Pest Control Westhill
This neighborhood branch includes Pest control in Dundee and surrounding areas. Call us on 01382 768 888 for a FREE survey and a no obligation quotation.
Commercial Pest Control Westhill
Our commercial Vermin Control Dundee team provide an extensive range of expert services.
Our knowledgeable specialists are ready to guarantee a good pest management for your commercial premises. Plan a free Survey and quote accomplished by one of our experts and find out how our individually custom made service packages can fix your company’s pest issue.
We ensure efficient pest management for commercial premises in the City of Dundee and in the neighboring areas. Not only do we focus on controlling pest infestations as they arise, we in addition go ahead by looking for changes that could protect your business enterprise. By applying as well as providing a contemporary overall integrated pest management strategy and program using a mix of training, useful advice, proofing of gaps and when suitable and required, chemical, cultural and biological control methods, we can establish sustainable long term control as well as pest prevention.
We’ve pest control service packages which are tailor-made to the necessity of any type of commercial businesses including programme of planned visits in order to keep an eye on any kind of activity or maybe|or perhaps} possible issues on site; call-out and follow-up visits as mentioned. The plans we offer also include detailed record-keeping, educational products and proactive communication in order for us to avoid pests as well as disease vectors from seriously impacting your your company operation or even status.
Book an appointment with one of our expert members of our Westhill account management group to carry out a free detailed pest risk evaluation as well as site examination of your premises. This assessment is going to give you a detailed report on everything you need to find out about the dangers any pests may pose to your business and also provide you with a no obligation plan on the most effective alternative and most affordable and sustainable service program especially personalized to your needs. This helps you continue to concentrate on operating your business, sure that you are protecting your personnel, clients, product, and your company name.
Our Vermin Control Dundee services are quite cost-effective and we render services for several premises including, cafe’s, deli’s, pubs, restaurants, takeaways, hotels, guest houses, storage facilities, schools, warehouses, industrial sites, factories, food manufacturing areas and many more.
The expectations from consumers today regarding quality assurance for organizations are really high. For every business, that supplies the food business, in order to meet due diligence, and food polices and legislation, it’s critical to have a high quality commercial Pest control set up.
We have particularly designed our Pest Control Plus for that purpose. This improved service and reporting program not just meets but additionally exceeds all present recognised audit standards, therefore seeing to it that your company with all the specifications and expectations from customers and auditors} alike.
Our goal is for you to be confident in the knowledge that we provide great value for cash as well as the most updated and highest amount of know-how in the industry. Whether we’re dealing with an isolated situation or perhaps it’s protecting your business on a continuing basis, we can give you the very best service package and the experience that you require. Our services and products come in a variety of offers and we have the experience to ensure the prevention of issues in all sorts of premises and property.
Most of our business comes from consumer recommendation. We were recently awarded the status of finalists in the “Best Company” category of the UK Pest Management Award (PMA) finishing in the leading 5 companies in the UK.
Domestic Pest Control Westhill
It can be a truly unpleasant event to come across an infestation in your home.
Pest thrive where there are people. Actually, some even require the presence of humans in order to develop, so even the tidiest and cleanest house may come across a domestic Westhill Pest control problem.
As we, at Pest Solutions Westhill, know just how unsettling this may be, our Dundee residential pest specialists are here to give for you a swift, cautious and professional solution to allow you to reclaim your home from unwelcome pests and give you peace of mind.
Whether wasps or ants, rats or mice, our highly skilled pest controllers are ready to react fast to your call and provide the answer to your domestic Pest control issue in Westhill. We can perhaps assess your infestation over the telephone or maybe we can plan a FREE survey with the aim of providing you with the finest suggestions for a plan to get rid of the issue pest and to provide you with additional advice on helping to stop any pest activity from returning.
All kinds of domestic pests could be quickly identified by our Service Technicians that are all very skilled and taught to the required RSPH/BPCA standards. Thus, the most suitable type of management as well as solution which would suit your particular problem and situation can quickly be set up.
