Pest Control Oldmeldrum
This local branch includes Pest control in Dundee and surrounding areas. Contact us on 01382 768 888 for a FREE survey and a no obligation quotation.
Commercial Pest Control Oldmeldrum
Our commercial Vermin Control Dundee team offer an extensive range of expert services.
Our knowledgeable specialists are ready to assure a great pest management for your commercial property. Arrange a free Survey and quote accomplished by one of our experts and learn how our individually customised service plan can fix your company’s pest problem.
We ensure efficient pest management for business premises in the City of Dundee and in the surrounding areas. Not only do we focus on controlling pest infestations as they crop up, we even go ahead by looking for changes which will protect your business enterprise. By employing and delivering a contemporary overall integrated pest management approach and plan using a combination of training, useful advice, proofing of gaps and when suitable and required, chemical, cultural and biological control techniques, we can create sustainable long lasting management as well as pest prevention.
We have pest control service plans that are customized to the demand of any type of commercial businesses such as programme of scheduled visits to keep an eye on any activity or maybe|or perhaps} potential issues on site; call-out and follow up visits as specified. The packages we offer also include detailed record-keeping, informative material and proactive interaction for us to stop pests as well as disease vectors from severely affecting your your organization operation or even reputation.
Book an appointment with one of our expert members of our Oldmeldrum account management staff to carry out a free comprehensive pest risk assessment as well as site inspection of your property. This assessment will give you a comprehensive report on every aspect you need to find out about the risks any pests may pose to your company and offer you a no-obligation proposal on the best option and most economical and sustainable service package specially tailored to your requirements. This enables you to continue to concentrate on running your business, sure you’re protecting your personnel, clients, product, and your business reputation.
Our Vermin Control Dundee services are very cost-effective and we render services for several premises like, deli’s, restaurants, pubs, hotels, takeaways, guest houses, schools, storage facilities, warehouses, manufacturing sites, factories, food manufacturing areas and more.
The expectations from consumers today with regards to quality assurance for businesses are very high. For any business, that supplies the food business, in order to meet due diligence, and food polices as well as legislation, it’s critical to have a high quality commercial Pest control in place.
We’ve specifically designed our Pest Control Plus for this purpose. This enhanced service and reporting system not just meets but in addition surpasses all existing recognised audit requirements, therefore seeing to it that your business with all requirements as well as expectations from customers and auditors} alike.
Our goal is for you to be certain in the knowledge that we give excellent value for cash and also the most up to date and highest amount of expertise in the industry. Whether we’re working with an isolated situation or it is protecting your business on an ongoing basis, we can offer you the very best service plan as well as the knowledge that you need. Our products and services come in a variety of offers and we’ve the experience to ensure the prevention of issues in all types of property and premises.
Nearly all of our business comes from client recommendation. We were recently given the status of finalists in the “Best Company” category of the UK Pest Management Award (PMA) finishing in the top 5 companies in the UK.
Domestic Pest Control Oldmeldrum
It can be a really unpleasant event to encounter an infestation in your home.
Pest thrive where there are people. Actually, some even need the presence of people in order to survive, so actually the tidiest and cleanest house may face a domestic Oldmeldrum Pest control problem.
As we, at Pest Solutions Oldmeldrum, know how upsetting this may be, our Dundee residential pest technicians are here to offer for you a swift, discreet as well as skilled solution to allow you to reclaim your house from unwanted pests and give you peace of mind.
Whether wasps or ants, mice or rats, our highly skilled pest controllers are ready to respond immediately to your call and provide the answer to your domestic Pest control issue in Oldmeldrum. We can perhaps evaluate your infestation over the phone or we can arrange a FREE survey with the objective of giving you the most suitable tips for a plan in order to eradicate the issue pest and also to offer you additional suggestions on helping to prevent any kind of pest activity from returning.
All types of domestic pests could be immediately detected by our Service Technicians who are very skilled and trained to the essential RSPH/BPCA standards. So, the most effective type of management and solution that would solve your particular problem and situation could quickly be put in place.
