Pest Control Rattray
This neighborhood branch includes Pest control in Dundee and surrounding areas. Call us on 01382 768 888 for a FREE survey and a no-obligation quotation.
Commercial Pest Control Rattray
Our commercial Pest Management Dundee team offer an extensive range of expert services.
Our knowledgeable specialists are ready to assure a highly effective pest management for your commercial premises. Plan a free Survey and quote conducted by one of our experts and find out how our individually customised service packages can resolve your company’s pest issue.
We guarantee effective pest management for commercial properties in the City of Dundee and in the neighboring areas. Not just do we focus on controlling pest infestations as they crop up, we also go ahead by looking for alterations that will protect your business enterprise. By employing and delivering a contemporary overall integrated pest management strategy as well as program using a combination of education, practical suggestion, proofing of gaps and when suitable and required, chemical, biological and cultural control methods, we can set up sustainable long lasting management and pest prevention.
We’ve pest control service plans which are tailor-made to the necessity of any kind of professional businesses such as programme of scheduled visits in order to watch any kind of activity or maybe|or perhaps} possible problems on site; call out and follow-up visits as mentioned. The plans we offer even include in-depth record keeping, educational material and proactive communication for us to avoid pests as well as disease vectors from harmfully affecting your your company operation or reputation.
Book an appointment with one of our expert members of our Rattray account management group to carry out a free detailed pest risk evaluation as well as site examination of your premises. This evaluation will give you a detailed report on everything you need to know about the risks any pests might pose to your business as well as give you a no obligation proposal on the best alternative and most affordable and sustainable service program especially tailored to your requirements. This allows you to continue to focus on running your business, confident that you’re protecting your workers, clients, product, and your company reputation.
Our Pest Management Dundee services are quite cost effective and we offer services for a range of premises like, deli’s, pubs, restaurants, takeaways, hotels, guest houses, storage facilities, schools, warehouses, manufacturing sites, factories, food manufacturing areas and many more.
The expectations from customers today with regards to quality assurance for businesses are very high. For every company, that supplies the food industry, to meet due diligence, and food regulations and legislation, it is essential to have a high quality industrial Pest control in place.
We have specially designed our Pest Control Plus for that purpose. This improved service and reporting program not only meets but also exceeds all current recognised audit requirements, therefore making sure that your business with all the specifications and expectations from buyers and auditors} alike.
Our objective is for you to be confident in the knowledge that we provide excellent value for cash as well as the most updated and highest amount of know-how in the business. Whether we’re dealing with an isolated situation or maybe it is protecting your business on a continuing basis, we can offer you the perfect service plan and the expertise that you need. Our services and products come in a range of offers and we’ve the experience to guarantee the prevention of troubles in all types of premises and property.
Most of our business comes from customer recommendation. We were lately awarded the status of finalists in the “Best Company” category of the UK Pest Management Award (PMA) finishing in the leading five companies in the UK.
Domestic Pest Control Rattray
It can be a truly unpleasant event to come across an infestation in your house.
Pest thrive where there are people. Actually, some even need the presence of people to survive, so even the cleanest and tidiest house can face a domestic Rattray Pest control problem.
As we, at Pest Solutions Rattray, know how upsetting this may be, our Dundee residential pest specialists are here to give for you a swift, discreet and professional method in order to enable you to reclaim your house from unwanted pests and give you peace of mind.
Whether ants or wasps, rats or mice, our highly skilled pest controllers are ready to react fast to your call as well as provide the answer to your domestic Pest control issue in Rattray. We can perhaps evaluate your infestation on the phone or perhaps we can schedule a FREE survey with the intent of providing you with the best advice for a plan to get rid of the issue pest as well as to provide you with further suggestions on helping to stop any kind of pest activity from returning.
All kinds of domestic pests can be immediately identified by our Service Technicians that are highly expereinced and trained to the required RSPH/BPCA standards. Therefore, the most effective kind of management as well as solution which would suit your specific difficulty and situation can easily be set up.
