Pest Control Dunfermline
This neighborhood branch includes Pest control in Dundee and surrounding areas. Give us a call on 01382 768 888 for a FREE survey and a no obligation quote.
Commercial Pest Control Dunfermline
Our commercial Pest Prevention Dundee team provide a comprehensive range of expert services.
Our knowledgeable specialists are ready to assure an effective pest management for your business premises. Plan a free Survey and quote accomplished by one of our experts and learn how our personally customised service plan can fix your company’s pest issue.
We ensure effective pest management for commercial premises in the City of Dundee and in the neighboring areas. Not just do we concentrate on controlling pest infestations as they grow, we additionally go further by looking at changes that could protect your business. By employing and providing a contemporary general integrated pest management strategy and program using a combination of training, useful suggestion, proofing of gaps and when suitable and needed, chemical, cultural and biological control methods, we can create sustainable long lasting management as well as pest prevention.
We’ve pest control service packages that are tailor-made to the need of any kind of commercial businesses including programme of planned visits to keep an eye on any kind of activity or maybe|or perhaps} potential issues on-site; call out and follow up visits as specified. The plans we offer additionally include in-depth record keeping, informative materials and proactive interaction for us to stop pests as well as disease vectors from harmfully affecting your your company operation or perhaps status.
Schedule an appointment with one of our expert members of our Dunfermline account management team to conduct a free detailed pest risk evaluation as well as site assessment of your premises. This assessment is going to give you a comprehensive report on all the things you need to know about the dangers any pests may pose to your company and also offer you a no obligation plan on the best solution and most economical as well as sustainable service program especially customized to your needs. This enables you to continue to focus on operating your business, confident that you’re protecting your personnel, clients, product, and your business name.
Our Pest Prevention Dundee services are cost-effective and we offer services for a range of premises including, deli’s, restaurants, pubs, takeaways, hotels, guest houses, schools, storage facilities, warehouses, manufacturing sites, factories, food manufacturing sites and many more.
The expectations from consumers today with regards to quality assurance for organizations are really high. For any business, which supplies the food industry, to meet due diligence, and food polices and legislation, it’s imperative to have a high-quality commercial Pest control set up.
We have specifically created our Pest Control Plus for that purpose. This improved service and reporting system not just meets but also exceeds all existing recognised audit standards, thus ensuring that your business with all the requirements and expectations from clients and auditors} alike.
Our goal is for you to be certain in the knowledge that we give excellent value for money and the most up to date and highest amount of know-how in the industry. Whether we’re working with an isolated situation or maybe it’s protecting your business on a regular basis, we can give you the perfect service package as well as the expertise that you require. Our services and products come in a wide variety of offers and we have the experience to ensure the prevention of troubles in all sorts of premises and property.
Nearly all of our business comes from client recommendation. We were lately awarded the status of finalists in the “Best Company” category of the UK Pest Management Award (PMA) finishing in the top 5 companies in the UK.
Domestic Pest Control Dunfermline
It can be a really upsetting event to come across an infestation in your home.
Pest thrive where there are individuals. In fact, some even need the presence of individuals in order to survive, so actually the tidiest and cleanest home may face a domestic Dunfermline Pest control issue.
As we, at Pest Solutions Dunfermline, understand how irritating this can be, our Dundee residential pest technicians are here to provide for you a swift, cautious and expert solution in order to allow you to reclaim your home from uninvited pests and give you peace of mind.
Whether ants or wasps, rats or mice, our well skilled pest controllers are ready to react quickly to your call and offer the answer to your domestic Pest control issue in Dunfermline. We can perhaps assess your infestation over the telephone or maybe we can plan a FREE survey with the objective of providing you with the finest suggestions for a strategy in order to get rid of the problem pest as well as to give you further advice on helping to avert any kind of pest activity from returning.
All types of domestic pests could be quickly identified by our Service Technicians that are highly skilled and taught to the required RSPH/BPCA standards. Thus, the best form of control and solution which would suit your particular problem and situation could easily be put in place.
