Pest Control Duns
Commercial Pest Control Duns
Pest Solutions Duns commercial pest control staff offer a total range of professional services.
Our specialist specialists are prepared to resolve any pest issues that are causing a danger to your business operation. Request a free Survey and quote to know more about our especially personalized service packages which will help to keep your business pest free.
We have efficient pest eradication for commercial set ups in the City of Edinburgh as well as the surrounding areas. Instead of merely focusing on dealing with pest infestations as they arise we protect our clients by utilizing a modern overall integrated pest management strategy combining skill, sensible advice, proofing and when needed, chemical, cultural and biological control methods to set-up sustainable long lasting control and pest prevention.
Our Pest Prevention Edinburgh service plans for commercial organizations consist of a scheduled visit programme to review any problems or possible issues on location, education, in-depth record-keeping and active communication to prevent pests and disease vectors from seriously impacting your company operation or name.
A professional member of our Duns account management staff can perform a free comprehensive pest risk assessment and site evaluation of your premises so you understand about any threats that pests may pose to your business. This allows us to propose a cost-effective, ongoing service plan to satisfy all of the requirements of your business. Enabling you to focus on whatever you do best certain that the pest professionals are safeguarding your staff, clients, product, and business status from the severe risks posed by pests.
Nowadays there’s an expectation from consumers for business owners to meet probably the highest standards of quality assurance. Food safety polices and the legislation associated with any business delivering to the food industry imply that there is a requirement for businesses to have a high-quality commercial pest service set up to meet due diligence.
We provide cost effective pest control services for all forms of properties such as, cafe’s, deli’s, pubs, restaurants, takeaways, hotels, guest houses, schools, warehouses, storage facilities, industrial sites, firms, food manufacturing sites and more.
Our Pest Control Plus service is created for this purpose. Satisfying and surpassing the criteria of all present audit standards seeing to it that your business fulfills all compliance as well as expectation from consumers and auditors.
We’re positive that you will find our pest services good value for money with the best plan depending on the highest industry knowledge. From service deals to coping with individual pest control issues we have the experience that you want. We have an assortment of products and services to protect your property from any problems that may arise. We’ve the knowledge to ensure the reduction of issues of all kinds of property and premises.
We take pride in accomplishing a fantastic job and almost all of our business comes from client recommendation. As a pest management business, we had been honored the status of finalists in the “best company” category of the UK PMA awards.
Domestic Pest Control Duns
We understand that is actually distressing to encounter an infestation in your house.
A lot of pests live close to humans and probably some pest species even specifically require the presence of individuals in order to survive. For this reason, it is very common for domestic Duns pest elimination problems to affect even the cleanest and tidiest of properties.
At Pest Solutions Duns, we understand exactly how upsetting this can be, and our Duns residential pest specialists are ready to offer a fast, professional, and discrete service in order to enable you to reclaim your house from unwelcome pests.
From mice and rats to wasps and ants, our really trained pest technicians are ready to react quickly to offer the solution to your domestic pest control in Edinburgh. When you contact us we’ll either assess the infestation on the phone or even arrange a FREE survey so that we can provide you with the most appropriate tips regarding the most effective method to eradicate the problem pest and give guidance on helping to stop any pest activity from returning.
Our Service Specialists are very skilled and trained to the necessary RSPH/BPCA standards and are equipped to quickly determine all kinds of pests which might infest your house and put the most suitable kind of control ready to suit your specific circumstances.
We understand that experiencing an infestation is usually a very sensitive issue and that it’s essential that almost all treatments are implemented in a discrete way and promptly. You can trust Pest Solutions in Duns to deliver a service that will help you to recover your peace of mind safe in the knowledge that an extremely skilled as well as insured specialist is here to help you eradicate that pest today.
Pest Bird Control Duns
Pest Birds and related problems can create a severe health & safety risk and having the ability to severely damage buildings and structures. Our specialist Duns Bird Control group is here to defend you from the consequences of bird-related issues.
Bird fouling can certainly result in a danger of slips as well as falls and being a transmission route for a number of bacteria and disease causing pathogens. Being acidic it can additionally harm and stain paint and stonework on the buildings and structures throughout Duns. When deposited in huge amount it can additionally cause damage because of its ability to hold moisture and the actual weight of guano that can be deposited. It is even a breeding ground for many insect pests.
Feral Pigeons and their nesting location can even result in a nuisance and larger birds such as Gulls (Seagulls) can even become highly aggressive in the breeding season.
The population of nuisance birds is increasing with numbers of pigeons and Gulls in the city of Edinburgh continue to rise and associated risks of the birds even increase with it. Our Bird Control team are experienced and highly qualified in the use of several highly effective control measures which could be implemented to manage these species and safeguard individual and structures in the East of Scotland.
