Pest Control Grange
This neighborhood branch includes Pest control in Dundee and surrounding areas. Give us a call on 01382 768 888 for a FREE survey and a no-obligation quotation.
Commercial Pest Control Grange
Our commercial Vermin Control Dundee staff offer an extensive range of professional services.
Our knowledgeable specialists are ready to assure a good pest management for your business property. Plan a free Survey and quote conducted by one of our experts and figure out how our personally custom made service packages can fix your company’s pest issue.
We guarantee effective pest management for commercial premises in the City of Dundee and in the surrounding areas. Not only do we focus on controlling pest infestations as they grow, we additionally go further by looking for alterations that will protect your business enterprise. By employing and providing a modern overall integrated pest management approach as well as program using a combination of training, practical advice, proofing of gaps and when suitable and needed, chemical, cultural and biological control techniques, we can set up sustainable long term management and pest prevention.
We’ve pest control service packages which are personalized to the necessity of any type of commercial businesses including programme of planned visits to watch any kind of activity or maybe|or perhaps} potential problems on-site; call out and follow up visits as specified. The packages we offer also contain in-depth record keeping, informative material and proactive communication in order for us to stop pests and disease vectors from harmfully affecting your your company operation or perhaps reputation.
Book an appointment with one of our expert members of our Grange account management group to conduct a free detailed pest risk evaluation as well as site examination of your property. This assessment is going to give you a comprehensive report on everything you need to know about the threats any pests may pose to your company and provide you with a no-obligation proposal on the best alternative and most cost-effective as well as sustainable service package specially personalized to your needs. This helps you continue to focus on operating your business, confident that you are protecting your staff, customers, product, and your business reputation.
Our Vermin Control Dundee services are cost effective and we offer services for a range of premises including, deli’s, pubs, restaurants, takeaways, hotels, guest houses, schools, storage facilities, warehouses, industrial sites, factories, food manufacturing areas and many more.
The expectations from customers today regarding quality assurance for companies are really high. For every company, which supplies the food business, in order to meet due diligence, and food regulations and legislation, it is imperative to have a high-quality commercial Pest control in place.
We’ve specifically created our Pest Control Plus for that purpose. This enhanced service and reporting system not just meets but additionally surpasses all current recognised audit requirements, thus making sure that your company with all specifications and expectations from customers and auditors} equally.
Our objective is for you to be certain in the understanding that we provide great value for money and the most updated and highest level of expertise in the industry. Whether we are working with an isolated situation or maybe it is protecting your business on a continuing basis, we can give you the perfect service package and the expertise that you need. Our services and products are available in a range of offers and we have the experience to guarantee the prevention of troubles in all kinds of property and premises.
Nearly all of our business comes from consumer recommendation. We were recently given the status of finalists in the “Best Company” category of the UK Pest Management Award (PMA) finishing in the leading 5 businesses in the UK.
Domestic Pest Control Grange
It is often a really upsetting event to come across an infestation in your house.
Pest live where there are people. In fact, some even need the presence of people to develop, so actually the cleanest and tidiest house can face a domestic Grange Pest control problem.
As we, at Pest Solutions Grange, realize just how irritating this may be, our Dundee residential pest technicians are here to provide for you a swift, discreet and professional alternative to allow you to reclaim your home from uninvited pests and give you peace of mind.
Whether wasps or ants, mice or rats, our highly trained pest controllers are prepared to react fast to your call and give the answer to your domestic Pest control problem in Grange. We can either evaluate your infestation over the phone or we can schedule a FREE survey with the goal of giving you the finest advice for a strategy in order to do away with the issue pest and to offer you additional advice on helping to avoid any kind of pest activity from returning.
All kinds of domestic pests could be quickly detected by our Service Technicians that are all highly expereinced and qualified to the essential RSPH/BPCA standards. So, the most effective kind of control and solution that would suit your particular problem as well as situation could easily be set up.