Experiencing an infestation is usually a very sensitive issue and we at Pest Solutions Rattray realize that. We carry out all our treatments discreetly and quickly. Our absolutely qualified and insured professional will not only help you eliminate that pest now, but also return you your peace of mind.
Pest Bird Control Rattray
Health and safety risks is an important issue when coping with Pest Birds and their related concerns. They cause not just a threat to individuals, however, they can lead to acute damage on buildings, with lasting and sometimes irreversible consequences. Our specialist Rattray Bird Control staff is here to defend you from these bird related issues.
Bird fouling is a widely recognized transmission route for numerous bacteria and disease-causing pathogens, as well as posing a risk from slips and falls. As bird fouling is actually acidic it can| harm and stain both stonework as well as color on virtually any building and structure throughout Rattray. The sheer mass of guano can lead to serious damage as it can hold massive amounts of dampness and thus enhance in weight when deposited in bulk. Besides this, bird fouling is in addition a great breeding ground for several insect pests.
Nesting sites for Feral Pigeons can cause a real nuisance and bigger birds such as Gulls (Seagulls) are actually known to be highly hostile especially during breeding season.
The population of Gulls as well as pigeons in the city of Dundee is rising. Considering the rise in the population of these pest birds, so are the linked health and safety risks. These species have to be managed and the individuals as well as buildings need to be protected throughout East of Scotland. In order to do so, our highly educated and knowledgeable Bird Control crew can implement several effective control methods.
Bird Proofing. Successful techniques of control as well as management consist of:
- Bird Netting Systems
- Spike & Wire Systems
- Laser Deterrent Systems
- Electronic Bird Scarers
- Falconry for Pest control Services
If you’re experiencing any problems with pest birds, give us a call & request a FREE survey from one of our surveyors who can visit as well as evaluate the issue you’re facing. We will provide a proposal detailing the available options to deal with both the problem you’re currently experiencing as well as to safeguard your house, business, building or even structure from the consequences of birds in the future.
We can additionally suggest as well as help you on all specifications associated with Licencing and make certain you’re not unintentionally breaking the law. All species are protected by law and as of April 1st, 2020 in some circumstances a specific licence may have to be applied to take any action legally (excluding Feral Pigeons) and Canada Geese
For any issues give us a call on 01382 768 888 now for more information or to ask for a free Survey along with a no-obligation quote.
Professional Rattray Pest Prevention Service
So why must you decide Pest Solutions? We’re a leader and at the leading edge of professionalism, delivering quality and awesome customer support within the Pest control industry.
You might consider The City of Dundee Council to be more economical but, our Pest control solutions are usually much more competitive, with much better value for money and faster response and follow up time. A lot of our business comes from references and we care greatly about our customer satisfaction. We want our customers to feel positive in our services and confident in them referring us.
We’re full active members of the British Pest control Association (BPCA). This is the best Trade Association in the UK that need all users to meet the BS EN 16636 British Standard for Pest Managers.
We are also members of CEPA, the Confederation of European Pest Management Association which have been certified by Bureau Veritas. This authentication of professionalism requires us being audited to the BS EN 16636 standard for Pest Managers.
We highly believe in investing in the abilities as well as skills of our staff members. All members of our staff are highly trained to meet the requirements of membership of the BPCA Registered CPD scheme and hold a relevant RSPH/BPCA Level two Award as a minimal. A lot of our technicians have accomplished BPCA Level 3, Advanced Technician status or perhaps greater. We believe that with continual improvement to our teams’ skills, we will be ready to make certain the provision of the highest standards to our consumers.
We are dedicated to meeting the highest standards of customer care, service, quality, health & safety, and environmental safety and performance. We do so by possessing the following accreditation:
- BPCA Member Company
- BS EN 16636 Certified
- CEPA Certified
- BPCA Registered
- Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Supporter
- ISO9001 Registered Firm (Quality Assurance)
- ISO14001 Registered Firm (Environmental Management)
- Checkatrade Approved
- SEPA Licenced Waste Carriers
- Fully Insured (£10M Public & Employers Liability Insurance)
What Pests Can We Help Get Rid Of?
