Pest Control Parkhill
This local branch includes Pest control in Dundee and surrounding areas. Call us on 01382 768 888 for a FREE survey and a no obligation quote.
Commercial Pest Control Parkhill
Our commercial Vermin Control Dundee team provide a comprehensive range of professional services.
Our expert professionals are ready to ensure a good pest management for your business property. Schedule a free Survey and quote conducted by one of our professionals and find out how our individually customised service packages can solve your company’s pest problem.
We confirm effective pest management for commercial properties in the City of Dundee and in the neighboring areas. Not just do we concentrate on managing pest infestations as they arise, we in addition go further by looking for changes that will protect your business. By implementing and providing a contemporary general integrated pest management strategy and plan using a mix of training, useful advice, proofing of gaps and when appropriate and required, chemical, biological and cultural control techniques, we can set up sustainable long term control and pest prevention.
We’ve pest control service packages that are personalized to the demand of any type of commercial businesses including programme of planned visits to monitor any activity or maybe|or perhaps} possible problems on-site; call-out and follow up visits as specified. The plans we offer additionally include in-depth record-keeping, informative material and proactive communication in order for us to prevent pests as well as disease vectors from harmfully affecting your business operation or reputation.
Book an appointment with one of our expert members of our Parkhill account management team to conduct a free comprehensive pest risk assessment and site assessment of your premises. This inspection is going to give you a comprehensive report on everything you need to know about the risks any pests may pose to your company and also give you a no-obligation plan on the most effective alternative and most affordable and sustainable service program specially personalized to your needs. This enables you to continue to concentrate on running your business, confident that you’re protecting your workers, customers, product, and your company reputation.
Our Vermin Control Dundee services are very cost-effective and we offer services for several premises including, cafe’s, pubs, restaurants, hotels, takeaways, guest houses, storage facilities, schools, warehouses, manufacturing sites, factories, food manufacturing sites and many more.
The expectations from consumers today with regards to quality assurance for companies are really high. For any business, which supplies the food industry, to meet due diligence, and food laws as well as legislation, it is imperative to have a high quality industrial Pest control set up.
We’ve specifically created our Pest Control Plus for that purpose. This enhanced service and reporting system not just meets but additionally exceeds all current recognised audit standards, thus making sure that your company with all the requirements and expectations from consumers and auditors} equally.
Our goal is for you to be confident in the knowledge that we provide great value for money and the most updated and highest level of expertise in the business. Whether we are dealing with an isolated situation or it’s protecting your business on an ongoing basis, we can offer you the perfect service plan as well as the experience that you need. Our products and services are available in a range of offers and we’ve the experience to ensure the prevention of issues in all types of property and premises.
Nearly all of our business comes from customer recommendation. We were recently awarded the status of finalists in the “Best Company” category of the UK Pest Management Award (PMA) finishing in the top 5 companies in the UK.
Domestic Pest Control Parkhill
It is often an extremely unpleasant event to come across an infestation in your home.
Pest thrive where there are people. In fact, some even need the presence of people to develop, so actually the tidiest and cleanest home can come across a domestic Parkhill Pest control issue.
As we, at Pest Solutions Parkhill, understand just how unsettling this can be, our Dundee residential pest technicians are here to provide for you a quick, discreet as well as skilled method to allow you to reclaim your house from unwelcome pests and give you peace of mind.
Whether ants or wasps, rats or mice, our well trained pest controllers are prepared to react immediately to your call and also give the answer to your domestic Pest control problem in Parkhill. We can perhaps evaluate your infestation on the phone or maybe we can arrange a FREE survey with the intent of providing you with the finest tips for a plan to eliminate the issue pest and to provide you with additional suggestions on helping to prevent any kind of pest activity from returning.
All types of domestic pests could be immediately identified by our Service Technicians who are all very skilled and qualified to the required RSPH/BPCA standards. Thus, the most effective type of control and answer which would solve your specific difficulty as well as situation can quickly be set up.