To experience an infestation can be a sensitive matter and we at Pest Solutions Grange understand that. We carry out all our therapies discreetly and quickly. Our fully qualified and insured pro won’t just help you eliminate that pest now, but also return you your peace of mind.
Pest Bird Control Grange
Health and safety risks is a major problem when managing Pest Birds and their related concerns. They cause not just a danger to people, but they can lead to acute damage on properties, with long term and sometimes irreversible consequences. Our specialist Grange Bird Control team is here to guard you from these bird related problems.
Bird fouling is a well-known transmission path for several bacteria and disease causing pathogens, as well as causing a threat from falls and slips. As bird fouling is acidic it can| damage as well as stain both stonework and paint on just about any building and structure throughout Grange. The actual mass of guano can lead to serious harm as it can hold huge amounts of wetness and thus enhance in weight when deposited in bulk. Moreover, bird fouling is additionally a great breeding ground for numerous insect pests.
Nesting sites for Feral Pigeons can result in a real nuisance and bigger birds such as Gulls (Seagulls) are actually identified to be highly intense particularly during breeding season.
The population of pigeons and Gulls in the city of Dundee is increasing. Considering the increase in the population of these pest birds, so are the linked health and safety risks. These species have to be managed and the individuals and structures have to be protected throughout East of Scotland. In order to do so, our highly skilled as well as knowledgeable Bird Control crew can deploy a lot of highly effective control measures.
Bird Proofing. Successful techniques of control as well as management consist of:
- Bird Netting Systems
- Wire and Spike Systems
- Laser Deterrent Systems
- Electronic Bird Scarers
- Falconry for Pest control Services
If you’re facing any issues with pest birds, give us a call and request a FREE survey from one of our surveyors who will visit as well as analyze the matter you’re facing. We will provide a proposal detailing the available choices in order to deal with both the issue you’re currently facing and also to protect your home, company, building or premises from the effects of birds in the future.
We can additionally guide and help you on all requirements relating to Licencing and make sure you’re not unknowingly going against the law. All species are safeguarded by law and as of April 1st, 2020 in some scenarios a particular licence might have to be applied in order to take any measures legally (excluding Canada Geese and Feral Pigeons)
For any problems give us a call on 01382 768 888 today for additional information or perhaps to request a free Survey and a no obligation quote.
Professional Grange Pest Prevention Service
So why should you decide Pest Solutions? We are a leader and at the leading edge of professionalism, rendering quality and superb customer service in the Pest control industry.
You may consider The City of Dundee Council to be more economical but, our Pest control solutions are usually much more competitive, with much better value for money and quicker effect and follow up time. A lot of our business comes from word of mouth and we care greatly about our customer satisfaction. We want our customers to feel confident in our services and confident in them recommending us.
We’re full active members of the British Pest control Association (BPCA). This is the best Trade Association in the UK who need all members to meet the BS EN 16636 British Standard for Pest Managers.
We are even members of CEPA, the Confederation of European Pest Management Association which have been certified by Bureau Veritas. This authentication of professionalism involves us being audited to the BS EN 16636 standard for Pest Managers.
We highly believe in investing in the abilities as well as skills of our staff. All members of our team are highly qualified to fulfill the requirements of membership of the BPCA Registered CPD scheme and hold a pertinent RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Award as a minimal. A lot of our specialists have achieved BPCA Level three, Advanced Technician status or even higher. We believe that with continuous improvement to our teams’ abilities, we will be ready to make sure the provision of the optimum standards to our consumers.
We are focused on meeting the highest standards of customer service, service, quality, health & safety, and environmental safety and performance. We do so by holding the following accreditation:
- BPCA Member Company
- BS EN 16636 Certified
- CEPA Certified
- BPCA Registered
- Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Supporter
- ISO9001 Registered Firm (Quality Assurance)
- ISO14001 Registered Firm (Environmental Management)
- Checkatrade Approved
- SEPA Licenced Waste Carriers
- Fully Insured (£10M Public & Employers Liability Insurance)
What Pests Can We Help Get Rid Of?