Experiencing an infestation can be a sensitive issue and we at Pest Solutions Westhill know that. We carry out all our treatments discreetly and quickly. Our absolutely qualified and insured expert won’t just help you eliminate that pest now, but also return you your peace of mind.
Pest Bird Control Westhill
Health and safety risks is an important issue when managing Pest Birds and their related issues. They pose not just a risk to people, however, they can cause acute damage on structures, with long term and sometimes irreversible effects. Our specialist Westhill Bird Control staff is right here to defend you from these bird related problems.
Bird fouling is a well recognized transmission way for several bacteria and disease-causing pathogens, as well as causing a risk from falls and slips. As bird fouling is actually acidic it can| damage as well as stain both stonework as well as paint on any building and structure all over Westhill. The sheer weight of guano can cause serious damage as it can hold huge amounts of moisture and therefore rise in weight when deposited in bulk. Besides this, bird fouling is in addition a brilliant breeding ground for many insect pests.
Nesting sites for Feral Pigeons can cause a true nuisance and larger birds like Gulls (Seagulls) are known to be highly aggressive especially during breeding season.
The population of pigeons and Gulls in the city of Dundee is actually growing. Considering the rise in the population of these pest birds, so are the associated health and safety risks. These species have to be managed and the individuals and buildings need to be protected throughout East of Scotland. In order to do so, our highly educated and experienced Bird Control team can implement many effective control methods.
Bird Proofing. Effective methods of control and management consist of:
- Bird Netting Systems
- Wire and Spike Systems
- Laser Deterrent Systems
- Electronic Bird Scarers
- Falconry for Pest control Services
If you’re facing any issues with pest birds, give us a call and ask for a FREE survey from one of our surveyors who can attend and assess the issue you’re facing. We will give a proposal detailing the available choices in order to deal with both the issue you’re currently experiencing and to safeguard your home, business, building or even structure from the effects of birds in the future.
We can even guide and help you on all requirements associated with Licencing and make sure you are not mistakenly going against the law. All species are safeguarded by law and as of April 1st, 2020 in certain circumstances a specific licence might have to be applied in order to take any action legally (excluding Feral Pigeons) and Canada Geese
For any difficulties call us on 01382 768 888 today for more info or even to ask for a free Survey in addition to a no-obligation quote.
Professional Westhill Pest Prevention Service
So why should you opt for Pest Solutions? We’re a leader and at the leading edge of professionalism, delivering quality and great customer care within the Pest control sector.
You might think about The City of Dundee Council to be more economical but, our Pest control solutions tend to be much more competitive, with much better value for money and faster effect and follow up time. A good deal of our business comes from word of mouth and we care significantly about our client satisfaction. We want our customers to feel positive in our service and confident in them referring us.
We are full active members of the British Pest control Association (BPCA). This is the leading Trade Association in the UK that need all users to fulfil the BS EN 16636 British Standard for Pest Managers.
We’re also members of CEPA, the Confederation of European Pest Management Association which have been approved by Bureau Veritas. This authentication of professionalism requires us being audited to the BS EN 16636 standard for Pest Managers.
We highly believe in investing in the abilities as well as expertise of our staff. All members of our team are well trained to fulfill the requirements of membership of the BPCA Registered CPD program and hold a relevant RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Award as a minimal. A lot of our specialists have attained BPCA Level three, Advanced Technician status or even higher. We strongly feel that with continual improvement to our teams’ abilities, we will be able to make certain the provision of the optimum standards to our clients.
We are committed to meeting the highest standards of customer support, service, quality, health & safety, and environmental safety and performance. We do it by possessing the following accreditation:
- BPCA Member Company
- BS EN 16636 Certified
- CEPA Certified
- BPCA Registered
- Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Supporter
- ISO9001 Registered Firm (Quality Assurance)
- ISO14001 Registered Firm (Environmental Management)
- Checkatrade Approved
- SEPA Licenced Waste Carriers
- Fully Insured (£10M Public & Employers Liability Insurance)
What Pests Can We Help Get Rid Of?