Experiencing an infestation is often a sensitive issue and we at Pest Solutions Parkhill know that. We conduct all our treatments quickly and discreetly. Our absolutely qualified and insured pro won’t only help you eliminate that pest today, but ven return you your mental peace.
Pest Bird Control Parkhill
Health and safety risks is a significant concern when coping with Pest Birds and their related issues. They cause not just a danger to individuals, however, they can lead to serious damage on structures, with lasting and at times irreversible effects. Our specialist Parkhill Bird Control group is right here to protect you from these bird-related problems.
Bird fouling is a well-known transmission route for many bacteria as well as disease-causing pathogens, and posing a danger from slips and falls. As bird fouling is actually acidic it can| damage and stain both stonework as well as paint on just about any building and structure all over Parkhill. The actual mass of guano can lead to serious harm as it can hold huge amounts of moisture and therefore increase in weight when deposited in bulk. Besides this, bird fouling is in addition an impressive breeding ground for several insect pests.
Nesting sites for Feral Pigeons can result in a true nuisance and bigger birds like Gulls (Seagulls) are known to become highly aggressive especially during breeding season.
The population of Gulls and pigeons in the city of Dundee is actually rising. With the rise in the population of these pest birds, so are the associated health and safety risks. These species need to be managed and the people and buildings need to be protected throughout East of Scotland. To do so, our highly educated as well as experienced Bird Control staff can deploy several highly effective control measures.
Bird Proofing. Effective strategies of control as well as management consist of:
- Bird Netting Systems
- Spike & Wire Systems
- Laser Deterrent Systems
- Electronic Bird Scarers
- Falconry for Pest control Services
If you’re experiencing some problems with pest birds, give us a call & ask for a FREE survey from one of our surveyors who will attend as well as assess the issue you’re facing. We will offer a plan explaining the available options in order to deal with both the problem you’re presently facing and also to protect your home, business, building or even premises from the consequences of birds in the future.
We can also advise as well as assist you on all specifications relating to Licencing and ensure you are not unknowingly breaking the law. All species are protected by law and as of April 1st, 2020 in some scenarios a special licence might have to be applied in order to take some action legally (excluding Canada Geese and Feral Pigeons)
For any difficulties contact us on 01382 768 888 today for additional info or to ask for a free Survey and a no-obligation quote.
Professional Parkhill Pest Prevention Service
So why should you decide Pest Solutions? We’re a leader and at the forefront of professionalism, delivering quality and great customer service within the Pest control sector.
You may think about The City of Dundee Council to be more cost-effective but, our Pest control treatments are often more competitive, with much better value for money and faster effect and follow-up time. A great deal of our business comes from references and we care greatly about our client satisfaction. We want our customers to feel confident in our services and confident in them referring us.
We are full active members of the British Pest control Association (BPCA). This is the top Trade Association in the UK which need all users to fulfil the BS EN 16636 British Standard for Pest Managers.
We’re additionally members of CEPA, the Confederation of European Pest Management Association which have been approved by Bureau Veritas. This verification of professionalism involves us being audited to the BS EN 16636 standard for Pest Managers.
We strongly believe in investing in the capabilities and skills of our staff members. All members of our staff are highly trained to meet the demands of membership of the BPCA Registered CPD program and hold a pertinent RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Award as a minimal. Many of our technicians have attained BPCA Level three, Advanced Technician status or perhaps higher. We strongly feel that with continuous improvement to our teams’ abilities, we will be ready to ensure the provision of the optimum standards to our consumers.
We’re focused on meeting the highest standards of customer service, quality, service, health & safety, and environmental protection and performance. We do it by possessing the following accreditation:
- BPCA Member Company
- BS EN 16636 Certified
- CEPA Certified
- BPCA Registered
- Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Supporter
- ISO9001 Registered Firm (Quality Assurance)
- ISO14001 Registered Firm (Environmental Management)
- Checkatrade Approved
- SEPA Licenced Waste Carriers
- Fully Insured (£10M Public & Employers Liability Insurance)
What Pests Can We Help Get Rid Of?
