Pest Control Crossgates
This neighborhood branch covers Pest control in Dundee and surrounding areas. Call us on 01382 768 888 for a FREE survey and a no obligation quotation.
Commercial Pest Control Crossgates
Our commercial Pest Control Dundee team present a comprehensive range of professional services.
Our expert specialists are prepared to guarantee an effective pest management for your commercial property. Schedule a free Survey and quote conducted by one of our professionals and figure out how our individually tailored service packages can fix your company’s pest problem.
We guarantee efficient pest management for commercial properties in the City of Dundee and in the surrounding areas. Not only do we concentrate on controlling pest infestations as they arise, we also go ahead by looking for alterations that will protect your business enterprise. By implementing as well as delivering a modern general integrated pest management approach and program using a combination of training, useful advice, proofing of gaps and when suitable and required, chemical, biological and cultural control techniques, we can create sustainable long lasting management as well as pest prevention.
We have pest control service packages which are personalized to the need of any kind of commercial businesses including programme of planned visits to keep an eye on any activity or maybe|or perhaps} potential problems on-site; call-out and follow up visits as mentioned. The plans we offer additionally contain detailed record-keeping, informative products and practical interaction in order for us to prevent pests and disease vectors from severely impacting your business operation or even status.
Schedule an appointment with one of our expert members of our Crossgates account management team to conduct a free comprehensive pest risk assessment as well as site inspection of your property. This assessment is going to give you a detailed report on all the things you need to know about the dangers any pests may pose to your business as well as provide you with a no-obligation proposal on the best option and most affordable as well as sustainable service program especially personalized to your requirements. This helps you continue to focus on running your business, confident you are protecting your personnel, customers, product, and your company reputation.
Our Pest Control Dundee services are cost-effective and we offer services for several premises including, deli’s, restaurants, pubs, takeaways, hotels, guest houses, schools, storage facilities, warehouses, industrial sites, factories, food manufacturing sites and more.
The expectations from customers today with regards to quality assurance for businesses are really high. For any business, that supplies the food industry, in order to meet due diligence, and food polices as well as legislation, it is imperative to have a high-quality commercial Pest control ready.
We’ve specifically designed our Pest Control Plus for this purpose. This improved service and reporting system not only meets but also exceeds all current recognised audit requirements, thus making sure that your business with all the specifications and expectations from buyers and auditors} alike.
Our objective is for you to be sure in the knowledge that we give excellent value for cash as well as the most updated and highest level of knowledge in the industry. Whether we are dealing with an isolated situation or it’s protecting your business on a continuing basis, we can offer you the best service package as well as the knowledge that you need. Our services and products come in a wide variety of offers and we have the experience to ensure the prevention of issues in all kinds of property and premises.
Nearly all of our business comes from customer recommendation. We were lately given the status of finalists in the “Best Company” category of the UK Pest Management Award (PMA) finishing in the top five companies in the UK.
Domestic Pest Control Crossgates
It is often a truly distressing event to encounter an infestation in your house.
Pest live where there are people. In fact, some even need the presence of individuals in order to develop, so actually the cleanest and tidiest house may encounter a domestic Crossgates Pest control problem.
As we, at Pest Solutions Crossgates, understand just how unsettling this could be, our Dundee residential pest technicians are here to give for you a quick, cautious as well as expert method in order to help you reclaim your home from uninvited pests and give you mental peace.
Whether ants or wasps, rats or mice, our well skilled pest controllers are prepared to react fast to your call and also offer the solution to your domestic Pest control issue in Crossgates. We can either evaluate your infestation over the telephone or we can schedule a FREE survey with the goal of giving you the most suitable suggestions for a strategy to do away with the issue pest as well as to give you additional advice on helping to prevent any pest activity from returning.
All types of domestic pests can be immediately identified by our Service Technicians that are very skilled and trained to the required RSPH/BPCA standards. Thus, the most suitable kind of management as well as answer which would solve your specific issue and situation can easily be put in place.
