Pest Control Glen Village
This neighborhood branch covers Pest control in Dundee and surrounding areas. Give us a call on 01382 768 888 for a FREE survey and a no-obligation quote.
Commercial Pest Control Glen Village
Our commercial Pest Control Dundee team provide an extensive range of expert services.
Our expert specialists are prepared to ensure an effective pest management for your commercial property. Plan a free Survey and quote carried by one of our professionals and find out how our individually tailored service plan can fix your company’s pest problem.
We ensure efficient pest management for commercial properties in the City of Dundee and in the surrounding areas. Not only do we concentrate on managing pest infestations as they crop up, we additionally go further by looking at alterations which will protect your business enterprise. By employing and delivering a contemporary general integrated pest management strategy and program using a mix of education, practical suggestion, proofing of gaps and when appropriate and required, chemical, biological and cultural control methods, we can establish sustainable long lasting control and pest prevention.
We’ve pest control service plans that are personalized to the need of any kind of commercial businesses like programme of scheduled visits to keep an eye on any kind of activity or maybe|or perhaps} potential issues on site; call out and follow up visits as mentioned. The packages we provide additionally include detailed record keeping, informative material and proactive communication in order for us to avoid pests as well as disease vectors from severely affecting your business operation or even status.
Schedule an appointment with one of our expert members of our Glen Village account management team to conduct a free detailed pest risk evaluation and site inspection of your property. This assessment is going to give you an in depth report on every aspect you need to learn about the threats any pests might pose to your business and also give you a no-obligation plan on the most effective solution and most affordable as well as sustainable service package specially personalized to your requirements. This allows you to continue to concentrate on operating your business, confident you’re protecting your workers, clients, product, and your business reputation.
Our Pest Control Dundee services are very cost-effective and we render services for several premises including, cafe’s, deli’s, pubs, restaurants, takeaways, hotels, guest houses, schools, storage facilities, warehouses, industrial sites, factories, food manufacturing sites and more.
The expectations from buyers today with regards to quality assurance for organizations are very high. For every business, which supplies the food business, in order to meet due diligence, and food regulations as well as legislation, it is critical to have a high-quality industrial Pest control in place.
We’ve particularly created our Pest Control Plus for this purpose. This improved service and reporting system not only meets but in addition surpasses all existing recognised audit requirements, thus ensuring that your business with all the specifications and expectations from clients and auditors} alike.
Our goal is for you to be sure in the understanding that we give excellent value for cash and the most updated and highest level of know-how in the business. Whether we’re working with an isolated situation or maybe it’s protecting your business on an ongoing basis, we can give you the very best service plan as well as the experience that you require. Our products and services are available in a range of offers and we’ve the experience to ensure the prevention of troubles in all kinds of property and premises.
The majority of our business comes from client recommendation. We were lately awarded the status of finalists in the “Best Company” category of the UK Pest Management Award (PMA) finishing in the leading five businesses in the UK.
Domestic Pest Control Glen Village
It is often a truly unpleasant event to deal with an infestation in your house.
Pest live where there are individuals. Actually, some even need the presence of people in order to develop, so actually the tidiest and cleanest home can come across a domestic Glen Village Pest control issue.
As we, at Pest Solutions Glen Village, know just how unsettling this can be, our Dundee residential pest specialists are here to give for you a quick, cautious as well as professional solution to enable you to reclaim your home from uninvited pests and give you mental peace.
Whether wasps or ants, mice or rats, our well trained pest controllers are prepared to respond immediately to your call as well as offer the solution to your domestic Pest control problem in Glen Village. We can perhaps assess your infestation over the phone or we can schedule a FREE survey with the goal of providing you with the best tips for a plan in order to get rid of the problem pest and to offer you further suggestions on helping to avoid any pest activity from returning.
All kinds of domestic pests can be immediately detected by our Service Technicians who are all highly expereinced and trained to the required RSPH/BPCA standards. Thus, the best form of control and solution that would solve your specific difficulty and situation could easily be set up.
