Pest Control Tranent
Commercial Pest Control Tranent
Pest Solutions Tranent commercial pest management staff offer a complete range of professional services.
Our specialist specialists are prepared to address any pest problems that are posing a danger to your business operation. Request a free Survey and quote to find out more about our individually tailored service plan that will help keep your business pest-free.
We have successful pest elimination for business set ups in the City of Edinburgh and the surrounding areas. Instead of merely concentrating on dealing with pest infestations as they crop up we protect our customers by implementing a modern general integrated pest management strategy combining knowledge, practical advice, proofing and when needed, chemical, biological and cultural control techniques to set-up sustainable long lasting control and pest prevention.
Our Pest & Vermin Control Edinburgh service packages for commercial businesses consist of a scheduled visit programme to monitor any issues or perhaps possible issues on-site, education, comprehensive record-keeping and proactive communication to avoid pests as well as disease vectors from severely affecting your business operation or status.
An expert member of our Tranent account management staff can perform a free detailed pest risk analysis and site inspection of your property so you are aware about any dangers which pests could pose to your business. This enables us to offer a cost effective, ongoing service plan to meet all of the demands of your business. Helping you to focus on what you do best confident that the pest professionals are really safeguarding your staff, customers, product, and business status from the real consequences posed by pests.
Nowadays there’s an expectation from consumers for businesses to meet the highest standards of quality assurance. Food safety laws and the legislation associated with any company delivering to the food industry imply that there is a need for businesses to have a high quality commercial pest service set up to meet due diligence.
We provide cost effective pest elimination services for all types of properties like, deli’s, cafes, restaurants, pubs, hotels, takeaways, guest houses, schools, storage facilities, warehouses, manufacturing sites, firms, food manufacturing locations and more.
Our Pest Control Plus service is designed for this purpose. Fulfilling and exceeding the criteria of all present audit standards seeing to it that your business satisfies all compliance and expectation from clients and auditors.
We are positive that you will find our pest services good value for cash with the right plan based on the highest industry knowledge. From service contracts to dealing with specific pest control issues we’ve the expertise that you require. We have an assortment of products and services to protect your premise from any problems that could arise. We have the knowledge to make certain the reduction of issues in all kinds of property as well as premises.
We take pride in carrying out a fantastic job and most of our business comes from client recommendation. As a pest management business, we had been honored the status of finalists in the “best company” category of the UK PMA awards.
Domestic Pest Control Tranent
We know that is actually irritating to see an infestation in your property.
Quite a few pests thrive in close proximity to people and moreover probably some pest species actually specifically require the presence of individuals to survive. Because of this, it is very common for domestic Tranent pest elimination problems to affect even the tidiest and cleanest of houses.
At Pest Solutions Tranent, we understand precisely how annoying this may be, and our Tranent residential pest technicians are ready to offer a quick, expert, and discrete service to enable you to reclaim your house from unwelcome pests.
From mice and rats to ants and wasps, our highly trained pest technicians are prepared to respond quickly to offer the remedy to your domestic pest control in Edinburgh. If you contact us we’ll either assess the infestation on the phone or arrange a FREE survey so that we can give you the right suggestions regarding the very best method to get rid of the issue pest and give guidance on helping to avert any pest activity from returning.
Our Service Specialists are highly skilled and trained to the mandatory RSPH/BPCA standards and are prepared to immediately determine all sorts of pests which might infest your home and set the most effective form of control in place to suit your individual circumstances.
We know experiencing an infestation is usually a sensitive matter and that it’s crucial that almost all treatments are executed in a discrete way as well as promptly. You can trust Pest Solutions in Tranent to provide a service that will enable you to recover your peace of mind safe in the knowledge that an extremely skilled and insured pro is here to help you eradicate that pest now.
Pest Bird Control Tranent
Pest Birds and related issues can pose a major health & safety danger and having the potential to severely damage buildings and structures. Our specialist Tranent Bird Control group is ready to defend you from the effects of bird-related problems.
Bird fouling can result in a threat of slips and falls and being a transmission route for a number of bacteria as well as disease-causing pathogens. Being acidic it can additionally damage and stain stonework and paint on the buildings as well as structures throughout Tranent. When deposited in bulk it can also cause damage due to its ability to hold moisture and the sheer mass of guano that can be deposited. It’s even a breeding ground for lots of insect pests.
Feral Pigeons and their nesting sites can as well result in a nuisance and huge birds like Gulls (Seagulls) can even get very aggressive in the breeding season.
The population of nuisance birds is on the rise with numbers of pigeons and Gulls in the city of Edinburgh continue to increase and connected risks of the birds also grow with it. Our Bird Control staff are experienced and extremely qualified in the use of many effective control measures that may be used to control these species and protect individual and structures throughout the East of Scotland.
