually decreasing in numbers and should not be managed unless they pose an immediate health and safety risk. They will hardly ever sting and must be allowed to remain at all costs to help them to pollinate our plants and flowers.
- Dermestes Beetles – This class includes species like Hide Beetle and Larder Beetle and is among the most common pest infestation kinds that we cope with on a regular basis. Usually found in bathrooms, kitchens and living rooms especially at the wall/floor edge of wooden floors or carpets.
- Varied Carpet Beetle – Often found on the window sills in carpeted rooms where they feed on any skin, hair, dirt or maybe food debris which gather in the fibres of the carpets.
- Cockroaches – In many cases, a Cockroach infestation will occur in the warm and humid areas of a house or building. In the UK we mostly encounter German Cockroaches & Oriental Cockroaches.
- Bed Bugs – These biting insects can result in significant pain and severely impact the name of hospitality companies. These parasites feed on human blood and need just the presence of a host to thrive. A Bed Bug infestation requires a high amount of expertise and know-how to properly eliminate. A Bed Bug treatment process must include either a normal insecticidal application of four or more visits or heat therapy. Incomplete or incorrect elimination of Bedbugs can be a costly mistake. Get the proper tips about how to remove Bed Bugs now.
- Fleas – Cat Fleas are some of the most common species of biting insect that is found in commercial and domestic buildings. Infesting not only homes with a pet present, it is easy to get Fleas in many public spaces and bring them home. They will usually bite on the arms and legs and sometimes in a straight line of three bites on the seam of clothes.
- Flies / Flying Insects – There are numerous types of Flying Insects which will inflict us in the UK such as Blue Bottles, Green Bottles, Lesser House Fly, House Fly, Cluster Flies, Fruit Flies, Drain Fly and more.
- Moths – You will find many moth species that affect us in the UK which mainly belong to the group of textile pests which have an effect on fabrics or even stored product insects which affect some raw or perhaps milled food items.
- Grey Squirrels – Harmless when they stay outdoors. Nevertheless, classified as vermin when entering our houses by climbing walls and getting in the attic they can eaisly cause a great deal of harm. Grey Squirrels, like almost all rodents, need to chew constantly to keep their teeth| at a proper length. They do not care if that’s a roof joist, a water hose or perhaps and electric cable.
- Rabbits – Requires the expert skill of our wildlife trained technicians.
- Moles – With restrictions to traditional techniques of gassing it is currently generally much more effective to trap for Moles to avoid damage to ground or risk to livestock.
- Pigeons – Ways of control consist of trapping & shooting where adequate. The more successful preventive approach of bird proofing such as the installation of netting or spikes will offer long lasting benefits.
- Gulls (Seagulls) – Effective control of intense behaviour during their breeding season is actually important to protect the health & safety of people nearby. Nevertheless, with a particular licence necessary for any Gull control, it is presently more important than ever to get the right advice as well as support from the pros.
Get in touch with our Dunbar based team on 0131 526 3220 for more information or to schedule a call out.
What Should You Expect When You Call Pest Solutions
We’re here when you need us. After you call you will get through to a helpful representative of our office support staff who’ll ask you a couple of simple questions to allow us to assist you in the best way we can.
We will ask for information about what you’ve seen or even experienced; where you have seen the issue, and any other evidence you have seen that might help us to make a suitable investigation of the pest problem you’re experiencing. This information may allow us to analyze the successful solution and treatment plan over the telephone and promptly allow us to get you booked in for a welcoming member of our team to attend and get the job required underway.
If we’re not able to determine the pest you are experiencing an issue with or the severity of the problem over the telephone, don’t worry, one of our experienced surveyors can come to carry out a FREE Survey to establish the right course of action.
Identification Surveys are usually free of charge. However, an Investigative or Height Surveys might be chargeable at our regular price of £60+vat with this fee refunded against your service quote if you decide to move ahead.
We will always aim to have a member of our team as quickly as possible. Our Specialists will most likely call to plan a scheduled visit in a 2hr time slot at a time to suit you within 24hrs of your booking. Nonetheless, we always endeavour to be with you the same day whenever possible.
Our 24hr helpline is often available to provide expert guidance at any time of day. We would always suggest that Domestic bookings be planned during standard working hours to avoid the need to incur any out of hours call out costs. Many pest problems require more than a single treatment visit, for this reason it’s often the case that no real advantage is acquired by incurring the cost of an out of hours call out charge. Sure, we could ask you for more for these services, but we take pride in consistently offering honest, expert help at a fair charge.
Pest Control Near Me In Dunbar
This particular branch provides pest control near Dunbar, the Lothians and also the East of Scotland from our local branch office based in the city centre at 152 Morrison St, Dunbar, EH3 8EB.
Contact, call 0131 526 3220 to arrange a FREE survey.