To experience an infestation can be a very sensitive issue and we at Pest Solutions Dunfermline understand that. We conduct all our treatments discreetly and quickly. Our fully qualified and insured pro will not only help you get rid of that pest now, but also give you back your peace of mind.
Pest Bird Control Dunfermline
Health and safety risks is a major concern when managing Pest Birds and their related issues. They cause not just a risk to people, however, they can cause severe damage on properties, with long term and at times irreversible consequences. Our specialist Dunfermline Bird Control staff is here to guard you from these bird-related problems.
Bird fouling is a recognized transmission path for several bacteria as well as disease causing pathogens, as well as posing a danger from slips and falls. As bird fouling is acidic it can| damage and stain both stonework as well as color on just about any building and structure throughout Dunfermline. The sheer mass of guano can cause severe damage as it can hold huge amounts of dampness and thus increase in weight when deposited in bulk. Moreover, bird fouling is additionally a brilliant breeding ground for several insect pests.
Nesting sites for Feral Pigeons can cause a real nuisance and larger birds such as Gulls (Seagulls) are actually known to be highly intense especially during breeding season.
The population of pigeons and Gulls in the city of Dundee is actually rising. With the surge in the population of these pest birds, so are the associated health and safety risks. These species need to be controlled and the people and complexes need to be protected throughout East of Scotland. In order to do so, our highly skilled and experienced Bird Control crew can implement many effective control measures.
Bird Proofing. Effective methods of control as well as management consist of:
- Bird Netting Systems
- Spike & Wire Systems
- Laser Deterrent Systems
- Electronic Bird Scarers
- Falconry for Pest control Services
If you are facing some problems with pest birds, give us a call & request a FREE survey from one of our surveyors who will attend as well as analyze the matter you’re facing. We will offer a proposal explaining the available options to cope with both the issue you’re currently facing and to protect your house, business, building or premises from the effects of birds in the future.
We can additionally advise and help you on all requirements pertaining to Licencing and make certain you are not mistakenly breaking the law. All species are safeguarded by law and as of April 1st, 2020 in a few scenarios a special licence might have to be applied to take some measures legally (excluding Feral Pigeons) and Canada Geese
For any difficulties contact us on 01382 768 888 today for additional information or even to ask for a free Survey in addition to a no-obligation quote.
Professional Dunfermline Pest Prevention Service
So why must you decide Pest Solutions? We’re a leader and at the leading edge of professionalism, rendering quality and superb customer service within the Pest control industry.
You might consider The City of Dundee Council to be more affordable but, our Pest control solutions are often much more competitive, with better value for money and faster response and follow-up time. A good deal of our business comes from references and we care significantly about our client satisfaction. We want our clients to feel confident in our services and confident in them recommending us.
We are full active members of the British Pest control Association (BPCA). This is the best Trade Association in the UK who require all members to meet the BS EN 16636 British Standard for Pest Managers.
We are also members of CEPA, the Confederation of European Pest Management Association which have been certified by Bureau Veritas. This verification of professionalism requires us being audited to the BS EN 16636 standard for Pest Managers.
We strongly believe in investing in the abilities and expertise of our staff members. All members of our team are highly qualified to meet the demands of membership of the BPCA Registered CPD scheme and hold a relevant RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Award as a minimal. A lot of our technicians have attained BPCA Level three, Advanced Technician status or even higher. We strongly feel that with continual improvement to our teams’ skills, we will be in a position to make certain the provision of the highest standards to our consumers.
We’re dedicated to meeting the highest standards of customer service, quality, service, health & safety, and environmental safety and performance. We do so by possessing the following accreditation:
- BPCA Member Company
- BS EN 16636 Certified
- CEPA Certified
- BPCA Registered
- Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Supporter
- ISO9001 Registered Firm (Quality Assurance)
- ISO14001 Registered Firm (Environmental Management)
- Checkatrade Approved
- SEPA Licenced Waste Carriers
- Fully Insured (£10M Public & Employers Liability Insurance)
What Pests Can We Help Get Rid Of?
