Pest Control Old Town
Commercial Pest Control Old Town
Pest Solutions Old Town commercial pest control team offer a complete range of professional services.
Our expert professionals are ready to solve any type of pest troubles which are posing a danger to your company operation. Request a free Survey and quote to learn more about our especially personalized service packages which will help to keep your business pest free.
We offer efficient pest removal for business environments in the City of Edinburgh as well as the neighboring areas. Instead of merely focusing on dealing with pest infestations as they show up we safeguard our customers by implementing a contemporary general integrated pest management approach combining education, practical advice, proofing and as needed, chemical, cultural and biological control methods to set up sustainable long term control and pest prevention.
Our Vermin Control Edinburgh service packages for commercial companies include a planned visit programme to monitor any issues or possible issues on location, education, comprehensive record-keeping and proactive communication to stop pests as well as disease vectors from seriously affecting your business operation or name.
An expert member of our Old Town account management team can perform a free detailed pest risk analysis as well as site inspection of your property so you understand about any risks which pests might pose to your company. This helps us to propose an affordable, ongoing service plan to satisfy all of the requirements of your business. Helping you to focus on everything you do best certain that the pest professionals are really safeguarding your team, customers, product, and business status from the actual risks posed by pests.
These days there is an expectation from consumers for business owners to meet probably the highest standards of quality assurance. Food safety regulations and the legislation connected with any company delivering to the food industry mean that there is a requirement for businesses to have the best quality commercial pest service ready to meet due diligence.
We render reasonable pest elimination services for all types of premises including, deli’s, cafes, restaurants, pubs, takeaways, hotels, guest houses, schools, warehouses, storage facilities, manufacturing sites, firms, food manufacturing sites and many more.
Our Pest Control Plus service is designed for this purpose. Meeting and exceeding the criteria of all current audit standards making sure that your business meets all compliance as well as expectation from customers and auditors.
We are certain that you will find our pest services great value for cash with the correct package depending on the highest industry knowledge. From service deals to coping with specific pest control problems we’ve the expertise that you require. We’ve a wide variety of services and products to protect your site from any problems that may develop. We have the knowledge to ensure the prevention of troubles in all types of property as well as premises.
We take pride in doing a wonderful job and almost all of our business comes from client recommendation. As a pest management business, we were given the position of finalists in the “best company” category of the UK PMA awards.
Domestic Pest Control Old Town
We understand that is very irritating to see an infestation in your house.
Many pests thrive in close proximity to people and moreover some pest species actually particularly need the presence of individuals to survive. Because of this, it’s not uncommon for domestic Old Town pest elimination problems to have an effect on even the cleanest and tidiest of properties.
At Pest Solutions Old Town, we know exactly how annoying this could be, and our Old Town residential pest professionals are here to offer an immediate, professional, and discrete service to enable you to reclaim your home from unwanted pests.
From rats and mice to ants and wasps, our highly trained pest controllers are prepared to respond quickly to offer the solution to your domestic pest control in Edinburgh. If you call us we’ll either evaluate the infestation over the phone or arrange a FREE survey so that we can give you the most appropriate tips regarding the top strategy to eradicate the issue pest and give advice on helping to prevent any pest activity from coming back.
Our Service Technicians are very skilled and certified to the mandatory RSPH/BPCA standards and are prepared to immediately identify all sorts of pests which may affect your home and set the best type of control in place to suit your individual circumstances.
We know that experiencing an infestation is often a sensitive matter and that it is crucial that all remedies are executed in a discrete manner as well as quickly. You can believe in Pest Solutions in Old Town to offer a service that will enable you to recover your peace of mind safe in the knowledge that a fully skilled as well as insured expert is here to help you get rid of that pest now.
Pest Bird Control Old Town
Pest Birds and related issues can present a major health & safety danger and having the ability to severely harm complexes and structures. Our expert Old Town Bird Control team is ready to safeguard you from the consequences of bird related issues.
Bird fouling can certainly cause a threat of slips as well as falls as well as being a transmission route for a lot of bacteria as well as disease-causing pathogens. Being acidic it can additionally damage and stain stonework and paint on the complexes as well as structures throughout Old Town. When deposited in bulk it can in addition cause damage due to its ability to hold dampness and the actual weight of guano that can be deposited. It’s also a breeding ground for lots of insect pests.
Feral Pigeons and their nesting sites can also create a nuisance and larger birds such as Gulls (Seagulls) can also get extremely violent in the breeding season.
The population of nuisance birds is actually increasing with numbers of pigeons and Gulls in the city of Edinburgh continuously increase and connected risks of these birds also grow with it. Our Bird Control staff are experienced and extremely qualified in the use of numerous effective control measures that could be implemented to control these species and protect individual and complexes all over the East of Scotland.