As the 4th largest city in Scotland, The City of Dundee has become a sprawling city, with quite a few residential and commercial complexes, some really old and some very new and modern. Pests in general like to reside near humans, some also need humans to survive, for this reason we will unavoidably see a number of pests trying to exploit our businesses and homes.
Our professional staff of pest controllers can help keep your home safe and your business guarded from uninvited guests. No matter whether it’s pests like Mice, Cockroaches and rats, that cause a public health risk, or perhaps Bed Bugs that keep us up during the night, textile pests as Moths, or maybe Wasp nest, our highly skilled pest controllers have the capabilities and expertise to protect your home or your business from these unwanted pests.
Common pests located in Dundee and the Scottish East Coast region include:
- Rats – Rattray being a seaport town saw Rats originally introduced via the countless ships docking in the harbour. As the 4th largest city in Scotland these rodents have grown to be well established and thrive near people and our habitats. Rats are actually prolific spreaders of disease causing pathogens and are considered a public health risk. Symptoms of Rat ailments are common and consist of droppings, odor, damage from teeth marks, smudge marks as well as urine stains. We are here to help should you face any issue with Rats.
- Mice – Rattray, like several cities, have a well-established and significant trouble with Mice. Mice breed rapidly and may fit through gaps as small as 6mm so they are able to easily enter both our houses and business properties. Like Rats, their tell tale signs are teeth marks and dropping, just in lesser scale. Call the experts and we are going to provide a quick reaction to cope with the mouse activity and protect your property.
- Common Garden Ants – Colonies of these Ants, referred to as nests, usually live in the ground outside, but since workers are seeking sugary meal debris to help support the colony and its development, they’ll routinely invade our homes and businesses. Many DIY treatments for this species of Ants typically fail because of to incomplete eradication. Contact the specialists right now to get the subject solved.
- Wasp Nest Removal – Rattray. Initiatives to remove as well as destroy a wasp nest, also known as a Wasp Byke, can be risky if not conducted the right way and with the adequate knowledge and expertise. Wasps nest in many cases are seen in subfloors, wall cavities, attics and even in the ground as they exploit a number of areas in a home or even building. We always recommend leaving the removal of a wasp nest to a completely insured technician who has the right information as well as expertise to solve the problem.
- Bees – These insects are necessary for the pollination of our plants and flowers, and also as they’re decreasing in numbers, they should not be disturbed. They seldom sting and can be relocated by a beekeeper but only if they pose a true health and safety hazard.
- Dermestes Beetles – These beetles are actually general scavengers and include species such as Hide Beetle and Larder Beetle. They are probably the most common pest problems we deal with on a regular basis. They’re normally found in kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms where they feed on skin, hair, food debris and dust. They’re especially found at the wall/floor edge of carpets or wooden floors.
- Varied Carpet Beetle – These beetles live off hair, skin, dust as well as food debris often found in carpet fibres. They are oval and small with black, brown and grey speckles on their back. Similar to Demestes Beetles, they are general scavengers.
- Cockroaches – Cockroach infestations are most prevalent in warm and humid parts of a home or maybe building, like bathrooms and kitchens. The most common species we encounter in the UK is Oriental Cockroaches and German Cockroaches.
- Bed Bugs – Bed Bugs are a blood-sucking parasite, which may be a real distressing encounter. In addition, they only need a host to thrive, so they are often seen in the hospitality business, where they are able to lead to substantial reputation damage and thus harm to the company. It is important to ensure the correct treatment for this pest or the infestation will return. In order to eradicate an infestation a treatment should consist of either a usual insecticidal application of four or more visits or heat therapy. It can certainly be a costly mistake to choose the most affordable solution, because it might lead to incomplete eradication. Our treatments are guaranteed and adequate to make certain the issue will not return. Call us for the appropriate guidance today.