Experiencing an infestation is usually a very sensitive issue and we at Pest Solutions Glen Village realize that. We carry out all our treatments discreetly and quickly. Our well qualified as well as insured pro will not just help you get rid of that pest now, but also return you your peace of mind.
Pest Bird Control Glen Village
Health and safety risks is a major concern when coping with Pest Birds and their related concerns. They cause not only a threat to individuals, however, they can lead to acute damage on properties, with long term and sometimes irreversible effects. Our specialist Glen Village Bird Control staff is here to protect you from these bird related problems.
Bird fouling is a recognized transmission way for numerous bacteria as well as disease-causing pathogens, as well as causing a danger from falls and slips. As bird fouling is acidic it can| harm and stain both stonework as well as color on any building and structure throughout Glen Village. The actual mass of guano can lead to serious damage as it can hold massive amounts of moisture and therefore enhance in weight when deposited in bulk. On top of this, bird fouling is additionally a brilliant breeding ground for many insect pests.
Nesting sites for Feral Pigeons can cause a real nuisance and bigger birds like Gulls (Seagulls) are actually identified to become highly hostile particularly during breeding season.
The population of pigeons as well as Gulls in the city of Dundee is increasing. Considering the rise in the population of these pest birds, so are the connected health and safety risks. These species have to be controlled and the individuals as well as structures have to be protected throughout East of Scotland. In order to do so, our well trained and knowledgeable Bird Control crew can deploy many effective control measures.
Bird Proofing. Effective strategies of control and management include:
- Bird Netting Systems
- Spike & Wire Systems
- Laser Deterrent Systems
- Electronic Bird Scarers
- Falconry for Pest control Services
If you’re experiencing some challenges with pest birds, give us a call and ask for a FREE survey from one of our technicians who will visit as well as evaluate the issue you are facing. We will give a proposal explaining the available alternatives in order to tackle both the problem you are currently facing and to safeguard your home, company, building or even structure from the consequences of birds in the future.
We can even guide as well as assist you on all specifications pertaining to Licencing and make sure you are not unintentionally breaking the law. All species are protected by law and as of April 1st, 2020 in certain situations a particular licence may have to be applied to take some measures legally (excluding Canada Geese and Feral Pigeons)
For any problems give us a call on 01382 768 888 today for additional info or even to request a free Survey and a no obligation quote.
Professional Glen Village Pest Prevention Service
So why should you decide Pest Solutions? We are a leader and at the leading edge of professionalism, providing quality and great customer support in the Pest control industry.
You might think about The City of Dundee Council to be more economical but, our Pest control treatments tend to be more competitive, with much better value for money and faster effect and follow up time. A good deal of our business comes from word of mouth and we care significantly about our client satisfaction. We want our clients to feel positive in our services and confident in them recommending us.
We’re full active members of the British Pest control Association (BPCA). This is the best Trade Association in the UK which require all members to fulfil the BS EN 16636 British Standard for Pest Managers.
We’re also members of CEPA, the Confederation of European Pest Management Association which have been approved by Bureau Veritas. This verification of professionalism involves us being audited to the BS EN 16636 standard for Pest Managers.
We highly believe in investing in the abilities as well as expertise of our staff members. All members of our team are highly trained to fulfill the requirements of membership of the BPCA Registered CPD scheme and hold a pertinent RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Award as a minimal. A lot of our technicians have accomplished BPCA Level 3, Advanced Technician status or perhaps greater. We believe that with continuous improvement to our teams’ skills, we will be in a position to ensure the provision of the highest standards to our clients.
We are dedicated to meeting the highest standards of customer support, quality, service, health & safety, and environmental safety and performance. We do so by possessing the following accreditation:
- BPCA Member Company
- BS EN 16636 Certified
- CEPA Certified
- BPCA Registered
- Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Supporter
- ISO9001 Registered Firm (Quality Assurance)
- ISO14001 Registered Firm (Environmental Management)
- Checkatrade Approved
- SEPA Licenced Waste Carriers
- Fully Insured (£10M Public & Employers Liability Insurance)
What Pests Can We Help Get Rid Of?
