Pest Control Greenbank
This local branch covers Pest control in Dundee and surrounding areas. Call us on 01382 768 888 for a FREE survey and a no obligation quote.
Commercial Pest Control Greenbank
Our commercial Pest Control Dundee team offer a comprehensive range of expert services.
Our knowledgeable professionals are prepared to assure a great pest management for your commercial property. Plan a free Survey and quote conducted by one of our professionals and figure out how our personally customised service plan can resolve your company’s pest issue.
We ensure efficient pest management for commercial properties in the City of Dundee and in the surrounding areas. Not just do we focus on managing pest infestations as they grow, we additionally go further by looking at alterations that may protect your business enterprise. By applying and delivering a modern general integrated pest management approach and program using a combination of education, useful suggestion, proofing of gaps and when appropriate and required, chemical, cultural and biological control methods, we can set up sustainable long lasting control as well as pest prevention.
We have pest control service packages that are tailor-made to the necessity of any type of commercial businesses like programme of scheduled visits to keep an eye on any kind of activity or maybe|or perhaps} possible problems on site; call-out and follow-up visits as specified. The plans we offer even include detailed record-keeping, informative material and proactive interaction for us to avoid pests and disease vectors from seriously affecting your business operation or perhaps status.
Schedule an appointment with one of our expert members of our Greenbank account management team to conduct a free detailed pest risk evaluation and site examination of your premises. This evaluation is going to give you a comprehensive report on everything you should know about the dangers any pests might pose to your company and offer you a no obligation proposal on the most effective option and most affordable as well as sustainable service package especially personalized to your requirements. This enables you to continue to focus on operating your business, sure that you are protecting your staff, clients, product, and your business name.
Our Pest Control Dundee services are quite cost-effective and we offer services for several premises like, cafe’s, deli’s, pubs, restaurants, hotels, takeaways, guest houses, schools, storage facilities, warehouses, manufacturing sites, factories, food manufacturing areas and more.
The expectations from buyers today with regards to quality assurance for businesses are very high. For every business, which supplies the food industry, to meet due diligence, and food regulations and legislation, it’s essential to have a high quality industrial Pest control ready.
We have particularly designed our Pest Control Plus for this purpose. This enhanced service and reporting system not only meets but also surpasses all existing recognised audit requirements, thus ensuring that your company with all the requirements as well as expectations from buyers and auditors} equally.
Our goal is for you to be certain in the understanding that we give excellent value for money and also the most updated and highest level of expertise in the business. Whether we are working with an isolated situation or it’s protecting your business on an ongoing basis, we can provide you with the very best service plan as well as the knowledge that you need. Our services and products come in a wide variety of offers and we’ve the experience to ensure the prevention of troubles in all sorts of premises and property.
The majority of our business comes from client recommendation. We were recently awarded the status of finalists in the “Best Company” category of the UK Pest Management Award (PMA) finishing in the leading five businesses in the UK.
Domestic Pest Control Greenbank
It is often a really upsetting event to encounter an infestation in your house.
Pest live where there are individuals. In fact, some even require the presence of people in order to survive, so even the cleanest and tidiest home can encounter a domestic Greenbank Pest control issue.
As we, at Pest Solutions Greenbank, realize just how upsetting this can be, our Dundee residential pest specialists are here to give for you a quick, discreet and professional method in order to allow you to reclaim your house from unwanted pests and give you peace of mind.
Whether ants or wasps, mice or rats, our well skilled pest controllers are prepared to react quickly to your call and also provide the solution to your domestic Pest control problem in Greenbank. We can perhaps evaluate your infestation over the telephone or we can arrange a FREE survey with the intent of providing you with the most suitable tips for a strategy to eliminate the issue pest as well as to give you further advice on helping to prevent any pest activity from returning.
All kinds of domestic pests can be immediately detected by our Service Technicians who are highly skilled and taught to the required RSPH/BPCA standards. So, the most effective form of control and answer that would solve your particular issue and situation can easily be put in place.