Being the 4th largest city in Scotland, The City of Dundee has become a sprawling city, with many residential as well as commercial complexes, a few really old and some quite new and modern. Pests in general prefer to live around humans, some also require people to survive, so we’ll unavoidably see several pests attempting to exploit our businesses and homes.
Our professional staff of pest controllers can keep your family safe and your business protected from uninvited guests. Regardless of whether it’s pests like Mice, rats and Cockroaches, that pose a public health risk, or Bed Bugs that keep us up at bedtime, textile pests like Moths, or perhaps Wasp nest, our highly trained pest controllers have the abilities and know-how to protect your home or your business from these unwanted pests.
Popular pests seen in Dundee and the Scottish East Coast area include:
- Rats – Dunfermline being a seaport town saw Rats originally introduced through a variety of ships docking in the harbour. As the 4th largest city in Scotland these rodents are getting to be well established and thrive around people and our habitats. Rats are actually prolific spreaders of disease-causing pathogens and are usually thought to be a public health risk. Symptoms of Rat ailments are common and include droppings, odor, damage from teeth marks, smudge marks and urine stains. We’re here to assist should you face some trouble with Rats.
- Mice – Dunfermline, like a lot of cities, have a well-established and significant trouble with Mice. Mice breed rapidly and can fit through spaces as small as 6mm so they are able to conveniently enter both our houses and business properties. Like Rats, their tell-tale signs are tooth marks and dropping, just in smaller scale. Call the experts and we will provide a quick reaction to deal with the mouse activity and protect your premises.
- Common Garden Ants – Colonies of these Ants, referred to as nests, typically live in the ground outside, but since workers are looking for sugary food debris to help assist the colony and its development, they will routinely invade our homes and businesses. Most DIY treatment options for this type of Ants usually fail thanks to incomplete eradication. Call the experts now to get the matter solved.
- Wasp Nest Removal – Dunfermline. Attempts to remove as well as destroy a wasp nest, also called a Wasp Byke, can be risky if not done correctly and with the adequate information and expertise. Wasps nest are sometimes present in subfloors, wall cavities, attics and in the ground because they exploit several different areas in a home as well as building. We continually suggest leaving the removal of a wasp nest to a fully insured expert who has the appropriate knowledge as well as skill to resolve the problem.
- Bees – These insects are necessary for the pollination of our plants and flowers, and also as they’re declining in numbers, they shouldn’t be disturbed. They rarely sting and can be moved by a beekeeper but only if they pose a real health and safety hazard.
- Dermestes Beetles – These beetles are actually basic scavengers and include species like Larder Beetle and Hide Beetle. They are one of the most common pest problems we handle on a day to day basis. They’re commonly found in living rooms, bathrooms, and kitchens where they feed on hair, skin, food debris and dust. They’re specifically found at the wall/floor edge of wooden floors or carpets.
- Varied Carpet Beetle – These beetles live off skin, hair, dust as well as food debris often present in carpet fibres. They are small and oval with black, grey and brown speckles on their back. Similar to Demestes Beetles, they are common scavengers.
- Cockroaches – Cockroach infestations are very typical in warm and humid parts of a home or perhaps building, like bathrooms and kitchens. Probably the most common species we face in the UK is Oriental Cockroaches and German Cockroaches.
- Bed Bugs – Bed Bugs are a blood sucking parasite, which may be a truly upsetting experience. Moreover, they just require a host to thrive, thus they’re often seen in the hospitality industry, where they are able to lead to considerable reputation damage and thereby harm to the company. It’s essential to guarantee the appropriate treatment for this pest or the infestation will reoccur. To remove an infestation a procedure has to be made up of either a usual insecticidal application of four or more visits or heat therapy. It can certainly be a costly mistake to choose the least expensive treatment, because it might lead to insufficient elimination. Our therapies are guaranteed and adequate to ensure the issue will not return. Get in touch with us for the appropriate guidance today.