- Fleas – One of the most popular species of biting insect is the Cat Flea. This is not a problem that only affects people who have pets, as they can be picked up in numerous public spaces such as cinemas, shops and offices and be brought home. Flea bites are often seen in a straight line of 3 along the seam of clothes, and generally on the arms as well as legs.
- Flies / Flying Insects – Numerous species of Flying Insects which could result in issues, are extremely prevalent in the UK. These consist of Green Bottles, Blue Bottles, House Fly, Lesser House Fly, Fruit Flies, Cluster Flies, Drain Fly and many other.
- Moths – The most common Moths that come within the group as pest are Moths classed as textile pests that impact fabrics and Stored Product Insects that impact certain raw or milled food items.
- Grey Squirrels – Grey Squirrels are closely related to Rats and like Rats need to continuously gnaw on hard surfaces to keep their ever growing front teeth at correct length. They are harmless when outside but can result in severe damage if they get into a house. They have the tendency to nest in loft spaces and can conveniently chew through timber like a roof panel, pipes and electric cables.
- Rabbits – Management of Rabbits requires our specialist technicians in wildlife management.
- Moles – The standard techniques of gassing are less efficient as restrictions are imposed on the use of chemicals. Trapping is the most effective way and will stop Moles from undermining gardens, grounds and fields where livestock might get injuries from stepping on mole runs.
- Pigeons – To achieve the best long-term results when coping with Feral Pigeons, preventive measures like spikes or fitting of netting are the preferred options. In case an overall decrease in a population on a site is required more direct techniques like shooting, or trapping may be used when adequate.
- Gulls (Seagulls) – Gulls tend to be quite aggressive during breeding season & pose serious threat to safety and health for people because they can easily attack anybody, they perceive to be a danger. Effective control is therefore essential. Control methods can be Falconry, Egg & Nest Clearance and Gull Deterrent Systems. As this job may just be conducted by a professional with special licence it is vital you get the appropriate advice.
Call our Rattray based team on 01382 768 888 for additional info or to schedule a visit.
What To Expect From Us When You Call Pest Solutions
When you contact us, we will be available for you to give you the info and assistance you need. You are going to get through to a helpful member of our business support team and we will ask you a few basic questions that will help us to assist you in the best possible way.
The questions we ask will help us figure out what kind of pest problem you may be having, hence we will ask you questions in relation to what you’ve noticed, what you have encountered and where the problem is, and anything else you might have seen that may help us to make a possible analysis. The information helps us provide you with the most suitable solution and a possible plan for treatment over the telephone. It also provides a fast chance to arrange for a visit by one of our friendly members to attend to the problem and get the work needed to solve the problem done.
If by any reason we are unable to determine over the phone what pest you’re experiencing as an issue, one of our expert surveyors can carry out a free Survey for you to help you determine what action is needed.
As a standard our Identification Surveys are actually free of charge. If you are looking for an Investigative or Height Survey, they could be chargeable at our standard fee of £60+vat. This fee is going to be refunded against your treatment quote if you wish to proceed.
Our objective is to have a member of our staff with you as quickly as possible. When you contact us for a Survey, our Technicians will call you back to schedule an appointment with you within a 2hr time slot within 24hrs of your booking. But, whenever possible our objective is to be with you on the same day.
We can provide you with expert help at any time of day, through our 24 hour helpline. We do recommend that Domestic bookings be scheduled during standard working hours. That way you avoid the incurrence of out-of-hours call out costs. There’s no real edge of out-of-hours call out as most pest problems require more than a single treatment visit and though we could conveniently charge more for these services, we take pride in always giving honest and professional advice at a fair rate.
Pest Control Near Me In Rattray
This local branch office situated at Exchange Court, Dundee, DD1 3EJ, provides pest control nearby Rattray and as well covers Perth, Fife, Angus, Arbroath, St Andrews, Forfar, Blairgowrie, and also Perthshire.