Experiencing an infestation can be a very sensitive matter and we at Pest Solutions Crossgates realize that. We conduct all our treatments quickly and discreetly. Our absolutely qualified and insured professional will not only help you get rid of that pest now, but also give you back your mental peace.
Pest Bird Control Crossgates
Health and safety risks is an important issue when dealing with Pest Birds and their related issues. They cause not only a threat to individuals, however, they can cause acute damage on structures, with lasting and sometimes irreversible effects. Our specialist Crossgates Bird Control group is here to defend you from these bird related problems.
Bird fouling is a well-known transmission route for numerous bacteria and disease causing pathogens, as well as causing a danger from falls and slips. As bird fouling is actually acidic it can| harm as well as stain both stonework as well as paint on virtually any building and structure all over Crossgates. The sheer mass of guano can lead to serious harm as it can hold huge amounts of dampness and thus rise in weight when accumulated in bulk. On top of this, bird fouling is also an impressive breeding ground for many insect pests.
Nesting sites for Feral Pigeons can cause an actual nuisance and larger birds such as Gulls (Seagulls) are known to become highly aggressive especially during breeding season.
The population of Gulls and pigeons in the city of Dundee is rising. With the rise in the population of these pest birds, so are the connected health and safety risks. These species have to be controlled and the individuals as well as buildings have to be protected throughout East of Scotland. To do so, our highly educated as well as experienced Bird Control staff can implement many effective control measures.
Bird Proofing. Effective methods of control and management consist of:
- Bird Netting Systems
- Spike & Wire Systems
- Laser Deterrent Systems
- Electronic Bird Scarers
- Falconry for Pest control Services
If you are experiencing some challenges with pest birds, call us & request a FREE survey from one of our surveyors who can visit as well as analyze the matter you’re experiencing. We will offer a proposal explaining the available alternatives in order to cope with both the issue you are currently experiencing and also to protect your house, company, building or premises from the effects of birds in the future.
We can even advise as well as assist you on all specifications pertaining to Licencing and ensure you’re not unintentionally going against the law. All species are safeguarded by law and as of April 1st, 2020 in some scenarios a particular licence might have to be applied to take any measures legally (excluding Feral Pigeons) and Canada Geese
For any issues contact us on 01382 768 888 now for more info or perhaps to ask for a free Survey and a no obligation quote.
Professional Crossgates Pest Prevention Service
So why must you choose Pest Solutions? We’re a leader and at the forefront of professionalism, providing quality and awesome customer care in the Pest control industry.
You may think about The City of Dundee Council to be more economical but, our Pest control treatments are usually far more competitive, with better value for money and faster response as well as follow-up time. A good deal of our business comes from word of mouth and we care significantly about our client satisfaction. We want our clients to feel confident in our services and confident in them referring us.
We’re full active members of the British Pest control Association (BPCA). This is the best Trade Association in the UK that require all members to meet the BS EN 16636 British Standard for Pest Managers.
We are also members of CEPA, the Confederation of European Pest Management Association which have been approved by Bureau Veritas. This verification of professionalism involves us being audited to the BS EN 16636 standard for Pest Managers.
We highly believe in investing in the abilities and expertise of our staff members. All members of our staff are well trained to fulfill the demands of membership of the BPCA Registered CPD program and hold a pertinent RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Award as a minimum. Many of our specialists have attained BPCA Level three, Advanced Technician status or perhaps greater. We believe that with continuous improvement to our teams’ abilities, we will be ready to make certain the provision of the optimum standards to our consumers.
We’re dedicated to meeting the highest standards of customer service, quality, service, health & safety, and environmental safety and performance. We do it by possessing the following accreditation:
- BPCA Member Company
- BS EN 16636 Certified
- CEPA Certified
- BPCA Registered
- Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Supporter
- ISO9001 Registered Firm (Quality Assurance)
- ISO14001 Registered Firm (Environmental Management)
- Checkatrade Approved
- SEPA Licenced Waste Carriers
- Fully Insured (£10M Public & Employers Liability Insurance)
What Pests Can We Help Get Rid Of?