Being the 4th largest city in Scotland, The City of Dundee has become a sprawling city, with quite a few residential and commercial complexes, some very old and some quite new and modern. Pests basically prefer to reside near humans, some also want humans to survive, therefore we will unavoidably see several pests trying to exploit our businesses and homes.
Our professional staff of pest controllers can help keep your family safe and your business guarded from uninvited guests. Whether it is pests like Mice, Cockroaches and rats, that pose a public health risk, or perhaps Bed Bugs keeping us up at bedtime, textile pests like Moths, or Wasp nest, our highly skilled pest controllers have the skills as well as expertise to protect your home or your business from these unwanted pests.
Popular pests found in Dundee and the Scottish East Coast region include:
- Rats – Grange being a seaport town saw Rats originally introduced via a variety of ships docking in the harbour. As the 4th largest city in Scotland these rodents have grown to be well established as well as thrive around humans and our habitats. Rats are prolific spreaders of disease causing pathogens and are usually thought to be a public health risk. Symptoms of Rat ailments are common and include droppings, odor, damage from teeth marks, smudge marks as well as urine stains. We are here to help should you face any issue with Rats.
- Mice – Grange, like so many cities, have a well-established and significant trouble with Mice. Mice breed rapidly and can fit through spaces as tiny as 6mm so they’re able to conveniently enter both our houses and business premises. Like Rats, their tell tale signs are teeth marks and dropping, just in lesser scale. Call the pros and we will provide a rapid reaction to cope with the mouse activity and protect your premises.
- Common Garden Ants – Colonies of these Ants, referred to as nests, normally reside in the ground outside, but since workers are looking for sugary food debris to help assist the colony and its development, they will frequently invade our businesses and homes. Many DIY treatment options for this type of Ants typically fail thanks to incomplete elimination. Contact the specialists right now to get the matter resolved.
- Wasp Nest Removal – Grange. Attempts to remove and destroy a wasp nest, also called a Wasp Byke, can be risky if not conducted the right way and with the ample know-how and skill. Wasps nest are typically found in subfloors, wall cavities, attics and even in the soil as they exploit a number of areas in a home or even building. We always recommend leaving the removal of a wasp nest to a fully insured technician who has the appropriate know-how as well as skill to solve the problem.
- Bees – These insects are vital for the pollination of our plants and flowers, and also as they’re decreasing in numbers, they should not be disturbed. They seldom sting and can be relocated by a beekeeper but only if they pose a real health and safety hazard.
- Dermestes Beetles – These beetles are general scavengers and include species like Hide Beetle and Larder Beetle. They are one of the most common pest problems we handle on a day to day basis. They’re commonly found in kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms where they feed on skin, hair, food debris and dust. They are particularly seen at the wall/floor edge of wooden floors or carpets.
- Varied Carpet Beetle – These beetles live off hair, skin, dust and food debris typically found in carpet fibres. They are small and oval with black, grey and brown speckles on their back. Like Demestes Beetles, they’re common scavengers.
- Cockroaches – Cockroach infestations are most common in humid and warm regions of a room or building, such as toilets and kitchens. Probably the most common species we face in the UK is Oriental Cockroaches and German Cockroaches.
- Bed Bugs – Bed Bugs are a blood sucking parasite, which can be a real unpleasant experience. Furthermore, they only require a host to thrive, thus they’re usually seen in the hospitality business, where they are able to lead to significant reputation damage and thereby damage to the company. It is important to guarantee the correct treatment for this pest or the infestation will return. To eradicate an infestation a treatment has to consist of either a usual insecticidal application of four or more trips or heat treatment. It is often a costly mistake to opt for the most affordable solution, as it might result in insufficient eradication. Our therapies are guaranteed and sufficient to make certain the problem won’t return. Contact us for the right advice today.