- Fleas – Probably the most common species of biting insect is the Cat Flea. This’s not an issue that just affects people with pets, as they can be picked up in several public areas like cinemas, shops and offices and be brought home. Flea bites are often seen in a straight line of three along the seam of clothing, and mostly on the arms as well as legs.
- Flies / Flying Insects – Several species of Flying Insects that may cause trouble, are extremely typical in the UK. These include Blue Bottles, Green Bottles, House Fly, Lesser House Fly, Cluster Flies, Fruit Flies, Drain Fly and many other.
- Moths – The most typical Moths that fall within the group as pest are Moths classified as textile pests that have an effect on fabrics and Stored Product Insects that affect certain raw or milled food items.
- Grey Squirrels – Grey Squirrels are directly connected with Rats and like Rats have to continually gnaw on surfaces that are hard to keep their ever growing front teeth at proper length. They’re harmless when outside but they can cause serious harm in case they get into a house. They usually nest in loft areas and can easily chew through timber like a roof panel, pipes and electrical cables.
- Rabbits – Management of Rabbits requires our specialist technicians in wildlife management.
- Moles – The standard methods of gassing have become less reliable as limitations are imposed on the usage of chemicals. Trapping is regarded as the effective method and will stop Moles from undermining fields, grounds, and gardens where livestock could possibly get injuries from stepping on mole runs.
- Pigeons – In order to achieve the best long-term outcomes when coping with Feral Pigeons, preventative measures for example spikes or fitting of netting are the preferred options. If an overall reduction of a population on a site is needed more direct techniques like shooting, or trapping may be used when adequate.
- Gulls (Seagulls) – Gulls tend to be extremely aggressive during breeding season & present serious risk to safety and health for people as they can quickly attack anyone, they perceive to be a threat. Effective control is therefore essential. Control techniques could be Falconry, Egg & Nest Clearance and Gull Deterrent Systems. As this job may just be undertaken by a pro with special licence it’s important you get the proper advice.
Contact our Dunfermline based team on 01382 768 888 for additional information or to schedule a visit.
What To Expect From Us When You Call Pest Solutions
Once you contact us, we will be here for you to provide you with the info as well as support you need. You will get through to a very helpful member of our business support team and we’ll ask you a couple of basic questions that will enable us to help you in the best possible way.
The questions we ask will help us know what type of pest issue you could be having, therefore we are going to ask you questions in relation to what you have seen, what you have experienced and where the problem is, and everything else you may have noticed that might help us to make a possible diagnosis. The info will help us provide you with the best solution and a possible treatment plan over the telephone. What’s more, it gives you a quick alternative to schedule a visit by one of our helpful members to attend to the problem and get the work necessary to solve the issue done.
In case we’re unable to determine on the telephone what pest you’re experiencing as a problem, one of our experienced surveyors can conduct a free Survey for you to enable you to determine what action is required.
As a standard our Identification Surveys are actually free of charge. If you require an Investigative or Height Survey, they might be chargeable at our regular price of £60+vat. This fee will be refunded against your therapy quote in case you wish to proceed.
Our aim is to have a member of our team with you as quickly as possible. When you call us for a Survey, our Technicians will call back to arrange an appointment with you in a 2hr time slot within 24hrs of your booking. But, whenever possible our objective is to be with you on the same day.
We can provide you with expert assistance at any time of day, through our 24 hour helpline. We do suggest that Domestic bookings be arranged during typical working hours. This way you avoid the incurrence of out-of-hours call out costs. There’s no actual edge of out-of-hours call out as the majority of pest issues demand more than a single treatment visit and though we can easily ask you for more for these services, we take pride in consistently giving honest and professional suggestions at an affordable rate.
Pest Control Near Me In Dunfermline
This local branch office situated at Exchange Court, Dundee, DD1 3EJ, provides pest control near Dunfermline and also includes Perth, Fife, Angus, Arbroath, St Andrews, Forfar, Blairgowrie, plus Perthshire.