Being the 4th largest city in Scotland, The City of Dundee has grown to be a sprawling city, with many residential and commercial buildings, a few really old and some very new and modern. Pests basically like to reside near people, some also need humans to live, thus we’ll unavoidably see a number of pests attempting to exploit our businesses and homes.
Our professional team of pest controllers can help keep your family safe and your business guarded from unwanted guests. Regardless of whether it’s pests as Mice, rats and Cockroaches, which present a public health risk, or perhaps Bed Bugs that keep us up at night, textile pests like Moths, or maybe Wasp nest, our highly skilled pest controllers have the skills as well as knowledge to protect your house or your business from these unwanted pests.
Popular pests found in Dundee and the Scottish East Coast area consist of:
- Rats – Crossgates being a seaport town saw Rats originally introduced through the multitude of ships docking in the harbour. As the 4th largest city in Scotland these rodents have grown to be well established and thrive near people and our habitats. Rats are prolific spreaders of disease-causing pathogens and are considered a public health risk. Symptoms of Rat ailments are common and consist of droppings, odor, damage from teeth marks, smudge marks as well as urine stains. We are here to help should you face any problem with Rats.
- Mice – Crossgates, like numerous cities, have a significant and well-established problem with Mice. Mice breed quickly and may fit through gaps as small as 6mm so they are able to easily enter both our homes as well as business premises. Like Rats, their tell-tale signs are teeth marks and dropping, just in smaller scale. Call the experts and we will provide a rapid reaction to cope with the mouse activity and safeguard your premises.
- Common Garden Ants – Colonies of these Ants, referred to as nests, usually live in the ground outside, but since workers are searching for sugary food leftovers to help support the colony and its growth, they will frequently invade our businesses and homes. Most DIY solutions for this species of Ants usually fail due to incomplete eradication. Call the professionals today to get the matter resolved.
- Wasp Nest Removal – Crossgates. Attempts to remove and destroy a wasp nest, also known as a Wasp Byke, can be risky if not conducted correctly and with the ample knowledge and expertise. Wasps nest in many cases are found in subfloors, wall cavities, attics and in the soil because they exploit several areas in a home as well as building. We continually suggest leaving the removal of a wasp nest to a fully insured professional who has the right know-how as well as skill to solve the issue.
- Bees – These insects are necessary for the pollination of our plants and flowers, and also as they are declining in numbers, they should not be disturbed. They seldom sting and can be moved by a beekeeper but only if they pose a real health and safety risk.
- Dermestes Beetles – These beetles are actually typical scavengers and include species such as Hide Beetle and Larder Beetle. They are among the most common pest problems we handle on a day to day basis. They’re commonly seen in living rooms, bathrooms, and kitchens where they feed on skin, hair, food debris and dust. They’re particularly found at the wall/floor edge of carpets or wooden floors.
- Varied Carpet Beetle – These beetles live off skin, hair, dust and food debris usually present in carpet fibres. They are oval and small with black, grey and brown speckles on their back. Like Demestes Beetles, they’re common scavengers.
- Cockroaches – Cockroach infestations are very prevalent in warm and humid areas of a room or maybe building, like bathrooms and kitchens. Probably the most common species we face in the UK is Oriental Cockroaches and German Cockroaches.
- Bed Bugs – Bed Bugs are actually a blood-sucking parasite, that can be an actual unpleasant experience. Furthermore, they just need a host to thrive, for this reason they are typically seen in the hospitality industry, where they are able to cause substantial reputation damage and thereby harm to the company. It’s essential to guarantee the correct treatment for this pest or the infestation will return. To eliminate an infestation a treatment has to consist of either a regular insecticidal application of 4 or more trips or heat treatment. It is often a costly mistake to opt for the cheapest treatment, as it might lead to inadequate elimination. Our treatments are assured and adequate to make certain the issue will not return. Call us for the right advice today.