To experience an infestation is often a sensitive matter and we at Pest Solutions Oldmeldrum understand that. We carry out all our therapies quickly and discreetly. Our well qualified as well as insured pro will not only help you eliminate that pest today, but also return you your peace of mind.
Pest Bird Control Oldmeldrum
Health and safety risks is a big issue when dealing with Pest Birds and their related concerns. They cause not just a risk to people, but they can lead to acute damage on properties, with lasting and at times irreversible consequences. Our specialist Oldmeldrum Bird Control group is here to defend you from these bird-related issues.
Bird fouling is a well recognized transmission path for numerous bacteria as well as disease causing pathogens, and posing a threat from slips and falls. As bird fouling is actually acidic it can| harm as well as stain both stonework and paint on just about any building and structure throughout Oldmeldrum. The actual mass of guano can lead to serious damage as it can hold massive amounts of dampness and thus rise in weight when deposited in bulk. On top of this, bird fouling is in addition a brilliant breeding ground for many insect pests.
Nesting sites for Feral Pigeons can result in a real nuisance and bigger birds like Gulls (Seagulls) are identified to be highly intense especially during breeding season.
The population of pigeons and Gulls in the city of Dundee is actually growing. Considering the surge in the population of these pest birds, so are the connected health and safety risks. These species need to be controlled and the individuals as well as structures need to be protected throughout East of Scotland. In order to do so, our well skilled as well as experienced Bird Control staff can deploy a lot of highly effective control methods.
Bird Proofing. Successful methods of control as well as management include:
- Bird Netting Systems
- Wire and Spike Systems
- Laser Deterrent Systems
- Electronic Bird Scarers
- Falconry for Pest control Services
If you are facing any challenges with pest birds, give us a call and request a FREE survey from one of our surveyors who will visit as well as analyze the matter you’re experiencing. We will give a plan explaining the available options in order to deal with both the issue you are presently facing and to protect your home, business, building or premises from the consequences of birds in the future.
We can also guide and assist you on all requirements relating to Licencing and ensure you’re not mistakenly going against the law. All species are protected by law and as of April 1st, 2020 in certain situations a specific licence may have to be applied in order to take any action legally (excluding Feral Pigeons) and Canada Geese
For any difficulties call us on 01382 768 888 now for more information or perhaps to ask for a free Survey and a no obligation quote.
Professional Oldmeldrum Pest Prevention Service
So why must you decide Pest Solutions? We’re a leader and at the leading edge of professionalism, delivering quality and great customer care within the Pest control sector.
You may consider The City of Dundee Council to be more affordable but, our Pest control treatments tend to be far more competitive, with much better value for money and faster response and follow-up time. A great deal of our business comes from word of mouth and we care greatly about our client satisfaction. We want our customers to feel confident in our service and confident in them recommending us.
We are full active members of the British Pest control Association (BPCA). This is the leading Trade Association in the UK that need all users to meet the BS EN 16636 British Standard for Pest Managers.
We’re also members of CEPA, the Confederation of European Pest Management Association which have been certified by Bureau Veritas. This authentication of professionalism involves us being audited to the BS EN 16636 standard for Pest Managers.
We firmly believe in investing in the talents as well as expertise of our staff. All members of our staff are highly trained to meet the requirements of membership of the BPCA Registered CPD scheme and hold a pertinent RSPH/BPCA Level two Award as a minimal. Many of our specialists have achieved BPCA Level 3, Advanced Technician status or even higher. We believe that with continuous improvement to our teams’ skills, we will be in a position to make sure the provision of the optimum standards to our customers.
We’re dedicated to meeting the highest standards of customer service, quality, service, health & safety, and environmental protection and performance. We do so by possessing the following accreditation:
- BPCA Member Company
- BS EN 16636 Certified
- CEPA Certified
- BPCA Registered
- Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Supporter
- ISO9001 Registered Firm (Quality Assurance)
- ISO14001 Registered Firm (Environmental Management)
- Checkatrade Approved
- SEPA Licenced Waste Carriers
- Fully Insured (£10M Public & Employers Liability Insurance)
What Pests Can We Help Get Rid Of?