Being the 4th largest city in Scotland, The City of Dundee has grown to be a sprawling city, with many residential as well as commercial complexes, some very old and some very new & modern. Pests in general like to live around humans, some also want humans to live, therefore we’ll unavoidably see several pests trying to exploit our homes and businesses.
Our professional team of pest controllers can help keep your home safe and your business guarded from uninvited guests. Whether it is pests like Mice, Cockroaches and rats, which cause a public health risk, or maybe Bed Bugs that keep us up at night, textile pests as Moths, or maybe Wasp nest, our well skilled pest controllers have the abilities and knowledge to protect your home or your business from these unwanted pests.
Popular pests found in Dundee and the Scottish East Coast region include:
- Rats – Westhill being a seaport town saw Rats initially introduced via the many ships docking on the harbour. As the 4th largest city in Scotland these rodents are getting to be well set and thrive near people and our habitats. Rats are actually prolific spreaders of disease-causing pathogens and are usually thought to be a public health risk. Symptoms of Rat problems are common and include droppings, smell, damage from teeth marks, smudge marks and urine stains. We’re here to assist should you face some problem with Rats.
- Mice – Westhill, like a lot of cities, have a significant and well-established problem with Mice. Mice breed rapidly and may fit through gaps as tiny as 6mm so they can conveniently enter both our homes and business properties. Like Rats, their tell tale signs are tooth marks and dropping, just in smaller scale. Contact the experts and we are going to provide a quick reaction to deal with the mouse activity and safeguard your property.
- Common Garden Ants – Colonies of these Ants, known as nests, normally live in the ground outside, but since workers are looking for sugary food debris to help assist the colony and its growth, they will frequently invade our businesses and homes. Most DIY solutions for this type of Ants typically fail due to incomplete elimination. Call the professionals right now to get the issue resolved.
- Wasp Nest Removal – Westhill. Attempts to remove and destroy a wasp nest, also known as a Wasp Byke, can be dangerous if not done properly and with the adequate knowledge and skill. Wasps nest in many cases are found in subfloors, wall cavities, attics or in the ground because they exploit a number of areas in a home or even building. We constantly recommend leaving the removal of a wasp nest to a completely insured technician who has the correct know-how and skill to resolve the issue.
- Bees – These insects are actually vital for the pollination of our plants and flowers, and as they are decreasing in numbers, they should not be disturbed. They seldom sting and can be moved by a beekeeper but just if they present a true health and safety hazard.
- Dermestes Beetles – These beetles are actually basic scavengers and include species like Hide Beetle and Larder Beetle. They’re among the most common pest issues we handle on a day to day basis. They are normally found in kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms where they feed on hair, skin, food debris and dust. They’re particularly found at the wall/floor edge of wooden floors or carpets.
- Varied Carpet Beetle – These beetles live off hair, skin, dust as well as food debris typically found in carpet fibres. They’re oval and small with black, brown and grey speckles on their back. Like Demestes Beetles, they are common scavengers.
- Cockroaches – Cockroach infestations are very typical in humid and warm parts of a room or building, such as bathtubs and kitchens. Probably the most common species we face in the UK is Oriental Cockroaches and German Cockroaches.
- Bed Bugs – Bed Bugs are a blood sucking parasite, that can be a real upsetting experience. In addition, they simply need a host to thrive, so they are typically found in the hospitality industry, where they are able to lead to significant reputation damage and thus damage to the company. It’s important to ensure the correct treatment for this pest or the infestation will return. In order to eradicate an infestation a treatment should consist of either a regular insecticidal application of 4 or more visits or heat treatment. It can certainly be a costly mistake to get the most affordable option, as it may result in incomplete elimination. Our therapies are guaranteed and sufficient to make sure the problem won’t return. Get in touch with us for the appropriate guidance today.