To experience an infestation is usually a very sensitive issue and we at Pest Solutions Greenbank realize that. We conduct all our treatments discreetly and quickly. Our absolutely qualified and insured pro won’t just help you get rid of that pest now, but also give you back your mental peace.
Pest Bird Control Greenbank
Health and safety risks is a big concern when managing Pest Birds and their related concerns. They pose not just a risk to individuals, but they can result in acute damage on properties, with long term and sometimes irreversible effects. Our specialist Greenbank Bird Control staff is here to protect you from these bird related problems.
Bird fouling is a well recognized transmission path for numerous bacteria and disease-causing pathogens, as well as causing a risk from falls and slips. As bird fouling is acidic it can| harm and stain both stonework and color on any building and structure all over Greenbank. The actual weight of guano can lead to serious harm as it can hold huge amounts of dampness and therefore rise in weight when accumulated in bulk. Moreover, bird fouling is additionally a great breeding ground for numerous insect pests.
Nesting sites for Feral Pigeons can cause a true nuisance and bigger birds such as Gulls (Seagulls) are actually known to be highly intense especially during breeding season.
The population of pigeons and Gulls in the city of Dundee is actually growing. With the rise in the population of these pest birds, so are the connected health and safety risks. These species have to be controlled and the people as well as structures have to be protected throughout East of Scotland. In order to do so, our well educated as well as knowledgeable Bird Control staff can implement many highly effective control methods.
Bird Proofing. Successful methods of control and management include:
- Bird Netting Systems
- Spike & Wire Systems
- Laser Deterrent Systems
- Electronic Bird Scarers
- Falconry for Pest control Services
If you are facing any issues with pest birds, give us a call & request a FREE survey from one of our surveyors who will attend as well as assess the issue you’re facing. We will offer a proposal detailing the available choices in order to cope with both the problem you’re presently experiencing and also to safeguard your house, business, building or even premises from the consequences of birds in the future.
We can even suggest as well as help you on all requirements associated with Licencing and make certain you’re not unknowingly breaking the law. All species are safeguarded by law and as of April 1st, 2020 in some situations a specific licence may have to be applied in order to take some action legally (excluding Canada Geese and Feral Pigeons)
For any problems call us on 01382 768 888 now for more info or even to ask for a free Survey along with a no-obligation quote.
Professional Greenbank Pest Prevention Service
So why must you choose Pest Solutions? We’re a leader and at the leading edge of professionalism, delivering quality and great customer support in the Pest control sector.
You may think about The City of Dundee Council to be more affordable but, our Pest control treatments are often more competitive, with much better value for money and quicker response as well as follow-up time. A lot of our business comes from word of mouth and we care greatly about our client satisfaction. We want our customers to feel confident in our services and confident in them recommending us.
We’re full active members of the British Pest control Association (BPCA). This is the top Trade Association in the UK which need all members to meet the BS EN 16636 British Standard for Pest Managers.
We are even members of CEPA, the Confederation of European Pest Management Association which have been approved by Bureau Veritas. This authentication of professionalism requires us being audited to the BS EN 16636 standard for Pest Managers.
We highly believe in investing in the abilities and expertise of our staff. All members of our staff are highly trained to fulfill the requirements of membership of the BPCA Registered CPD program and hold a relevant RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Award as a minimum. Many of our technicians have achieved BPCA Level three, Advanced Technician status or perhaps higher. We believe that with continuous improvement to our teams’ skills, we will be ready to make certain the provision of the optimum standards to our clients.
We’re focused on meeting the highest standards of customer service, quality, service, health & safety, and environmental protection and performance. We do it by possessing the following accreditation:
- BPCA Member Company
- BS EN 16636 Certified
- CEPA Certified
- BPCA Registered
- Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Supporter
- ISO9001 Registered Firm (Quality Assurance)
- ISO14001 Registered Firm (Environmental Management)
- Checkatrade Approved
- SEPA Licenced Waste Carriers
- Fully Insured (£10M Public & Employers Liability Insurance)
What Pests Can We Help Get Rid Of?