- Fleas – Probably the most common species of biting insect is the Cat Flea. This’s not an issue that only affects people with pets, because they can be picked up in many public spaces like cinemas, shops and offices and be brought home. Flea bites are often seen in a straight line of three along the seam of clothes, and usually on the arms and legs.
- Flies / Flying Insects – Several species of Flying Insects that could cause issues, are quite common in the UK. These consist of Blue Bottles, Green Bottles, Lesser House Fly, House Fly, Cluster Flies, Fruit Flies, Drain Fly and many other.
- Moths – The most popular Moths that come under the group as pest are Moths classified as textile pests that have an effect on fabrics and Stored Product Insects that impact some raw or milled food products.
- Grey Squirrels – Grey Squirrels are very closely related to Rats and like Rats need to continuously gnaw on surfaces which are hard to keep their ever growing front teeth at correct length. They’re harmless when outdoors but can lead to severe harm if they get into a home. They usually nest in loft spaces and can conveniently chew through timber like a roof joist, pipes and electric cables.
- Rabbits – Management of Rabbits requires our expert technicians in wildlife management.
- Moles – The traditional strategies of gassing are less efficient as restrictions have been imposed on the use of chemical substances. Trapping is regarded as the successful method and can stop Moles from undermining fields, grounds, and gardens where livestock might get injuries from stepping on mole runs.
- Pigeons – To achieve the ideal long-term results when dealing with Feral Pigeons, preventive methods such as spikes or installation of netting are the preferred choices. In case an overall reduction of a population on a site is required more immediate techniques such as shooting, or trapping may be used when appropriate.
- Gulls (Seagulls) – Gulls have a tendency to become quite hostile during breeding season and pose real risk to safety and health for people because they can easily attack anyone, they believe to be a threat. Effective control is therefore essential. Control techniques is Falconry, Egg & Nest Clearance and Gull Deterrent Systems. As this job could just be undertaken by an expert with special licence it is important you get the proper guidance.
Contact our Grange based group on 01382 768 888 for additional information or to schedule a visit.
What To Expect From Us When You Call Pest Solutions
When you contact us, we will be available for you to give you the information as well as assistance you require. You will get through to a very helpful member of our office support team and we’ll ask you a few simple questions that will allow us to help you in the best possible way.
The questions we ask will enable us figure out what sort of pest problem you may be facing, so we are going to ask you questions pertaining to what you have noticed, what you have experienced and where the problem is, and everything else you may have noticed that could help us to create a possible analysis. The information helps us provide you with the best solution and a possible plan for treatment over the telephone. It also provides you with a fast opportunity to plan a visit by one of our friendly members to address the problem and get the work required to solve the matter done.
If we are struggling to determine over the phone what pest you are facing as a problem, one of our experienced surveyors can carry out a free Survey for you to help you figure out what action is required.
As a standard our Identification Surveys are actually free of charge. In the event you require an Investigative or Height Survey, they may be chargeable at our standard fee of £60+vat. This fee will be refunded against your treatment quote in case you want to proceed.
Our objective is to have our staff member along with you as fast as possible. Whenever you contact us for a Survey, our Technicians will call you back to arrange an appointment with you in a 2hr time slot within 24hrs of your booking. Nevertheless, whenever possible our goal is to be with you on the same day.
We can provide you with guru support at any time of day, via our 24-hour helpline. We do recommend that Domestic bookings be planned during standard working hours. This way you prevent the incurrence of out-of-hours call out costs. There is no real edge of out-of-hours call out as many pest problems demand more than a single treatment visit and although we could very easily charge extra for these services, we take pride in consistently giving honest and professional advice at an affordable price.
Pest Control Near Me In Grange
This local branch office located at Exchange Court, Dundee, DD1 3EJ, provides pest control nearby Grange and even covers Perth, Fife, Angus, Arbroath, St Andrews, Forfar, Blairgowrie, and Perthshire.