- Fleas – One of the most popular species of biting insect is the Cat Flea. This’s not an issue that only affects those that have pets, as they can be picked up in numerous public areas such as cinemas, offices and shops and be brought home. Flea bites are generally seen in a straight line of three along the seam of clothing, and mostly on the arms as well as legs.
- Flies / Flying Insects – Several species of Flying Insects which might result in issues, are very prevalent in the UK. These consist of Green Bottles, Blue Bottles, House Fly, Lesser House Fly, Fruit Flies, Cluster Flies, Drain Fly and more.
- Moths – The most popular Moths that fall within the group as pest are Moths classed as textile pests which affect fabrics and Stored Product Insects that impact certain raw or milled food products.
- Grey Squirrels – Grey Squirrels are closely related to Rats and like Rats need to constantly gnaw on surfaces that are hard to keep their ever growing front teeth at correct length. They are harmless when outside but can result in serious harm in case they enter a home. They usually nest in loft spaces and can easily chew through timber like a roof joist, pipes and electrical cables.
- Rabbits – Management of Rabbits requires our expert technicians in wildlife management.
- Moles – The regular methods of gassing have become less efficient as restrictions have been imposed on the use of chemicals. Trapping is the most successful way and can stop Moles from undermining fields, grounds, and gardens where livestock could possibly get injuries from stepping on mole runs.
- Pigeons – To achieve the ideal long term outcomes when managing Feral Pigeons, preventative methods such as spikes or installation of netting are the ideal choices. In case a general decrease in a population on a site is required more direct techniques such as shooting, or trapping may be implemented when adequate.
- Gulls (Seagulls) – Gulls tend to be quite aggressive during breeding season and pose serious danger to health and safety for people as they can quickly attack anyone, they believe to be a threat. Effective control is thus important. Control methods is Falconry, Egg & Nest Clearance and Gull Deterrent Systems. As this work could only be conducted by a professional with special licence it’s important you get the appropriate guidance.
Contact our Westhill based workforce on 01382 768 888 for more information or to arrange a visit.
What To Expect From Us When You Call Pest Solutions
When you contact us, we will be available for you to give you the details and assistance you need. You will get through to a very helpful member of our office support staff and we’ll ask you a few basic questions that will allow us to assist you in the best possible way.
The questions we ask will help us figure out what type of pest issue you may be having, hence we will ask you questions in relation to what you have seen, what you’ve experienced and where the problem is, and anything else you might have seen that may help us to create a possible diagnosis. The information helps us give you the most suitable option and a possible treatment solution over the phone. It also provides you with a quick alternative to schedule a visit by one of our helpful members to attend to the issue and get the work necessary to solve the issue done.
If by any reason we’re struggling to determine over the phone what pest you are facing as a problem, one of our professional surveyors can carry out a free Survey for you to help you figure out what action is needed.
As a standard our Identification Surveys are free of charge. If you require an Investigative or Height Survey, they could be chargeable at our regular price of £60+vat. This fee will be refunded against your therapy quote in case you wish to proceed.
Our goal is to have our staff member with you as fast as possible. When you contact us for a Survey, our Technicians will call you back to schedule an appointment with you in a 2hr time slot within 24hrs of your booking. However, whenever possible our goal is to be with you exactly the same day.
We can offer you expert help at any time of day, via our 24-hour helpline. We do recommend that Domestic bookings be scheduled during standard working hours. By doing this you prevent the incurrence of out-of-hours call out charges. There’s no actual benefit of out-of-hours call out as most pest issues demand more than a single treatment visit and though we can quickly ask you for more for these services, we take pride in constantly giving honest and professional suggestions at an affordable price.
Pest Control Near Me In Westhill
This local branch office based at Exchange Court, Dundee, DD1 3EJ, offers pest control near Westhill and even includes Perth, Blairgowrie, Forfar, St Andrews, Arbroath, Angus, Fife, plus Perthshire.