Being the 4th largest city in Scotland, The City of Dundee has grown to be a sprawling city, with many residential and commercial complexes, a few really old and some quite new & modern. Pests basically like to reside around people, some also need humans to survive, thus we will inevitably see several pests attempting to exploit our businesses and homes.
Our professional staff of pest controllers can keep your family members safe and your business protected from unwanted guests. No matter whether it’s pests as Mice, rats and Cockroaches, that present a public health risk, or perhaps Bed Bugs that keep us up at night, textile pests like Moths, or perhaps Wasp nest, our highly trained pest controllers have the skills and knowledge to protect your home or your business from these uninvited pests.
Popular pests found in Dundee and the Scottish East Coast area include:
- Rats – Greenbank being a seaport town saw Rats originally introduced via the multitude of ships docking on the harbour. As the 4th largest city in Scotland these rodents are getting to be well set and thrive near humans and our habitats. Rats are actually prolific spreaders of disease causing pathogens and are regarded as a public health risk. Symptoms of Rat ailments are common and consist of droppings, smell, damage from teeth marks, smudge marks as well as urine stains. We’re here to help should you encounter any problem with Rats.
- Mice – Greenbank, like numerous cities, have a well-established and significant issue with Mice. Mice breed rapidly and may fit through gaps as small as 6mm so they can readily enter both our houses and business premises. Like Rats, their tell-tale signs are teeth marks and dropping, just in lesser scale. Call the industry experts and we are going to provide a quick response to deal with the mouse activity and protect your premises.
- Common Garden Ants – Colonies of the Ants, referred to as nests, usually live in the ground outside, but since workers are trying to find sugary meal debris to help support the colony and its development, they’ll regularly invade our homes and businesses. Many DIY treatment options for this type of Ants typically fail due to incomplete elimination. Contact the experts right now to get the subject solved.
- Wasp Nest Removal – Greenbank. Attempts to eliminate and destroy a wasp nest, also known as a Wasp Byke, can be risky if not done the right way and with the ample know-how and skill. Wasps nest are sometimes present in subfloors, wall cavities, attics and in the soil because they exploit a number of areas in a home or building. We always recommend leaving the removal of a wasp nest to a fully insured technician who has the appropriate know-how as well as skill to solve the issue.
- Bees – These insects are actually necessary for the pollination of our plants and flowers, and also as they are declining in numbers, they should not be disturbed. They rarely sting and can be moved by a beekeeper but only if they present a real health and safety hazard.
- Dermestes Beetles – These beetles are actually typical scavengers and include species such as Larder Beetle and Hide Beetle. They are probably the most common pest problems we deal with on a regular basis. They’re commonly seen in kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms where they feed on hair, skin, food debris and dust. They’re specifically found at the wall/floor edge of carpets or wooden floors.
- Varied Carpet Beetle – These beetles live off hair, skin, dust and food debris typically present in carpet fibres. They’re small and oval with black, brown and grey speckles on their back. Like Demestes Beetles, they’re common scavengers.
- Cockroaches – Cockroach infestations are very common in warm and humid parts of a house or maybe building, such as toilets and kitchens. Probably the most common species we face in the UK is German Cockroaches & Oriental Cockroaches.
- Bed Bugs – Bed Bugs are a blood sucking parasite, which can be an actual distressing experience. Moreover, they simply require a host to thrive, so they’re usually found in the hospitality business, where they are able to lead to substantial reputation harm and thus harm to the company. It’s important to guarantee the appropriate treatment for this pest or the infestation will return. To remove an infestation a treatment should be made up of either a usual insecticidal application of 4 or maybe more visits or heat therapy. It can certainly be a costly mistake to choose the least expensive option, because it might lead to inadequate eradication. Our treatments are guaranteed and adequate to make certain the issue will not return. Get in touch with us for the appropriate guidance today.