Bird Proofing. Useful methods of control and management are:
- Bird Netting Systems
- Spike & Wire Systems
- Laser Deterrent Systems
- Electronic Bird Scarers
- Falconry for Pest Control Services
One of our surveyors can visit and carry out a FREE Survey in order to evaluate the problem you are experiencing with pest birds as well as offer a plan detailing the readily available options to tackle both the issue you’re now experiencing as well as to protect your house, company, building or structure from the effects of birds in the future.
We are even able to suggest and help on all specifications relating to Licencing as all species are defended by law and as of April 1st 2020 in many cases (excluding Feral Pigeons & Canada Geese) a special licence might have to be applied for to take some action legally. You’ll have to get the right guidance to ensure you’re not mistakenly breaking the law.
Contact us 0131 526 3220 now for more info or perhaps a free Survey and a no-obligation quote for any problems.
Professional Old Town Pest Prevention Service
Why select Pest Solutions? We take great pride in being ahead in professionalism and customer support within the pest control sector.
Many people may feel that the City of Edinburgh Council may prove to be to most cost-effective choice but in many cases the cost of our pest management tend to be more competitive with faster response as well as follow up time. We care significantly about guaranteeing customer satisfaction and a great deal of our business comes from referrals because we make sure that clients have the confidence to suggest us confidently.
You can choose us confidently because we are complete active members of the British Pest control Association (BPCA), the top Trade Association in the UK who necessitate all members to meet the BS EN 16636 British Standard for Pest Managers.
We’ve committed ourselves in taking this standard of professionalism higher by being Certified to the BS EN 16636 standard by Bureau Veritas as part of our membership of the Confederation of European Pest Management Associations (CEPA).
All of our staff are extremely trained and are expected to meet the standards of membership of the BPCA Registered CPD scheme and hold a relevant RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Award as a minimum. Many of our technicians are qualified to BPCA Level three Advanced Technician or even higher as we strongly believe that if our team are constantly improving their expertise they will be able to make sure we offer the top standards to our consumers.
Focused on maintaining the top standards of customer support, quality, safety and health, and environmental protection we also possess the following accreditation:
- BPCA Member Company
- BS EN 16636 Certified
- CEPA Certified
- BPCA Registered
- Campaign For Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Supporter
- ISO9001 Registered Firm (Quality Assurance)
- ISO14001 Registered Firm (Environmental Management)
- Checkatrade Approved
- SEPA Licenced Waste Carriers
- Fully Insured (£10M Public & Employers Liability Insurance)
What Pests Can We Help Get Rid Of?
The city of Edinburgh has become huge and sprawling with a lot of locations of commercial and residential buildings, both quite old and incredibly modern. As pests love to live close to people we see several pests that want to try and exploit our homes and businesses.
Safeguard your property from unwanted visitors. From Bed Bugs to Wasp Nests, from a mouse sighting to a plague of Cockroaches or rats, pest controllers have the skills and expertise to deal with the removal of an infestation or issue to guarantee the safety of your business or family.
Popular pests located in Old Town and the Scottish East Coast region include:
- Rats – With regards to pest problems with Rats, Old Town as a city, with its network of old structures connected by subterranean voids tunnels is especially risky. We’re here to safeguard your household or company status from the health threat related to a rodent or rat infestation. In case you’re facing the experience of a Rat trouble get in touch with us right now and have an experienced pest controller visit now. Warning signs of a Rat problem include sightings, an odor, droppings, smear stains and damage to structures or materials from gnawing.
- Mice – Old Town has got a record of substantial and well established mouse infestations. The older buildings with their interconnected cavity walls and voids give ample entry points for a mice problem to manifest quickly. Signs of mice are similar to that of Rats but the droppings are relatively smaller. Mice can get entry through holes as small as 6mm and so can easily gain entry through actually the tiniest of gaps. We are prepared to provide an immediate reaction to deal with mouse activity and protect your premises.
- Common Garden Ants – This Ant will most likely build nests in the ground outdoors but the worker ants will always enter our businesses and homes to search for sugary food debris to support the colony and its growth. Many DIY remedies for Ants are ineffective against these insects. Get in touch with the specialists now for more info or to resolve this problem.
- Wasp Nest Removal – Old Town. Commonly known as a Byke, a Wasps nest can be built in an attic, wall cavities, subfloor or in the ground because they are able to exploit a number of different places in a home or other structure. We always recommend leaving a Wasp Nest removal to the skilled specialists with the skill as well as know-how to safely and effectively solve this Wasp Nest pest issue.
- Bees – These important insects are reducing in numbers and shouldn’t be managed unless they pose a direct health and safety risk. They’ll hardly ever sting and should be allowed to remain at any cost to allow them to pollinate our plants and flowers.