Being the 4th largest city in Scotland, The City of Dundee has grown to be a sprawling city, with many residential and commercial complexes, a few really old and some quite new & modern. Pests in general prefer to live around people, some even require humans to live, for this reason we’ll inevitably see a number of pests trying to exploit our businesses and homes.
Our professional staff of pest controllers can help keep your family members safe and your business protected from uninvited guests. No matter whether it’s pests like Mice, Cockroaches and rats, that present a public health risk, or maybe Bed Bugs keeping us up at bedtime, textile pests like Moths, or perhaps Wasp nest, our highly trained pest controllers have the abilities and expertise to protect your home or your business from these uninvited pests.
Popular pests found in Dundee and the Scottish East Coast region consist of:
- Rats – Parkhill being a seaport town saw Rats initially introduced through the multitude of ships docking in the harbour. As the 4th largest city in Scotland these rodents have become well set and thrive around people and our habitats. Rats are prolific spreaders of disease causing pathogens and are considered a public health risk. Symptoms of Rat problems are popular and include droppings, odor, damage from teeth marks, smudge marks and urine stains. We’re here to assist should you encounter some problem with Rats.
- Mice – Parkhill, like several cities, have a well-established and significant trouble with Mice. Mice breed rapidly and can fit through spaces as small as 6mm so they are able to conveniently enter both our homes as well as business premises. Like Rats, their tell tale signs are tooth marks and dropping, just in smaller scale. Call the industry experts and we will provide a fast reaction to deal with the mouse activity and protect your property.
- Common Garden Ants – Colonies of the Ants, known as nests, typically live in the ground outside, but as workers are trying to find sugary food residues to help support the colony and its development, they will regularly invade our homes and businesses. Most DIY treatment options for this type of Ants typically fail because of to incomplete elimination. Call the experts now to get the issue resolved.
- Wasp Nest Removal – Parkhill. Initiatives to remove and destroy a wasp nest, also called a Wasp Byke, can be risky if not conducted correctly and with the ample knowledge and skill. Wasps nest in many cases are found in subfloors, wall cavities, attics and even in the soil as they exploit several areas in a home or building. We always suggest leaving the removal of a wasp nest to a completely insured professional who has the right knowledge as well as skill to solve the problem.
- Bees – These insects are essential for the pollination of our plants and flowers, and as they’re decreasing in numbers, they should not be disturbed. They hardly ever sting and can be moved by a beekeeper but only if they present a real health and safety risk.
- Dermestes Beetles – These beetles are basic scavengers and include species such as Hide Beetle and Larder Beetle. They are one of the most common pest issues we deal with on a regular basis. They’re normally found in kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms where they feed on skin, hair, food debris and dust. They are particularly seen at the wall/floor edge of wooden floors or carpets.
- Varied Carpet Beetle – These beetles live off skin, hair, dust and food debris usually found in carpet fibres. They’re oval and small with black, brown and grey speckles on their back. Similar to Demestes Beetles, they’re general scavengers.
- Cockroaches – Cockroach infestations are very common in humid and warm parts of a home or maybe building, like bathrooms and kitchens. The most common species we face in the UK is Oriental Cockroaches and German Cockroaches.
- Bed Bugs – Bed Bugs are a blood sucking parasite, which may be a real distressing encounter. Furthermore, they just need a host to thrive, so they’re usually seen in the hospitality industry, where they are able to result in considerable reputation damage and thereby damage to the company. It is important to ensure the correct treatment for this pest or the infestation will reoccur. To eliminate an infestation a procedure has to be made up of either a regular insecticidal application of four or perhaps more trips or heat therapy. It can certainly be a costly blunder to choose the most affordable option, as it may lead to inadequate elimination. Our therapies are assured and adequate to make certain the problem will not return. Contact us for the appropriate guidance now.
