Pest Control West Calder
Commercial Pest Control West Calder
Pest Solutions West Calder commercial pest elimination staff provide a full range of professional services.
Our specialist specialists are all set to resolve any kind of pest problems which are causing a threat to your business operation. Request a free Survey and quote to know more about our especially tailored service packages that will help to keep your business pest free.
We offer effective pest eradication for business set ups in the City of Edinburgh and also the neighboring areas. Instead of merely focusing on dealing with pest infestations as they arise we protect our clients by employing a contemporary general integrated pest management strategy combining skill, practical recommendation, proofing and as needed, chemical, biological and cultural control methods to set-up sustainable long lasting control as well as pest prevention.
Our Vermin Control Edinburgh service packages for commercial companies include a planned visit programme to review any issues or maybe possible problems on location, education, detailed record-keeping and active communication to stop pests and disease vectors from severely affecting your business operation or status.
A skilled member of our West Calder account management staff can perform a free comprehensive pest risk assessment as well as site inspection of your property so you understand about any risks which pests might pose to your company. This helps us to propose a cost-effective, ongoing service plan to cover all the needs of your business. Helping you to focus on whatever you do best certain that the pest professionals are protecting your team, clientele, product, and business status from the real risks posed by pests.
Today there is an expectation from customers for business owners to meet the highest standards of quality assurance. Food safety polices and the legislation associated with any business delivering to the food industry mean that there’s a need for businesses to have a top quality commercial pest service in place to meet due diligence.
We provide cost effective pest management services for all forms of premises such as, cafe’s, deli’s, restaurants, pubs, takeaways, hotels, guest houses, schools, storage facilities, warehouses, manufacturing sites, firms, food manufacturing sites and more.
Our Pest Control Plus service is designed for this reason. Satisfying and exceeding the criteria of all present audit standards ensuring that your business satisfies all compliance and expectation from customers and auditors.
We are certain that you will find our pest services great value for cash with the best plan based on the highest industry knowledge. From service agreements to coping with individual pest elimination issues we have the knowledge that you need. We have a variety of products and services to safeguard your premise from any problems that may arise. We have the expertise to make sure the prevention of issues in all kinds of property and premises.
We take pride in doing a fantastic job and almost all of our business comes from consumer recommendation. As a pest elimination business, we were awarded the status of finalists in the “best company” category of the UK PMA awards.
Domestic Pest Control West Calder
We know that is very distressing to see an infestation in your home.
Quite a few pests survive close to humans and several pest species actually particularly require the presence of humans in order to survive. Because of this, it is not uncommon for domestic West Calder pest elimination issues to have an effect on even the cleanest and tidiest of houses.
At Pest Solutions West Calder, we understand just how distressing this can be, and our West Calder residential pest technicians are here to offer a rapid, expert, and discrete service in order to enable you to reclaim your house from unwanted pests.
From mice and rats to ants and wasps, our really trained pest controllers are prepared to respond fast to offer the solution to your domestic pest control in Edinburgh. If you contact us we will either assess the infestation over the telephone or perhaps plan a FREE survey so that we can offer you the most appropriate tips regarding the most effective method to eradicate the problem pest and give guidance on helping to avert any pest activity from coming back.
Our Service Specialists are highly skilled and trained to the necessary RSPH/BPCA standards and are equipped to quickly identify all types of pests which may affect your home and put the most effective form of control ready to suit your individual circumstances.
We understand that experiencing an infestation is often a sensitive matter and that it’s important that all the treatments are carried out in a discrete way and promptly. You can trust Pest Solutions in West Calder to deliver a service that will help you to recover your peace safe in the knowledge that an extremely educated as well as insured pro is here to help you get rid of that pest today.
Pest Bird Control West Calder
Pest Birds and associated problems can create a major health & safety risk and having the ability to seriously damage complexes and structures. Our specialist West Calder Bird Control staff is ready to protect you from the consequences of bird-related issues.
Bird fouling can result in a danger of slips and falls as well as being a transmission route for a number of bacteria as well as disease-causing pathogens. Being acidic it can also harm and stain paint and stonework on the buildings as well as structures throughout West Calder. When deposited in huge amount it can additionally cause harm due to its ability to hold moisture and the sheer weight of guano which can be deposited. It’s even a breeding ground for the majority of insect pests.
Feral Pigeons and their nesting sites can as well cause a nuisance and larger birds such as Gulls (Seagulls) can even become highly violent during the breeding season.
The population of nuisance birds is increasing with numbers of Gulls and pigeons in the city of Edinburgh continuously increase and associated risks of the birds also increase with it. Our Bird Control team are experienced and highly trained in the use of numerous effective control methods which can be implemented to regulate these species and protect people and complexes all over the East of Scotland.