- Dermestes Beetles – This class consists of species like Larder Beetle and Hide Beetle and it is among the most common pest infestation kinds that we cope with on a daily basis. Typically found in bathrooms, kitchens as well as living rooms particularly at the wall/floor edge of carpets or wooden floors.
- Varied Carpet Beetle – Usually found on the window sills in carpeted rooms where they feed on any skin, hair, dust or food debris that gather in the carpet fibers.
- Cockroaches – In a lot of cases, a Cockroach infestation will manifest in the humid and warm parts of a house or building. In the UK we mostly encounter Oriental Cockroaches & German Cockroaches.
- Bed Bugs – These biting insects can cause considerable pain and badly impact the status of hospitality companies. These parasites feast on human blood and require just the presence of a host to survive. A Bed Bug infestation needs a high degree of ability and know-how to properly eliminate. A Bed Bug treatment procedure should include possibly a traditional insecticidal application of four or perhaps more visits or heat therapy. Incomplete or incorrect removal of Bedbugs could be a costly blunder. Get the right advice about how to remove Bed Bugs today.
- Fleas – Cat Fleas are one of the most typical species of biting insect which is seen in commercial and domestic buildings. Infesting not just homes with a pet present, it is possible to pick up Fleas in everal public spaces and take them home. They will mainly bite on the arms and legs and in most cases in a straight line of three bites on the seam of clothes.
- Flies / Flying Insects – There are numerous kinds of Flying Insects which will inflict us in the UK like Green Bottles, Blue Bottles, House Fly, Lesser House Fly, Cluster Flies, Fruit Flies, Drain Fly and many more.
- Moths – You will find many moth species that affect us in the UK which mostly belong to the group of textile pests which have an effect on clothing or perhaps stored product insects that impact a few raw or even milled food items.
- Grey Squirrels – Not dangerous when they stay outdoors. Nevertheless, classified as vermin when getting into our houses by climbing walls and entering the loft they can eaisly cause a lot of harm. Grey Squirrels, like almost all rodents, need to chew continually to keep their teeth| at a manageable length. They don’t care if that is a roof beam, a water pipe or perhaps and electricity cable.
- Rabbits – Need the professional ability of our wildlife trained specialists.
- Moles – With restrictions to conventional techniques of gassing it is currently often considerably more effective to trap for Moles to protect against damage to ground or threat to livestock.
- Pigeons – Techniques of control include trapping & shooting where adequate. The more successful preventative method of bird proofing like the fitting of spikes or netting will provide long-term benefits.
- Gulls (Seagulls) – Successful control of hostile behaviour during their breeding season is actually essential to safeguard the health & safety of people close by. However, with a specific licence necessary for any Gull control, it’s presently more important than ever to get the proper advice and guidance from the experts.
Get in touch with our Old Town based team on 0131 526 3220 for more information or to schedule a call out.
What To Expect When You Call Pest Solutions
We’re here when you need us. When you call you will get through to a helpful representative of our office support team who will ask you a couple of easy questions to enable us to assist you in the very best way we can.
We will ask for information about what you have noticed or perhaps experienced; where you’ve seen the problem, and any other evidence you’ve seen that might enable us to make the right diagnosis of the pest problem you are experiencing. This info may enable us to examine the best solution as well as treatment strategy over the telephone and promptly allow us to get you booked in for a welcoming member of our staff to attend as well as get the job needed underway.
If we’re unable to establish the pest you are experiencing an issue with or the amount of the problem over the phone, don’t worry, one of our skilled technicians can attend to carry out a FREE Survey to establish the correct treatment plan.
Identification Surveys are generally free of charge. However, an Investigative or Height Surveys may be chargeable at our standard price of £60+vat with this fee refunded against your treatment quote if you wish to proceed.
We’ll always wish to have our team member as soon as possible. Our Technicians will usually call to set up an appointment within a 2hr time slot at a time to suit you in just 24hrs of your booking. Nonetheless, we always strive to be with you the exact same day whenever possible.
Our 24hr helpline is often available to offer expert help at any time of day. We would always suggest that Domestic bookings be planned during regular working hours to avoid the need to incur any out of hours call out costs. Many pest issues call for more than one treatment visit, thus it’s generally the case that no real advantage is actually acquired by incurring the cost of an out of hours call out fee. Yes, we will ask you for more for these services, however, we take pride in constantly offering truthful, expert advice at a fair rate.
Pest Control Near Me In Old Town
This particular branch offers pest control near Old Town, the Lothians as well as the East of Scotland from our local branch office situated in the city centre at 152 Morrison St, Old Town, EH3 8EB.
Contact, call 0131 526 3220 to plan a FREE survey.