Pest Control Dykehead
This neighborhood branch covers Pest control in Dundee and surrounding areas. Give us a call on 01382 768 888 for a FREE survey and a no obligation quote.
Commercial Pest Control Dykehead
Our commercial Pest Control Dundee team offer a comprehensive range of expert services.
Our expert professionals are prepared to assure a powerful pest management for your commercial property. Plan a free Survey and quote accomplished by one of our professionals and find out how our personally customised service plan can fix your company’s pest problem.
We guarantee effective pest management for business premises in the City of Dundee and in the surrounding areas. Not just do we focus on controlling pest infestations as they grow, we also go ahead by looking for alterations that may protect your business. By employing as well as delivering a contemporary overall integrated pest management approach as well as program using a mix of education, useful suggestion, proofing of gaps and when appropriate and needed, chemical, biological and cultural control methods, we can set up sustainable long lasting management as well as pest prevention.
We have pest control service plans that are personalized to the necessity of any type of professional businesses including programme of scheduled visits in order to keep an eye on any activity or maybe|or perhaps} potential problems on-site; call-out and follow-up visits as mentioned. The packages we provide additionally contain detailed record-keeping, informative materials and practical communication in order for us to stop pests as well as disease vectors from seriously affecting your business operation or perhaps reputation.
Book an appointment with one of our expert members of our Dykehead account management team to carry out a free detailed pest risk assessment as well as site inspection of your property. This inspection is going to give you a detailed report on everything you should find out about the risks any pests might pose to your business as well as give you a no obligation proposal on the best solution and most cost-effective as well as sustainable service package especially tailored to your needs. This allows you to continue to concentrate on running your business, sure you’re protecting your personnel, customers, product, and your company status.
Our Pest Control Dundee services are very cost-effective and we offer services for a range of premises including, cafe’s, pubs, restaurants, takeaways, hotels, guest houses, schools, storage facilities, warehouses, manufacturing sites, factories, food manufacturing sites and more.
The expectations from consumers today regarding quality assurance for companies are really high. For any company, which supplies the food business, to meet due diligence, and food laws as well as legislation, it is essential to have a high quality industrial Pest control set up.
We have specially created our Pest Control Plus for this purpose. This improved service and reporting system not just meets but also surpasses all existing recognised audit standards, therefore making sure that your business with all the requirements as well as expectations from buyers and auditors} equally.
Our aim is for you to be confident in the knowledge that we deliver excellent value for money and also the most up to date and highest amount of expertise in the business. Whether we’re dealing with an isolated situation or it is protecting your business on a regular basis, we can offer you the perfect service plan and the knowledge that you need. Our services and products come in a variety of offers and we have the experience to guarantee the prevention of troubles in all kinds of premises and property.
Nearly all of our business comes from client recommendation. We were lately given the status of finalists in the “Best Company” category of the UK Pest Management Award (PMA) finishing in the leading five businesses in the UK.
Domestic Pest Control Dykehead
It can be a really upsetting event to deal with an infestation in your house.
Pest live where there are individuals. In fact, some even need the presence of individuals to survive, so actually the cleanest and tidiest house can come across a domestic Dykehead Pest control issue.
As we, at Pest Solutions Dykehead, understand just how irritating this could be, our Dundee residential pest professionals are here to give for you a swift, discreet and professional alternative in order to allow you to reclaim your home from unwelcome pests and give you mental peace.
Whether ants or wasps, mice or rats, our highly trained pest controllers are prepared to respond immediately to your call and also offer the solution to your domestic Pest control issue in Dykehead. We can perhaps assess your infestation on the phone or perhaps we can arrange a FREE survey with the intent of providing you with the finest suggestions for a strategy to get rid of the problem pest and to give you further advice on helping to avoid any kind of pest activity from returning.
All kinds of domestic pests can be immediately detected by our Service Technicians who are very skilled and trained to the essential RSPH/BPCA standards. So, the most effective form of management and answer that would suit your particular difficulty as well as situation can easily be put in place.