Bird Proofing. Effective methods of control and management include:
- Bird Netting Systems
- Spike & Wire Systems
- Laser Deterrent Systems
- Electronic Bird Scarers
- Falconry for Pest Control Services
One of our surveyors can visit as well as carry out a FREE Survey to assess the issue you’re experiencing with pest birds as well as provide a plan explaining the readily available alternatives to tackle both the issue you’re currently experiencing and to safeguard your house, company, building or structure from the consequences of birds in the future.
We are also able to guide and assist on all requirements relating to Licencing because all species are actually defended by law and from April 1st 2020 in several instances (excluding Feral Canada Geese and Pigeons) a special licence may have to be applied for in order to take some action legally. Make sure you get the appropriate advice to make certain you’re not unintentionally going against the law.
Call us 0131 526 3220 today for more info or a free Survey and a no-obligation quote for any problems.
Professional Duns Pest Prevention Service
Why go for Pest Solutions? We are proud to be ahead in professionalism and customer support within the pest management industry.
Many may think that the City of Edinburgh Council may prove to be to most affordable option but in many cases the cost of our pest control are usually more competitive with faster response and follow up time. We care greatly about guaranteeing customer satisfaction and a great deal of our business comes from referrals as we make certain that clients have the confidence to recommend us with confidence.
You can select us with confidence because we are full active members of the British Pest control Association (BPCA), the best Trade Association in the UK who require all members to fulfill the BS EN 16636 British Standard for Pest Managers.
We have committed ourselves in taking this standard of professionalism higher by being Certified to the BS EN 16636 standard by Bureau Veritas as part of our membership of the Confederation of European Pest Management Associations (CEPA).
All our team are well skilled and are needed to meet the standards of membership of the BPCA Registered CPD program and hold a valid RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Award as a minimal. Many of our technicians are taught to BPCA Level three Advanced Technician or higher as we firmly believe that if our staff are continuously improving their skills they will be able to ensure we provide the top standards to our customers.
Focused on maintaining the highest standards of customer service, quality, safety and health, and environmental safety we also hold the following accreditation:
- BPCA Member Company
- BS EN 16636 Certified
- CEPA Certified
- BPCA Registered
- Campaign For Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Supporter
- ISO9001 Registered Firm (Quality Assurance)
- ISO14001 Registered Firm (Environmental Management)
- Checkatrade Approved
- SEPA Licenced Waste Carriers
- Fully Insured (£10M Public & Employers Liability Insurance)
What Pests Can We Help Get Rid Of?
The city of Edinburgh has become huge and growing with many areas of residential and commercial buildings, both really old and very contemporary. As pests like to live close to people we see a number of pests that like to try and exploit our businesses and homes.
Safeguard your premises from unwanted guests. From Bed Bugs to Wasp Nests, from a mouse sighting to a plague of Cockroaches or rats, pest technicians have the abilities as well as knowledge to deal with the removal of an infestation or maybe issue to guarantee the safety of your business or family.
Popular pests located in Duns and the Scottish East Coast area are:
- Rats – With regards to pest difficulties with Rats, Duns as a city, with its network of older buildings connected by subterranean voids tunnels is especially risky. We are here to safeguard your household or business reputation from the health threat associated with a rodent or rat infestation. If you’re facing the experience of a Rat trouble get in touch with us today and have an experienced pest controller visit today. Warning signs of a Rat problem consist of sightings, an odor, droppings, smudge marks and damage to structures or materials from gnawing.
- Mice – Duns has got a history of substantial and well set up mouse infestations. The older properties with their interconnected cavity walls and voids provide ample entry points for a mice problem to grow quickly. Signs of mice are similar to that of Rats but the droppings are considerably smaller. Mice can gain entry through holes as small as 6mm thus can conveniently get entry through actually the smallest of gaps. We’re prepared to provide a quick response to cope with mouse activity and protect your property.
- Common Garden Ants – This Ant will usually build nests in the ground outside however, the worker ants will regularly enter our businesses and homes to look for sugary food residues to help support the colony as well as its development. Most DIY treatment options for Ants are ineffective against these insects. Contact the professionals now for additional info or to fix this issue.
- Wasp Nest Removal – Duns. Referred to a Byke, a Wasps nest can be built in a loft, wall cavities, subfloor or maybe in the soil because they are able to exploit several different places in a home or other property. We always advise leaving a Wasp Nest removal to the skilled specialists with the skill as well as know-how to safely and effectively solve this Wasp Nest pest problem.
- Bees – These important insects are decreasing in numbers and shouldn’t be controlled unless they present an immediate health and safety hazard. They will rarely sting and must be let to stay at all costs to help them to pollinate our flowers and plants.