Bird Proofing. Effective methods of control and management include:
- Bird Netting Systems
- Spike & Wire Systems
- Laser Deterrent Systems
- Electronic Bird Scarers
- Falconry for Pest Control Services
One of our specialists can attend and conduct a FREE Survey to assess the problem you’re experiencing with pest birds and also offer a proposal mentioning the available alternatives to deal with both the issue you’re currently experiencing and to safeguard your property, business, building or structure from the consequences of birds in the future.
We’re additionally able to suggest and help on all requirements pertaining to Licencing as all species are defended by law and as of April 1st 2020 in many instances (excluding Feral Pigeons & Canada Geese) a special licence may have to be applied for in order to take some measures legally. Make sure you get the proper advice to ensure you’re not mistakenly going against the law.
Call us 0131 526 3220 today for more information or perhaps a free Survey and a no-obligation quote for just about any issues.
Professional Tranent Pest Prevention Service
Why choose Pest Solutions? We are proud to be at the forefront of professionalism and customer support within the pest management sector.
Many people may feel that the City of Edinburgh Council may prove to be to most affordable option but in many cases the cost of our pest elimination are more competitive with quicker response as well as follow-up time. We care greatly about guaranteeing customer satisfaction and a good deal of our business comes from referrals as we ensure that clients have the reassurance to recommend us with confidence.
You can select us with confidence because we are full active members of the British Pest control Association (BPCA), the best Trade Association in the UK who require all members to fulfill the BS EN 16636 British Standard for Pest Managers.
We have committed ourselves in taking this standard of professionalism higher by being Certified to the BS EN 16636 standard by Bureau Veritas as part of our membership of the Confederation of European Pest Management Associations (CEPA).
All our team are extremely trained and are expected to meet the standards of membership of the BPCA Registered CPD scheme and hold a relevant RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Award as a minimum. A lot of our experts are taught to BPCA Level three Advanced Technician or greater as we highly believe that in case our team are constantly upgrading their abilities they can make certain we offer the top standards to our customers.
Committed to maintaining the top standards of customer care, quality, safety and health, and environmental safety we also have the following accreditation:
- BPCA Member Company
- BS EN 16636 Certified
- CEPA Certified
- BPCA Registered
- Campaign For Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Supporter
- ISO9001 Registered Firm (Quality Assurance)
- ISO14001 Registered Firm (Environmental Management)
- Checkatrade Approved
- SEPA Licenced Waste Carriers
- Fully Insured (£10M Public & Employers Liability Insurance)
What Pests Can We Help Get Rid Of?
The city of Edinburgh has become large and sprawling with a lot of locations of residential and commercial buildings, both quite old and extremely modern. As pests love to live in close proximity to people we see several pests that want to try and exploit our businesses and homes.
Protect your property from unnecessary visitors. From Bed Bugs to Wasp Nests, from a mouse sighting to a plague of Cockroaches or rats, pest controllers have the talent as well as knowledge to cope with the removal of an infestation or problem to ensure the safety of your family or business.
Popular pests located in Tranent and the Scottish East Coast region are:
- Rats – When it comes to pest difficulties with Rats, Tranent as a city, with its network of older buildings connected by subterranean voids tunnels is especially risky. We are here to protect your family or business reputation from the health threat related to a rodent or rat infestation. If you are suffering from the experience of a Rat problem get in touch with us right now and have an experienced pest controller visit now. Warning signs of a Rat problem include sightings, an odor, droppings, smudge marks and damage to structures or materials from gnawing.
- Mice – Tranent has a history of significant and well set up mouse infestations. The very old properties with their internally connected cavity walls and voids offer ample entry points for a mice issue to manifest rapidly. Signs of mice are like that of Rats but the droppings are considerably smaller. Mice are able to gain entry through holes as small as 6mm and so can conveniently get access through even the tiniest of holes. We are ready to provide a fast response to cope with mouse activity and defend your premises.
- Common Garden Ants – This Ant will normally build nests in the ground outside however, the worker ants will always invade our businesses and homes to hunt for sugary food debris to help support the colony and its development. Most DIY treatment options for Ants are not effective against these insects. Contact the experts right now for more info or to solve this problem.
- Wasp Nest Removal – Tranent. Commonly known as a Byke, a Wasps nest can be made in a loft, cavaties of walls, subfloor or maybe in the soil as they’re able to exploit several different places in a home or other structure. We constantly advise leaving a Wasp Nest removal to the skilled experts with the ability as well as know-how to effectively and safely solve this Wasp Nest pest problem.
- Bees – These important insects are actually decreasing in numbers and should not be controlled unless they present a direct health and safety risk. They will rarely sting and should be allowed to stay at all costs to help them to pollinate our flowers and plants.