As the 4th largest city in Scotland, The City of Dundee has become a sprawling city, with many residential and commercial buildings, a few very old and some very new and modern. Pests basically prefer to reside around humans, some also require humans to live, for this reason we’ll inevitably see a number of pests trying to exploit our businesses and homes.
Our professional staff of pest controllers can help keep your family members safe and your business guarded from uninvited guests. No matter whether it’s pests like Mice, Cockroaches and rats, that pose a public health risk, or perhaps Bed Bugs that keep us up during the night, textile pests as Moths, or Wasp nest, our highly skilled pest controllers have the abilities as well as know-how to protect your home or your business from these unwanted pests.
Common pests found in Dundee and the Scottish East Coast area include:
- Rats – Oldmeldrum being a seaport town saw Rats originally introduced through the multitude of ships docking in the harbour. As the 4th largest city in Scotland these rodents have grown to be well set as well as live near humans and our habitats. Rats are actually prolific spreaders of disease-causing pathogens and are thought to be a public health risk. Signs of Rat problems are popular and include droppings, odor, damage from teeth marks, smear marks as well as urine stains. We’re here to help should you come across any trouble with Rats.
- Mice – Oldmeldrum, like so many cities, have a well-established and significant issue with Mice. Mice breed quickly and may fit through gaps as tiny as 6mm so they’re able to easily enter both our homes as well as business properties. Like Rats, their tell-tale signs are teeth marks and dropping, just in smaller scale. Contact the experts and we are going to provide a quick response to deal with the mouse activity and protect your premises.
- Common Garden Ants – Colonies of the Ants, referred to as nests, usually live in the ground outside, but because workers are looking for sugary food residues to help assist the colony and its growth, they’ll routinely invade our homes and businesses. Many DIY solutions for this kind of Ants typically fail because of to incomplete eradication. Contact the experts today to get the subject resolved.
- Wasp Nest Removal – Oldmeldrum. Efforts to eliminate as well as destroy a wasp nest, also known as a Wasp Byke, can be dangerous if not conducted the right way and with the ample know-how and expertise. Wasps nest in many cases are found in subfloors, wall cavities, attics and in the soil as they exploit several areas in a home as well as building. We always suggest leaving the removal of a wasp nest to a fully insured technician who has the appropriate know-how and skill to resolve the issue.
- Bees – These insects are actually essential for the pollination of our flowers and plants, and also as they’re declining in numbers, they shouldn’t be disturbed. They hardly ever sting and can be relocated by a beekeeper but just if they present a true health and safety hazard.
- Dermestes Beetles – These beetles are actually general scavengers and include species such as Hide Beetle and Larder Beetle. They are probably the most common pest problems we handle on a day to day basis. They are commonly seen in living rooms, bathrooms, and kitchens where they feed on skin, hair, food debris and dust. They are specifically found at the wall/floor edge of wooden floors or carpets.
- Varied Carpet Beetle – These beetles live off skin, hair, dust and food debris usually present in carpet fibres. They’re small and oval with black, grey and brown speckles on their back. Similar to Demestes Beetles, they are general scavengers.
- Cockroaches – Cockroach infestations are most common in humid and warm regions of a home or building, such as bathrooms and kitchens. The most common species we encounter in the UK is German Cockroaches & Oriental Cockroaches.
- Bed Bugs – Bed Bugs are actually a blood-sucking parasite, which can be a truly unpleasant experience. Moreover, they just require a host to thrive, hence they’re typically seen in the hospitality business, where they can cause significant reputation damage and thereby damage to the business. It’s necessary to guarantee the correct treatment for this pest or the infestation will reoccur. To remove an infestation a treatment has to consist of either a traditional insecticidal application of 4 or more visits or heat treatment. It can be a costly blunder to get the cheapest treatment, because it might lead to inadequate eradication. Our treatments are guaranteed and sufficient to make certain the issue won’t return. Contact us for the appropriate guidance now.