- Fleas – One of the most common species of biting insect is the Cat Flea. This is not a problem which only affects those that have pets, as they can be picked up in several public spaces such as cinemas, offices and shops and be brought home. Flea bites are generally seen in a straight line of 3 along the seam of clothing, and mostly on the arms and legs.
- Flies / Flying Insects – Several species of Flying Insects that can result in issues, are very common in the UK. These include Blue Bottles, Green Bottles, House Fly, Lesser House Fly, Cluster Flies, Fruit Flies, Drain Fly and many other.
- Moths – The most common Moths that fall under the group as pest are Moths classed as textile pests which affect fabrics and Stored Product Insects which affect certain raw or milled food ingredients.
- Grey Squirrels – Grey Squirrels are very closely related to Rats and like Rats need to continuously gnaw on hard surfaces to keep their ever growing front teeth at proper length. They’re harmless when outside but they can cause severe harm in case they enter a house. They usually nest in loft areas and can quickly chew through timber like a roof panel, pipes and electrical cables.
- Rabbits – Management of Rabbits requires our specialist technicians in wildlife management.
- Moles – The standard strategies of gassing are less efficient as limitations have been imposed on the use of chemicals. Trapping is regarded as the effective way and will protect against Moles from undermining fields, grounds, and gardens where livestock might get injuries from stepping on mole runs.
- Pigeons – In order to achieve the ideal long-term results when managing Feral Pigeons, preventive measures like spikes or installation of netting are the preferred choices. If a general decrease in a population on a site is required more immediate techniques such as shooting, or trapping may be used when adequate.
- Gulls (Seagulls) – Gulls have a tendency to be very hostile during breeding season & present real risk to safety and health for individuals as they can quickly attack anybody, they believe to be a threat. Effective control is therefore important. Control methods is Falconry, Egg & Nest Clearance and Gull Deterrent Systems. As this work can just be undertaken by a professional with special licence it’s vital you get the right guidance.
Call our Greenbank based group on 01382 768 888 for more info or to arrange a visit.
What To Expect From Us When You Call Pest Solutions
When you call us, we will be here for you to give you the details and assistance you require. You will get through to a very helpful member of our business support staff and we will ask you a few simple questions that will allow us to help you in the best possible way.
The questions we ask will enable us determine what type of pest issue you may be having, so we are going to ask you questions in relation to what you’ve noticed, what you’ve encountered and where the problem is, and anything else you may have seen that may help us to make a possible analysis. The info helps us offer you the most suitable option and a possible treatment solution over the telephone. What’s more, it gives you an immediate opportunity to arrange for a visit by one of our helpful members to attend to the problem and get the work required to fix the matter done.
If by any reason we’re struggling to determine over the telephone what pest you’re experiencing as an issue, one of our experienced surveyors can carry out a free Survey for you to enable you to determine what action is required.
As a standard our Identification Surveys are free of charge. Should you are looking for an Investigative or Height Survey, they might be chargeable at our standard fee of £60+vat. This fee will be refunded against your treatment quote if you wish to proceed.
Our aim is to have our staff member with you as quickly as possible. When you contact us for a Survey, our Technicians will call back to arrange an appointment with you in a 2hr time slot within 24hrs of your booking. Nevertheless, whenever possible our goal is to be with you the same day.
We can offer you guru help at any time of day, via our 24 hour helpline. We do recommend that Domestic bookings be planned during typical working hours. This way you prevent the incurrence of out-of-hours call out charges. There’s no real advantage of out-of-hours call out as most pest issues demand more than one treatment visit and although we can conveniently charge you more for these services, we take pride in always giving honest and professional advice at a reasonable price.
Pest Control Near Me In Greenbank
This local branch office based at Exchange Court, Dundee, DD1 3EJ, offers pest control near Greenbank and also includes Perth, Fife, Angus, Arbroath, St Andrews, Forfar, Blairgowrie, plus Perthshire.