Being the 4th largest city in Scotland, The City of Dundee has grown to be a sprawling city, with many residential and commercial buildings, a few really old and some very new and modern. Pests in general prefer to reside near humans, some even require people to live, for this reason we will unavoidably see a number of pests attempting to exploit our homes and businesses.
Our professional team of pest controllers can help keep your home safe and your business protected from uninvited guests. No matter whether it is pests like Mice, Cockroaches and rats, which cause a public health risk, or perhaps Bed Bugs that keep us up during the night, textile pests as Moths, or Wasp nest, our well skilled pest controllers have the skills as well as know-how to protect your home or your business from these uninvited pests.
Common pests located in Dundee and the Scottish East Coast area include:
- Rats – Glen Village as a seaport town saw Rats originally introduced via the multitude of ships docking on the harbour. As the 4th largest city in Scotland these rodents have grown to be well set as well as live around humans and our habitats. Rats are prolific spreaders of disease causing pathogens and are regarded as a public health risk. Symptoms of Rat ailments are common and include droppings, odor, damage from teeth marks, smear marks as well as urine stains. We’re here to help should you encounter some issue with Rats.
- Mice – Glen Village, like numerous cities, have a well-established and significant issue with Mice. Mice breed quickly and can fit through spaces as tiny as 6mm so they’re able to conveniently enter both our houses as well as business premises. Like Rats, their tell tale signs are tooth marks and dropping, just in lesser scale. Contact the industry experts and we are going to provide a rapid response to cope with the mouse activity and safeguard your premises.
- Common Garden Ants – Colonies of these Ants, called nests, usually reside in the ground outside, but since workers are looking for sugary meal residues to help assist the colony and its development, they will regularly invade our businesses and homes. Many DIY treatments for this type of Ants generally fail due to incomplete elimination. Call the specialists right now to get the issue resolved.
- Wasp Nest Removal – Glen Village. Initiatives to eliminate and destroy a wasp nest, also known as a Wasp Byke, can be dangerous if not done correctly and with the adequate know-how and expertise. Wasps nest are typically present in subfloors, wall cavities, attics and even in the ground because they exploit a number of parts in a home or building. We constantly recommend leaving the removal of a wasp nest to a completely insured expert who has the proper information and skill to solve the problem.
- Bees – These insects are actually vital for the pollination of our flowers and plants, and as they are declining in numbers, they should not be disturbed. They rarely sting and can be relocated by a beekeeper but just if they present a real health and safety risk.
- Dermestes Beetles – These beetles are basic scavengers and include species such as Larder Beetle and Hide Beetle. They’re among the most common pest issues we deal with on a regular basis. They’re normally seen in kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms where they feed on hair, skin, food debris and dust. They’re particularly seen at the wall/floor edge of wooden floors or carpets.
- Varied Carpet Beetle – These beetles live off hair, skin, dust and food debris typically found in carpet fibres. They are oval and small with black, brown and grey speckles on their back. Like Demestes Beetles, they are general scavengers.
- Cockroaches – Cockroach infestations are very typical in warm and humid areas of a house or maybe building, such as toilets and kitchens. Probably the most common species we encounter in the UK is German Cockroaches & Oriental Cockroaches.
- Bed Bugs – Bed Bugs are a blood-sucking parasite, which can be a truly upsetting encounter. Moreover, they simply need a host to thrive, therefore they’re usually found in the hospitality business, where they can cause significant reputation damage and thereby damage to the business. It’s important to guarantee the appropriate treatment for this pest or the infestation will return. In order to remove an infestation a treatment has to consist of either a usual insecticidal application of 4 or more trips or heat therapy. It can certainly be a costly blunder to get the least expensive option, because it might lead to incomplete elimination. Our therapies are guaranteed and adequate to ensure the issue won’t return. Call us for the right guidance today.