Bird Proofing. Effective methods of control and management include:
- Bird Netting Systems
- Spike & Wire Systems
- Laser Deterrent Systems
- Electronic Bird Scarers
- Falconry for Pest Control Services
One of our surveyors can attend and carry out a FREE Survey in order to assess the problem you’re experiencing with pest birds and offer a proposal mentioning the available alternatives to tackle both the issue you’re currently experiencing and to safeguard your home, company, building or structure from the consequences of birds later.
We’re also able to advise and assist on all conditions pertaining to Licencing because all species are defended by law and from April 1st 2020 in several instances (excluding Feral Pigeons & Canada Geese) a special licence may have to be applied for to take some action legally. Ensure that you get the correct guidance to make certain you are not unintentionally breaking the law.
Get in touch with us 0131 526 3220 now for more information or perhaps a free Survey and a no-obligation quote for just about any issues.
Professional West Calder Pest Prevention Service
Why select Pest Solutions? We take great pride in being ahead in professionalism and customer care within the pest elimination industry.
A lot of people may feel that the City of Edinburgh Council may prove to be to most economical option but in many instances the price of our pest control are definitely more competitive with faster response and follow-up time. We care greatly about ensuring customer satisfaction and a good deal of our business comes from references because we ensure that clients have the reassurance to suggest us confidently.
You can select us with confidence because we are complete active members of the British Pest control Association (BPCA), the leading Trade Association in the UK who necessitate all members to meet the BS EN 16636 British Standard for Pest Managers.
We’ve committed ourselves in taking this standard of professionalism further by being Certified to the BS EN 16636 standard by Bureau Veritas as part of our membership of the Confederation of European Pest Management Associations (CEPA).
All our staff are highly skilled and are expected to meet the standards of membership of the BPCA Registered CPD program and have a relevant RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Award as a minimum. Many of our technicians are taught to BPCA Level 3 Advanced Technician or greater as we strongly believe that if our staff are constantly improving their abilities they can make sure we provide the highest standards to our consumers.
Committed to maintaining the highest standards of customer service, quality, safety and health, and environmental safety we additionally hold the following accreditation:
- BPCA Member Company
- BS EN 16636 Certified
- CEPA Certified
- BPCA Registered
- Campaign For Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Supporter
- ISO9001 Registered Firm (Quality Assurance)
- ISO14001 Registered Firm (Environmental Management)
- Checkatrade Approved
- SEPA Licenced Waste Carriers
- Fully Insured (£10M Public & Employers Liability Insurance)
What Pests Can We Help Get Rid Of?
The city of Edinburgh has become large and growing with a lot of locations of commercial and residential buildings, both very old and extremely modern. As pests like to live close to people we see a number of pests that like to try and exploit our businesses and homes.
Safeguard your premises from uninvited visitors. From Bed Bugs to Wasp Nests, from a mouse sighting to a plague of Cockroaches or rats, pest specialists have the abilities as well as knowledge to cope with the removal of an infestation or problem to confirm the security of your business or family.
Common pests found in West Calder and the Scottish East Coast region include:
- Rats – When it comes to pest difficulties with Rats, West Calder as a city, with its network of old buildings linked by subterranean voids tunnels is particularly vulnerable. We’re here to safeguard your family or company reputation from the health risk associated with a rat or rodent infestation. In case you are suffering from the experience of a Rat problem contact us right now and have a pro pest controller visit today. Warning signs of a Rat issue consist of sightings, an odor, droppings, smudge stains and damage to structures or materials from gnawing.
- Mice – West Calder has got a history of significant and well established mouse infestations. The older properties with their interconnected cavity walls and voids provide ample entry points for a mice issue to manifest rapidly. Signs of mice resemble that of Rats but the droppings are considerably smaller. Mice are able to gain entry through gaps as as minute as 6mm so can conveniently get access through actually the tiniest of holes. We’re prepared to offer an immediate reaction to deal with mouse activity and safeguard your property.
- Common Garden Ants – This Ant will normally build nests in the ground outside however, the workers will always enter our homes and businesses to hunt for sugary food residues to help support the colony as well as its development. Many DIY remedies for Ants are actually ineffective against these insects. Contact the specialists now for additional info or to resolve the problem.
- Wasp Nest Removal – West Calder. Commonly known as a Byke, a Wasps nest can easily be made in an attic, wall cavities, subfloor or maybe in the earth as they are able to exploit several different places in a home or other property. We always recommend leaving a Wasp Nest removal to the trained experts with the ability as well as know-how to safely and effectively resolve this Wasp Nest pest problem.
- Bees – These essential insects are actually decreasing in numbers and shouldn’t be managed unless they pose an immediate health and safety risk. They will rarely sting and should be allowed to remain at any cost to help them to pollinate our plants and flowers.