To experience an infestation is often a sensitive issue and we at Pest Solutions Dykehead realize that. We carry out all our treatments quickly and discreetly. Our well qualified as well as insured expert won’t just help you eliminate that pest now, but ven return you your peace of mind.
Pest Bird Control Dykehead
Health and safety hazards is a big concern when managing Pest Birds and their related concerns. They cause not just a threat to individuals, but they can result in severe damage on buildings, with long term and at times irreversible effects. Our specialist Dykehead Bird Control team is here to defend you from these bird-related problems.
Bird fouling is a recognized transmission route for several bacteria as well as disease-causing pathogens, and causing a danger from falls and slips. As bird fouling is actually acidic it can| harm as well as stain both stonework as well as color on virtually any building and structure throughout Dykehead. The sheer weight of guano can lead to severe damage as it can hold huge amounts of moisture and thus rise in weight when deposited in bulk. On top of this, bird fouling is additionally an impressive breeding ground for many insect pests.
Nesting sites for Feral Pigeons can result in a real nuisance and larger birds such as Gulls (Seagulls) are identified to become highly hostile especially during breeding season.
The population of Gulls and pigeons in the city of Dundee is actually growing. With the increase in the population of these pest birds, so are the connected health and safety risks. These species have to be managed and the individuals and buildings need to be protected throughout East of Scotland. To do so, our well skilled and experienced Bird Control crew can implement many highly effective control methods.
Bird Proofing. Effective techniques of control and management include:
- Bird Netting Systems
- Wire and Spike Systems
- Laser Deterrent Systems
- Electronic Bird Scarers
- Falconry for Pest control Services
If you’re experiencing any challenges with pest birds, give us a call and request a FREE survey from one of our surveyors who can attend and analyze the matter you’re experiencing. We will provide a proposal detailing the available alternatives in order to tackle both the problem you are presently experiencing and also to protect your house, company, building or even premises from the effects of birds in the future.
We can also guide and help you on all specifications pertaining to Licencing and make sure you are not unknowingly breaking the law. All species are safeguarded by law and as of April 1st, 2020 in certain circumstances a particular licence may have to be applied to take some measures legally (excluding Feral Pigeons) and Canada Geese
For any problems call us on 01382 768 888 today for additional information or perhaps to request a free Survey along with a no obligation quote.
Professional Dykehead Pest Prevention Service
So why must you choose Pest Solutions? We are a leader and at the forefront of professionalism, delivering quality and awesome customer support within the Pest control industry.
You may consider The City of Dundee Council to be more cost-effective but, our Pest control treatments are usually far more competitive, with much better value for money and faster response and follow up time. A great deal of our business comes from word of mouth and we care significantly about our customer satisfaction. We want our clients to feel confident in our services and confident in them recommending us.
We are full active members of the British Pest control Association (BPCA). This is the best Trade Association in the UK which need all members to fulfil the BS EN 16636 British Standard for Pest Managers.
We’re also members of CEPA, the Confederation of European Pest Management Association which have been certified by Bureau Veritas. This authentication of professionalism requires us being audited to the BS EN 16636 standard for Pest Managers.
We strongly believe in investing in the abilities as well as skills of our staff members. All members of our team are well trained to fulfill the needs of membership of the BPCA Registered CPD program and hold a pertinent RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Award as a minimal. A lot of our specialists have accomplished BPCA Level 3, Advanced Technician status or higher. We strongly feel that with continuous improvement to our teams’ abilities, we will be ready to make certain the provision of the optimum standards to our customers.
We’re dedicated to meeting the highest standards of customer support, service, quality, health & safety, and environmental safety and performance. We do so by possessing the following accreditation:
- BPCA Member Company
- BS EN 16636 Certified
- CEPA Certified
- BPCA Registered
- Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Supporter
- ISO9001 Registered Firm (Quality Assurance)
- ISO14001 Registered Firm (Environmental Management)
- Checkatrade Approved
- SEPA Licenced Waste Carriers
- Fully Insured (£10M Public & Employers Liability Insurance)
What Pests Can We Help Get Rid Of?