- Fleas – One of the most widespread species of biting insect is the Cat Flea. This is not an issue that just affects those that have pets, because they can be picked up in many public spaces like cinemas, offices and shops and be brought home. Flea bites are generally seen in a straight line of three along the seam of clothes, and generally on the arms and legs.
- Flies / Flying Insects – Several species of Flying Insects which may cause trouble, are very prevalent in the UK. These consist of Blue Bottles, Green Bottles, Lesser House Fly, House Fly, Cluster Flies, Fruit Flies, Drain Fly and many other.
- Moths – The most typical Moths that come under the group as pest are Moths classed as textile pests which impact clothing and Stored Product Insects which affect certain raw or milled food ingredients.
- Grey Squirrels – Grey Squirrels are very closely connected with Rats and like Rats have to constantly gnaw on surfaces that are hard to keep their ever-growing front teeth at correct length. They are harmless when outside but can cause severe harm if they enter a house. They tend to nest in loft spaces and can quickly chew through timber like a roof joist, pipes and electric cables.
- Rabbits – Management of Rabbits needs our specialist technicians in wildlife management.
- Moles – The standard strategies of gassing have become less effective as restrictions are imposed on the usage of chemicals. Trapping is the most effective way and can stop Moles from undermining fields, grounds, and gardens where livestock might get injuries from stepping on mole runs.
- Pigeons – To achieve the ideal long term results when managing Feral Pigeons, preventive measures for example spikes or fitting of netting are the preferred choices. If a general reduction of a population on a site is needed more direct techniques such as shooting, or trapping may be used when appropriate.
- Gulls (Seagulls) – Gulls tend to be very aggressive during breeding season and present real risk to safety and health for individuals because they can quickly attack anyone, they perceive to be a threat. Efficient control is therefore essential. Control techniques can be Falconry, Egg & Nest Clearance and Gull Deterrent Systems. As this work can solely be conducted by a professional with special licence it’s vital you get the appropriate guidance.
Contact our Glen Village based team on 01382 768 888 for more information or to schedule a visit.
What To Expect From Us When You Call Pest Solutions
When you call us, we will be here for you to provide you with the information as well as help you need. You are going to get through to a very helpful member of our office assistance team and we’ll ask you a couple of basic questions that will enable us to help you in the best possible way.
The questions we ask will help us figure out what type of pest issue you might be having, thus we are going to ask you questions pertaining to what you’ve seen, what you’ve encountered and where the issue is, and everything else you might have noticed that could help us to create a possible diagnosis. The information will help us give you the best option and a possible treatment solution over the phone. What’s more, it provides a fast alternative to schedule a visit by one of our helpful members to address the issue and get the work required to solve the issue done.
In case we are struggling to determine on the phone what pest you’re facing as an issue, one of our experienced surveyors can carry out a free Survey for you to enable you to know what action is needed.
As a standard our Identification Surveys are free of charge. In the event you require an Investigative or Height Survey, they may be chargeable at our regular rate of £60+vat. This fee will be refunded against your treatment quote if you wish to proceed.
Our aim is to have a member of our team along with you as quickly as possible. When you contact us for a Survey, our Technicians will call you back to schedule an appointment with you in a 2hr time slot within 24hrs of your booking. But, whenever possible our goal is to be with you the same day.
We can give you guru help at any time of day, via our 24 hour helpline. We do suggest that Domestic bookings be scheduled during standard working hours. This way you avoid the incurrence of out-of-hours call out costs. There’s no real benefit of out-of-hours call out as many pest issues require more than one treatment visit and although we could easily ask you for extra for these services, we take pride in always offering professional and honest advice at a fair price.
Pest Control Near Me In Glen Village
This local branch office situated at Exchange Court, Dundee, DD1 3EJ, provides pest control near Glen Village and also includes Perth, Blairgowrie, Forfar, St Andrews, Arbroath, Angus, Fife, and Perthshire.