- Dermestes Beetles – This class consists of species like Larder Beetle and Hide Beetle and it is among the most popular pest infestation kinds that we deal with on a daily basis. Usually seen in kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms especially at the wall/floor edge of wooden floors or carpets.
- Varied Carpet Beetle – Often found on the window sills in carpeted rooms where they feed on any hair, skin, dust or perhaps food debris that gather in the carpet fibers.
- Cockroaches – In most cases, a Cockroach infestation will take place in the humid and warm places of a home or building. In the UK we most often see German Cockroaches & Oriental Cockroaches.
- Bed Bugs – These biting insects can cause significant pain and badly impact the status of hospitality companies. These parasites feast on human blood and require only the presence of a host to flourish. A Bed Bug infestation needs a high amount of skill and know-how to properly eliminate. A Bed Bug treatment procedure should consist of possibly a normal insecticidal application of four or perhaps more visits or heat treatment. Incomplete or incorrect eradication of Bedbugs can be quite a costly blunder. Get the perfect advice regarding how to remove Bed Bugs now.
- Fleas – Cat Fleas are some of the most common species of biting insect that is seen in domestic and commercial buildings. Infesting not just homes with a pet present, it is easy to pick up Fleas in everal public areas and take them home. They will generally bite on the arms as well as legs and often in a straight line of 3 bites on the seam of clothes.
- Flies / Flying Insects – There are numerous types of Flying Insects which will inflict us in the UK like Green Bottles, Blue Bottles, House Fly, Lesser House Fly, Cluster Flies, Fruit Flies, Drain Fly and more.
- Moths – You will find a number of moth species that affect us in the UK that mainly fall into the group of textile pests which have an effect on clothing or stored product insects which affect some raw or milled food ingredients.
- Grey Squirrels – Not dangerous when they remain outside. Nonetheless, classed as vermin when getting into our homes by climbing walls and entering the loft they can cause a great deal of damage. Grey Squirrels, like pretty much all rodents, have to chew continually to keep their teeth| at a manageable length. They don’t care if that’s a roof beam, a water hose or and electric cable.
- Rabbits – Requires the professional skill of our wildlife trained specialists.
- Moles – With limitations to traditional techniques of gassing it’s currently often considerably more helpful to trap for Moles to protect against damage to ground or risk to livestock.
- Pigeons – Methods of control consist of trapping & shooting where appropriate. The more successful preventive method of bird proofing such as the installation of netting or spikes will offer long lasting benefits.
- Gulls (Seagulls) – Effective control of intense behaviour during their breeding season is actually vital to protect the health & safety of people close by. However, with a specific licence necessary for any Gull control, it is now far more vital than ever to get the correct suggestion as well as direction from the specialists.
Call our Duns based team on 0131 526 3220 for additional information or to schedule a call out.
What Should You Expect When You Contact Pest Solutions
We are here when you need our service. Whenever you call you will get through to a helpful member of our office support staff who will ask you a couple of easy questions to enable us to help you in the very best manner we can.
We will ask for info about what you have seen or experienced; the place where you’ve seen the issue, and any other evidence you’ve noted that may enable us to make a good diagnosis of the pest issue you’re experiencing. This info may enable us to diagnose the successful solution as well as treatment program on the phone and promptly allow us to get you booked in for a pleasant member of our team to attend and get the work needed underway.
If we’re unable to determine the pest you are experiencing a problem with or the extent of the issue over the phone, do not stress, one of our skilled surveyors can come to carry out a FREE Survey to determine the right treatment plan.
Identification Surveys are generally free of charge. Nonetheless, an Investigative or Height Surveys might be chargeable at our standard fee of £60+vat with this fee refunded against your service quote should you wish to proceed.
We will always aim to have a member of our team as quickly as possible. Our Specialists will normally call to plan an appointment within a 2hr time slot at a time to suit you in just 24hrs of your booking. However, we always endeavour to be with you the same day whenever possible.
Our 24hr helpline is often available to provide expert guidance at any time of day. We would always recommend that Domestic bookings be planned during normal working hours to avoid the need to bear any out of hours call out costs. Most pest issues demand more than one treatment visit, thus it’s often the case that no real benefit is actually gained by incurring the cost of an out of hours call out charge. Yes, we could charge you more for these services, but we pride ourselves in constantly giving honest, professional help at an affordable price.
Pest Control Near Me In Duns
This branch location delivers pest control near Duns, the Lothians and also the East of Scotland from our local branch office situated in the city centre at 152 Morrison St, Duns, EH3 8EB.
Contact, call 0131 526 3220 to schedule a FREE survey.