As the 4th largest city in Scotland, The City of Dundee has become a sprawling city, with quite a few residential as well as commercial buildings, a few really old and some very new and modern. Pests basically like to reside around humans, some also need people to survive, thus we’ll inevitably see several pests attempting to exploit our businesses and homes.
Our professional team of pest controllers can help keep your home safe and your business guarded from unwanted guests. No matter whether it’s pests like Mice, rats and Cockroaches, which pose a public health risk, or Bed Bugs keeping us up during the night, textile pests as Moths, or Wasp nest, our well skilled pest controllers have the skills as well as knowledge to protect your house or your business from these uninvited pests.
Common pests found in Dundee and the Scottish East Coast area consist of:
- Rats – Dykehead being a seaport town saw Rats initially introduced via the countless ships docking in the harbour. As the 4th largest city in Scotland these rodents have grown to be well set as well as live near humans and our habitats. Rats are prolific spreaders of disease causing pathogens and are considered a public health risk. Symptoms of Rat problems are popular and include droppings, smell, damage from teeth marks, smear marks as well as urine stains. We’re here to assist should you face any trouble with Rats.
- Mice – Dykehead, like several cities, have a significant and well-established problem with Mice. Mice breed quickly and may fit through spaces as minute as 6mm so they’re able to easily enter both our houses as well as business premises. Like Rats, their tell-tale signs are teeth marks and dropping, just in smaller scale. Contact the pros and we will provide a fast reaction to cope with the mouse activity and safeguard your premises.
- Common Garden Ants – Colonies of these Ants, called nests, normally live in the ground outside, but as workers are trying to find sugary meal debris to help assist the colony and its development, they will regularly invade our businesses and homes. Most DIY treatments for this species of Ants usually fail thanks to incomplete eradication. Call the specialists now to get the issue resolved.
- Wasp Nest Removal – Dykehead. Initiatives to eliminate and destroy a wasp nest, also called a Wasp Byke, can be dangerous if not conducted properly and with the ample knowledge and expertise. Wasps nest are often found in subfloors, wall cavities, attics or in the soil because they exploit a number of parts in a home or even building. We always suggest leaving the removal of a wasp nest to a completely insured technician who has the right knowledge and skill to resolve the issue.
- Bees – These insects are actually essential for the pollination of our plants and flowers, and as they’re declining in numbers, they should not be disturbed. They seldom sting and may be relocated by a beekeeper but only if they present a true health and safety risk.
- Dermestes Beetles – These beetles are actually basic scavengers and include species like Larder Beetle and Hide Beetle. They’re among the most common pest issues we handle on a day to day basis. They’re normally found in living rooms, bathrooms, and kitchens where they feed on hair, skin, food debris and dust. They are particularly found at the wall/floor edge of carpets or wooden floors.
- Varied Carpet Beetle – These beetles live off hair, skin, dust as well as food debris often present in carpet fibres. They are oval and small with black, grey and brown speckles on their back. Like Demestes Beetles, they’re common scavengers.
- Cockroaches – Cockroach infestations are most prevalent in humid and warm parts of a home or maybe building, such as toilets and kitchens. The most common species we face in the UK is German Cockroaches & Oriental Cockroaches.
- Bed Bugs – Bed Bugs are actually a blood-sucking parasite, that can be an actual unpleasant experience. In addition, they simply require a host to thrive, thus they are usually seen in the hospitality industry, where they are able to cause substantial reputation harm and thereby harm to the business. It is necessary to guarantee the appropriate treatment for this pest or the infestation will return. To eliminate an infestation a procedure has to be made up of either a regular insecticidal application of 4 or more trips or heat treatment. It is often a costly blunder to get the cheapest option, as it may lead to incomplete eradication. Our therapies are guaranteed and adequate to make sure the problem will not return. Call us for the correct guidance today.
