EFSIS Safe & Legal Standard
About the EFSIS Safe & Legal Standard with regards to pest control. The European Food Safety Inspection Service EFSIS Safe & Legal Standard is designed specifically for small food manufacturers to provide an all-encompassing food safety audit, acting as a stepping stone to achieving the requirements of the full BRC Global Standards.
Pest Control for the EFSIS Safe & Legal Standard
The audit process considers good manufacturing practice and ensures that those involved in the food industry have ensured the safety and legality of their quality and hygiene systems and procedures. SAI Global/EFSIS is the only certification body that can conduct EFSIS Safe and Legal audits.
Benefits of the scheme:
- Practical Challenge Tests are a key feature simulating response to real time incidents
- Realistically measures effectiveness of client’s controls and procedures
- Modular format of product allows clients to select options best suited to their immediate business needs
- Flexible to meet variable and evolving food industry needs
- Provides technical, engineering and operational challenge and stimulation to progressive suppliers
- Provides business opportunity for suppliers to differentiate from competitors
Achieve the EFSIS Safe & Legal Standard Pest Control Requirement
Achieve and Maintain EFSIS Standards for Pest Control with our Pest Control Plus Service. Our Pest Control Plus service package provides and exceeds all aspects of the latest EFSIS Safe & Legal Standard relating to the provision of Pest Control.
We continue to develop our systems to ensure that we move in line with advancements in these Technical Standards; ensuring that our customers receive the highest quality service and that they can have genuine confidence in choosing Pest Solutions to deliver services that help achieve and maintain these prestigious standard.
Contact Pest Solutions Today…
Meet the Pest Control requirements of the EFSIS Standards today. Simply call Pest Solutions on 0800 027 2555 to arrange a FREE survey or a service call out.