- Dermestes Beetles – This class includes species such as Larder Beetle and Hide Beetle and it is among the most common pest infestation kinds that we deal with on a day to day basis. Usually found in bathrooms, kitchens as well as living rooms particularly at the wall/floor corner of carpets or wooden floors.
- Varied Carpet Beetle – Generally found on the window sills in carpeted rooms where they feed on any skin, hair, dirt or perhaps food debris that accumulate in the fibres of the carpets.
- Cockroaches – In many cases, a Cockroach infestation will happen in the humid and warm areas of a home or building. In the UK we most often encounter Oriental Cockroaches & German Cockroaches.
- Bed Bugs – These biting insects can result in significant agony and severely impact the name of hospitality businesses. These parasites feed on human blood and require only the presence of a host to thrive. A Bed Bug infestation requires a high amount of ability and know-how to correctly eradicate. A Bed Bug treatment procedure should consist of either a traditional insecticidal application of 4 or perhaps more visits or heat treatment. Incorrect or Incomplete eradication of Bedbugs could be a costly mistake. Get the right advice about how to eliminate Bed Bugs today.
- Fleas – Cat Fleas are some of the most common species of biting insect that is actually found in domestic and commercial buildings. Infesting not just homes with a pet present, it is easy to get Fleas in numerous public spaces and take them home. They will mainly bite on the arms and legs and often in a straight line of three bites on the seam of clothes.
- Flies / Flying Insects – There are many varieties of Flying Insects that will affect us in the UK like Green Bottles, Blue Bottles, House Fly, Lesser House Fly, Fruit Flies, Cluster Flies, Drain Fly and many more.
- Moths – You will find a number of moth species that affect us in the UK that mainly belong to the category of textile pests which affect clothing or perhaps stored merchandise insects which impact a few raw or even milled food ingredients.
- Grey Squirrels – Not dangerous if they remain outdoors. Nonetheless, classed as vermin when getting into our homes by climbing walls and entering the loft they can eaisly cause a lot of damage. Grey Squirrels, like pretty much all rodents, have to chew continually to keep their teeth| at a manageable length. They don’t care if that is a roof beam, a water hose or and electricity cable.
- Rabbits – Requires the expert knowledge of our wildlife trained technicians.
- Moles – With restrictions to traditional methods of gassing it is now often a lot more helpful to trap for Moles to prevent damage to ground or threat to livestock.
- Pigeons – Methods of control include trapping & shooting where appropriate. The more effective preventative technique of bird proofing like the installation of spikes or netting will offer long lasting results.
- Gulls (Seagulls) – Effective control of intense behaviour during their breeding season is essential to safeguard the health & safety of individuals nearby. However, with a particular licence required for any Gull control, it is now far more essential than ever to get the proper suggestion and support from the specialists.
Get in touch with our Tranent based team on 0131 526 3220 for additional information or to arrange a call out.
What Should You Expect When You Contact Pest Solutions
We’re here when you need our service. When you callus you will get through to a helpful representative of our office support staff who will ask you a couple of easy questions in order to enable us to help you in the very best way we can.
We will ask for information about what you’ve seen or experienced; the place where you’ve noticed the problem, and other proof you’ve noted that may allow us to make the right diagnosis of the pest issue you’re experiencing. This info might help us to diagnose the successful solution and treatment strategy on the phone and quickly allow us to get you booked in for a warm and friendly member of our staff to attend and get the work required underway.
If we’re not able to set the pest you are experiencing an issue with or the extent of the issue on the phone, don’t stress, one of our knowledgeable surveyors can come to carry out a FREE Survey to establish the right course of action.
Identification Surveys are always free of charge. However, an Investigative or Height Surveys can be chargeable at our standard fee of £60+vat with this fee refunded against your treatment quote if you decide to proceed.
We’ll always aim to get our team member as quickly as possible. Our Technicians will normally call to arrange an appointment within a 2hr time slot at a time to suit you in just 24hrs of your booking. But, we always endeavour to be with you the exact same day whenever possible.
Our 24hr helpline is always available to provide expert assistance at any time of day. We would always suggest that Domestic bookings be scheduled during standard working hours to avoid the need to incur any out of hours call out charges. Most pest problems demand more than a single treatment visit, for this reason it’s often the case that no real advantage is gained by incurring the cost of an out of hours call out charge. Sure, we could charge you more for these services, but we pride ourselves in constantly offering honest, professional help at an affordable price.
Pest Control Near Me In Tranent
This particular branch location delivers pest control nearby Tranent, the Lothians and also the East of Scotland from our local branch office situated in the city centre at 152 Morrison St, Tranent, EH3 8EB.
Get in touch, call 0131 526 3220 to schedule a FREE survey.