- Dermestes Beetles – This class consists of species such as Hide Beetle and Larder Beetle and it is one of the most popular pest infestation types that we deal with on a daily basis. Typically seen in kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms particularly at the wall/floor edge of carpets or wooden floors.
- Varied Carpet Beetle – Usually found on the window sills in carpeted rooms where they feed on any skin, hair, dirt or perhaps food debris that accumulate in the fibres of the carpets.
- Cockroaches – In a lot of cases, a Cockroach infestation will take place in the humid and warm areas of a room or building. In the UK we mostly see German Cockroaches & Oriental Cockroaches.
- Bed Bugs – These biting insects can lead to considerable agony and badly impact the name of hospitality companies. These parasites feast on human blood and require just the presence of a host to flourish. A Bed Bug infestation necessitates a high level of expertise and experience to correctly eradicate. A Bed Bug treatment must include either a traditional insecticidal application of four or maybe more visits or heat therapy. Incorrect or Incomplete removal of Bedbugs can be a costly mistake. Get the perfect suggestions about how to remove Bed Bugs now.
- Fleas – Cat Fleas are one of the most typical species of biting insect that is actually found in commercial and domestic buildings. Infesting not just homes with a pet present, it is possible to pick up Fleas in numerous public spaces and bring them home. They will mostly bite on the arms and legs and sometimes in a straight line of 3 bites along the seam of clothing.
- Flies / Flying Insects – There are many varieties of Flying Insects that can inflict us in the UK like Blue Bottles, Green Bottles, House Fly, Lesser House Fly, Fruit Flies, Cluster Flies, Drain Fly and many more.
- Moths – You will find several moth species that affect us in the UK that mainly belong to the category of textile pests which affect fabrics or even stored product insects that affect some raw or even milled food ingredients.
- Grey Squirrels – Harmless if they remain outdoors. Nevertheless, classed as vermin when entering our homes by climbing walls and entering the loft they can eaisly result in a lot of harm. Grey Squirrels, like almost all rodents, need to chew constantly to keep their teeth| at a manageable length. They don’t care if that’s a roof beam, a water pipe or perhaps and electricity cable.
- Rabbits – Need the professional ability of our wildlife trained technicians.
- Moles – With restrictions to conventional methods of gassing it’s currently usually much more effective to trap for Moles to avoid harm to ground or threat to livestock.
- Pigeons – Ways of control include trapping & shooting where adequate. The more successful preventative technique of bird proofing like the fitting of spikes or netting will offer long term benefits.
- Gulls (Seagulls) – Successful control of aggressive behaviour during their breeding season is vital to protect the health & safety of people nearby. But, with a special licence required for any Gull control, it is presently more significant than ever to get the proper suggestion and support from the specialists.
Contact our West Calder based team on 0131 526 3220 for additional details or to plan a call out.
What Should You Expect When You Call Pest Solutions
We’re here when you need our service. Whenever you call you will get through to a very helpful representative of our office support team who will ask you a few simple questions in order to enable us to assist you in the best manner we can.
We will ask for information about what you have seen or even experienced; the place where you’ve seen the problem, and other evidence you’ve seen that might help us to make a suitable examination of the pest problem you are experiencing. This information might allow us to analyze the best solution as well as treatment plan over the telephone and immediately allow us to get you booked in for a warm and friendly member of our staff to attend and get the work required underway.
If we’re unable to establish the pest you are experiencing a problem with or the extent of the problem over the telephone, don’t stress, one of our skilled technicians can attend to conduct a FREE Survey to figure out the best course of action.
Identification Surveys are generally free of charge. However, an Investigative or Height Surveys may be chargeable at our standard price of £60+vat with this fee refunded against your service quote should you want to proceed.
We will always aim to have our team member as soon as possible. Our Technicians will normally call to plan an appointment within a 2hr time slot at a time to suit you in just 24hrs of your booking. However, we always strive to be with you the exact same day whenever possible.
Our 24hr helpline is often available to provide expert guidance at any time of day. We would always recommend that Domestic bookings be scheduled during standard working hours to avoid the need to bear any out of hours call out charges. Many pest issues call for more than one treatment visit, thus it’s often the case that no real benefit is actually acquired by incurring the cost of an out of hours call out charge. Yes, we will ask you for more for these services, but we take pride in constantly offering truthful, expert guidance at a reasonable charge.
Pest Control Near Me In West Calder
This particular branch location provides pest control nearby West Calder, the Lothians and also the East of Scotland from our local branch office based in the city centre at 152 Morrison St, West Calder, EH3 8EB.
Get in touch, call 0131 526 3220 to plan a FREE survey.