- Fleas – One of the most common species of biting insect is the Cat Flea. This’s not an issue which just affects people who have pets, as they can be picked up in several public spaces like cinemas, offices and shops and be brought home. Flea bites are generally seen in a straight line of three on the seam of clothes, and generally on the arms as well as legs.
- Flies / Flying Insects – Numerous species of Flying Insects that can cause issues, are very typical in the UK. These consist of Green Bottles, Blue Bottles, Lesser House Fly, House Fly, Cluster Flies, Fruit Flies, Drain Fly and many other.
- Moths – The most popular Moths that come under the category as pest are Moths classed as textile pests which impact fabrics and Stored Product Insects that affect some raw or milled food items.
- Grey Squirrels – Grey Squirrels are closely connected with Rats and like Rats need to continually gnaw on surfaces which are hard to keep their ever growing front teeth at correct length. They are harmless when outside but can result in severe damage in case they get into a home. They have the tendency to nest in loft areas and can quickly chew through timber like a roof joist, pipes and electrical cables.
- Rabbits – Management of Rabbits requires our expert technicians in wildlife management.
- Moles – The standard methods of gassing are less effective as limitations are imposed on the usage of chemical substances. Trapping is easily the most successful way and will stop Moles from undermining fields, grounds, and gardens where livestock might get injuries from stepping on mole runs.
- Pigeons – To achieve the best long-term results when coping with Feral Pigeons, preventative measures for instant spikes or installation of netting are the preferred options. In case an overall reduction of a population on a site is needed more immediate techniques like shooting, or trapping can be used when appropriate.
- Gulls (Seagulls) – Gulls have a tendency to become very aggressive during breeding season and pose real danger to health and safety for individuals as they can quickly attack anybody, they believe to be a threat. Effective control is therefore important. Control methods could be Falconry, Egg & Nest Clearance and Gull Deterrent Systems. As this work could solely be undertaken by a professional with special licence it is important you get the appropriate guidance.
Contact our Crossgates based group on 01382 768 888 for additional info or to arrange a visit.
What To Expect From Us When You Call Pest Solutions
Once you call us, we will be available for you to provide you with the details as well as support you require. You will get through to a helpful member of our office assistance team and we’ll ask you a few basic questions that will help us to help you in the best possible way.
The questions we ask will enable us know what sort of pest issue you could be facing, so we will ask you questions in relation to what you have noticed, what you’ve experienced and where the problem is, and anything else you may have seen that might help us to make a possible diagnosis. The info helps us provide you with the most effective option and a possible treatment plan over the telephone. In addition, it provides a quick alternative to schedule a visit by one of our helpful members to attend to the problem and get the work required to resolve the problem done.
If by any reason we are unable to establish over the phone what pest you are facing as an issue, one of our experienced surveyors can carry out a free Survey for you to help you figure out what action is needed.
As a standard our Identification Surveys are actually free of charge. In the event you are looking for an Investigative or Height Survey, they might be chargeable at our standard fee of £60+vat. This fee is going to be refunded against your treatment quote in case you want to proceed.
Our goal is to have a member of our staff along with you as fast as possible. Whenever you contact us for a Survey, our Technicians will call back to set up an appointment with you in a 2hr time slot within 24hrs of your booking. However, whenever possible our objective is to be with you the same day.
We can provide you with guru assistance at any time of day, via our 24 hour helpline. We do suggest that Domestic bookings be arranged during standard working hours. By doing this you prevent the incurrence of out-of-hours call out costs. There is no actual advantage of out-of-hours call out as the majority of pest issues demand more than one treatment visit and though we could easily charge you extra for these services, we take pride in always giving professional and honest suggestions at a fair rate.
Pest Control Near Me In Crossgates
This local branch office based at Exchange Court, Dundee, DD1 3EJ, provides pest control near Crossgates and even covers Perth, Fife, Angus, Arbroath, St Andrews, Forfar, Blairgowrie, plus Perthshire.