- Fleas – One of the most common species of biting insect is the Cat Flea. This’s not a problem that just affects those that have pets, because they can be picked up in numerous public spaces like cinemas, shops and offices and be brought home. Flea bites are generally seen in a straight line of three on the seam of clothes, and mostly on the arms and legs.
- Flies / Flying Insects – Several species of Flying Insects which could cause trouble, are extremely prevalent in the UK. These consist of Blue Bottles, Green Bottles, House Fly, Lesser House Fly, Cluster Flies, Fruit Flies, Drain Fly and many other.
- Moths – The most typical Moths that fall under the group as pest are Moths classed as textile pests which affect clothing and Stored Product Insects which affect some raw or milled food items.
- Grey Squirrels – Grey Squirrels are closely related to Rats and like Rats have to continually gnaw on surfaces which are hard to keep their ever growing front teeth at correct length. They’re harmless when outside but can lead to severe harm if they enter a home. They have the tendency to nest in loft spaces and can conveniently chew through timber like a roof panel, pipes and electric cables.
- Rabbits – Management of Rabbits needs our specialist technicians in wildlife management.
- Moles – The standard techniques of gassing are less effective as limitations have been imposed on the use of chemical substances. Trapping is easily the most successful way and can stop Moles from undermining fields, grounds, and gardens where livestock could possibly get injuries from stepping on mole runs.
- Pigeons – In order to achieve the best long term results when coping with Feral Pigeons, preventive measures such as spikes or fitting of netting are the ideal choices. If a general decrease in a population on a site is required more direct methods such as shooting, or trapping could be implemented when adequate.
- Gulls (Seagulls) – Gulls are likely to be quite aggressive during breeding season and pose serious risk to safety and health for people as they can easily attack anyone, they perceive to be a threat. Efficient control is thus important. Control methods could be Falconry, Egg & Nest Clearance and Gull Deterrent Systems. As this work may just be undertaken by a pro with special licence it’s vital you get the correct guidance.
Contact our Parkhill based team on 01382 768 888 for additional information or to arrange a visit.
What To Expect From Us When You Call Pest Solutions
Once you call us, we will be here for you to provide you with the info as well as support you require. You will get through to a very helpful member of our office support staff members and we’ll ask you a few simple questions that will enable us to assist you in the best way.
The questions we ask will help us figure out what type of pest issue you might be facing, so we are going to ask you questions in relation to what you have seen, what you’ve encountered and where the issue is, and anything else you may have noticed that might help us to create a possible diagnosis. The info will help us give you the best option and a possible treatment solution over the telephone. It also gives you a fast alternative to arrange for a visit by one of our helpful members to attend to the problem and get the work necessary to solve the matter completed.
In case we are not able to determine over the phone what pest you are experiencing as a problem, one of our professional surveyors can conduct a free Survey for you to help you know what action is needed.
As a standard our Identification Surveys are actually free of charge. Should you require an Investigative or Height Survey, they might be chargeable at our regular fee of £60+vat. This fee will be refunded against your treatment quote if you want to proceed.
Our goal is to have our staff member with you as fast as possible. Whenever you contact us for a Survey, our Technicians will call back to schedule an appointment with you within a 2hr time slot within 24hrs of your booking. But, whenever possible our objective is to be with you on the same day.
We can offer you guru support at any time of day, through our 24 hour helpline. We do suggest that Domestic bookings be arranged during standard working hours. That way you prevent the incurrence of out-of-hours call out charges. There’s no real edge of out-of-hours call out as most pest issues call for more than a single treatment visit and although we could quickly ask you for more for these services, we take pride in always giving honest and professional advice at a reasonable price.
Pest Control Near Me In Parkhill
This local branch office based at Exchange Court, Dundee, DD1 3EJ, offers pest control nearby Parkhill and as well covers Perth, Blairgowrie, Forfar, St Andrews, Arbroath, Angus, Fife, and also Perthshire.