- Fleas – Probably the most typical species of biting insect is the Cat Flea. This is not an issue that only affects those that have pets, as they can be picked up in many public areas such as cinemas, offices and shops and be brought home. Flea bites are generally seen in a straight line of three on the seam of clothes, and generally on the arms as well as legs.
- Flies / Flying Insects – Several species of Flying Insects which may result in trouble, are very typical in the UK. These consist of Green Bottles, Blue Bottles, Lesser House Fly, House Fly, Cluster Flies, Fruit Flies, Drain Fly and many other.
- Moths – The most popular Moths that come under the grouping as pest are Moths classed as textile pests that impact clothing and Stored Product Insects which impact some raw or milled food products.
- Grey Squirrels – Grey Squirrels are closely connected with Rats and like Rats have to constantly gnaw on surfaces that are hard to keep their ever growing front teeth at proper length. They are harmless when outside but can lead to severe damage if they enter a home. They have the tendency to nest in loft spaces and can easily chew through timber like a roof panel, pipes and electrical cables.
- Rabbits – Management of Rabbits needs our specialist technicians in wildlife management.
- Moles – The standard methods of gassing have become less effective as limitations have been imposed on the usage of chemical substances. Trapping is regarded as the effective way and will prevent Moles from undermining fields, grounds, and gardens where livestock could possibly get injuries from stepping on mole runs.
- Pigeons – In order to achieve the best long-term outcomes when managing Feral Pigeons, preventative methods like spikes or installation of netting are the preferred choices. In case an overall decrease in a population on a site is required more direct methods such as shooting, or trapping can be used when adequate.
- Gulls (Seagulls) – Gulls are likely to be extremely aggressive during breeding season and pose real danger to health and safety for individuals as they can easily attack anyone, they perceive to be a danger. Effective control is therefore important. Control techniques could be Falconry, Egg & Nest Clearance and Gull Deterrent Systems. As this job can only be conducted by a pro with special licence it is important you get the appropriate advice.
Contact our Dykehead based workforce on 01382 768 888 for more information or to schedule a visit.
What To Expect From Us When You Call Pest Solutions
When you call us, we will be here for you to provide you with the details and assistance you require. You will get through to a helpful member of our office support staff and we will ask you a couple of simple questions that will enable us to help you in the best way.
The questions we ask will enable us determine what kind of pest problem you might be facing, thus we will ask you questions pertaining to what you’ve seen, what you’ve encountered and where the issue is, and anything else you may have seen that may help us to make a possible analysis. The info will help us give you the best option and a possible plan for treatment over the telephone. In addition, it gives you a quick opportunity to arrange for a visit by one of our helpful members to address the issue and get the work necessary to resolve the issue done.
If by any reason we are not able to establish on the phone what pest you’re experiencing as a problem, one of our professional surveyors can conduct a free Survey for you to help you know what action is needed.
As a standard our Identification Surveys are free of charge. If you require an Investigative or Height Survey, they could be chargeable at our standard price of £60+vat. This fee will be refunded against your treatment quote if you wish to proceed.
Our objective is to have our staff member with you as fast as possible. When you contact us for a Survey, our Technicians will call back to set up an appointment with you in a 2hr time slot within 24hrs of your booking. Nonetheless, whenever possible our goal is to be with you exactly the same day.
We can give you expert help at any time of day, via our 24-hour helpline. We do suggest that Domestic bookings be scheduled during standard working hours. That way you avoid the incurrence of out-of-hours call out costs. There is no actual advantage of out-of-hours call out as many pest problems call for more than one treatment visit and although we can conveniently ask you for extra for these services, we take pride in constantly offering honest and professional advice at a fair rate.
Pest Control Near Me In Dykehead
This local branch office based at Exchange Court, Dundee, DD1 3EJ, offers pest control nearby Dykehead and also covers Perth, Blairgowrie, Forfar, St Andrews, Arbroath, Angus, Fife, and Perthshire.