- Fleas – Probably the most popular species of biting insect is the Cat Flea. This’s not a problem that only affects those that have pets, as they can be picked up in several public areas like cinemas, offices and shops and be brought home. Flea bites are often seen in a straight line of three along the seam of clothing, and generally on the arms and legs.
- Flies / Flying Insects – Several species of Flying Insects that might result in issues, are quite prevalent in the UK. These include Blue Bottles, Green Bottles, Lesser House Fly, House Fly, Cluster Flies, Fruit Flies, Drain Fly and more.
- Moths – The most common Moths that fall under the group as pest are Moths classed as textile pests which impact clothing and Stored Product Insects that affect some raw or milled food ingredients.
- Grey Squirrels – Grey Squirrels are directly connected with Rats and like Rats need to continuously gnaw on hard surfaces to keep their ever growing front teeth at right length. They are harmless when outside but can lead to serious harm if they get into a house. They tend to nest in loft spaces and can quickly chew through timber like a roof panel, pipes and electric cables.
- Rabbits – Management of Rabbits needs our expert technicians in wildlife management.
- Moles – The traditional techniques of gassing have become less reliable as limitations have been imposed on the usage of chemicals. Trapping is the most successful way and will prevent Moles from undermining gardens, grounds and fields where livestock could get injuries from stepping on mole runs.
- Pigeons – To achieve the best long-term results when dealing with Feral Pigeons, preventative methods such as spikes or fitting of netting are the ideal options. In case a general reduction of a population on a site is required more direct techniques such as shooting, or trapping may be used when adequate.
- Gulls (Seagulls) – Gulls have a tendency to be extremely aggressive during breeding season & pose serious risk to safety and health for individuals as they can quickly attack anybody, they perceive to be a danger. Efficient control is therefore important. Control techniques could be Falconry, Egg & Nest Clearance and Gull Deterrent Systems. As this job may just be undertaken by a professional with special licence it’s important you get the correct guidance.
Contact our Oldmeldrum based workforce on 01382 768 888 for additional information or to arrange a visit.
What To Expect From Us When You Call Pest Solutions
Once you contact us, we will be available for you to provide you with the information as well as assistance you need. You are going to get through to a helpful member of our office assistance team and we’ll ask you a few basic questions that will help us to assist you in the best way.
The questions we ask will enable us determine what sort of pest issue you might be facing, so we are going to ask you questions pertaining to what you have noticed, what you’ve experienced and where the issue is, and anything else you might have seen that may help us to make a possible analysis. The information will help us give you the most effective option and a possible treatment solution over the telephone. What’s more, it provides an immediate chance to schedule a visit by one of our helpful members to address the problem and get the work required to resolve the problem completed.
If we’re not able to establish over the phone what pest you are facing as an issue, one of our experienced surveyors can conduct a free Survey for you to enable you to determine what action is needed.
As a standard our Identification Surveys are actually free of charge. If you are looking for an Investigative or Height Survey, they might be chargeable at our regular rate of £60+vat. This fee is going to be refunded against your therapy quote if you wish to proceed.
Our goal is to have our staff member along with you as fast as possible. Whenever you contact us for a Survey, our Technicians will call you back to set up an appointment with you within a 2hr time slot within 24hrs of your booking. Nevertheless, whenever possible our objective is to be with you the same day.
We can offer you guru assistance at any time of day, via our 24-hour helpline. We do recommend that Domestic bookings be arranged during regular working hours. By doing this you avoid the incurrence of out-of-hours call out charges. There’s no real benefit of out-of-hours call out as most pest problems demand more than a single treatment visit and though we can very easily charge more for these services, we take pride in always offering professional and honest advice at a fair rate.
Pest Control Near Me In Oldmeldrum
This local branch office based at Exchange Court, Dundee, DD1 3EJ, offers pest control near Oldmeldrum and also includes Perth, Fife, Angus, Arbroath, St Andrews, Forfar, Blairgowrie, and Perthshire.